You got me hOTT and bOTThered. Be My Valentine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Yamato']Thats because it isn't a numbering system. They called it the 360 because it was a complete turnaround from the original xbox which was black and convex, to a more modern-looking console that was white and concave. Haven't you heard of the saying "doing a 360"?

It isn't much different from going from gameboy > gameboy color > gameboy advance > gameboy advance sp.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any consoles that use a numbering system (aside from Sony)[/QUOTE]

It was done more for more of a marketing standpoint so that the 'second' Xbox controller would look comparable to the 'third' playstation. You can't release and Xbox 2 and have people think it's equivilant to the Playstation 3.

Double post and OTT padding.

After only about 3 hours in, I think I'm done with Dead Rising 2: Off The Record.
Combat is way too slow and clunky, and checkpoints are exercise in frustration. Look, if I start over at a checkpoint I need to do it a full health, not the one puny square I had when I entered the door.

[quote name='Trakan']Nice. It's surprising considering he's about to release that album with his wife and How to Destroy Angels.[/QUOTE]

I heard he was working on a new NIN album, but I hadn't read about the tour until I saw that this morning.

Conan plays the new Tomb Raider, from last nights show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc

fWnCivw.jpg

Got dat 670 SLI up and running. It's pretty crazy how different the eVGA 670 SC and FTW are. They have the same reference cooler on them, but the FTW is a slightly longer board, the mounting holes are different, and the material used to attach the cooler is different.

[quote name='munch']I had to Google pansexual. I liked how one guy asked if that meant he loved bread.[/QUOTE]Same here.

I went and looked at what some of my rarer shit was worth just now, and I am sad. Shit like my Rickey Henderson rookie card is worth like 40 bucks (I think I paid 80 like 15 years ago) and the Topps 1983 set doesn't go for shit now.

Maybe in 50 years that stuff will be worth something.

[quote name='DT778']Same here.[/QUOTE]

Pansexual = Only gets it up for Pan the Goat God. Nobody else comes close.

en.wikipedia.wiki/Pan_(god)

I have baseball/basketball cards/comics i haven't looked at in years - prob all worth crap now. Mike Schmidt 2nd year is prob the best one I have that i can recall.

I was going thru old comics, and it turns out I have 1-8; 10-12 first editions of the original Eastman and Laird's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I also have Groo the Wanderer...best comic book ever.

[quote name='eldergamer']Pansexual = Only gets it up for Pan the Goat God. Nobody else comes close.

en.wikipedia.wiki/Pan_(god)[/QUOTE]A pansexual would definitely hit that.

[quote name='DT778']Mak, we all know you are the undisputed king of Mindy Main video collecting.[/QUOTE]

I might have one or two or three. :drool:

(Looks up Mindy Main filmography on imdb)

"A Bit Tit Christmas" maybe I should add that to my Christmas film tradition which currently is A Christmas Story and Die Hard.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Protest in Albany tomorrow. Here's hoping it doesn't rain.[/QUOTE]

Are you scared about some gun nut bringing his weapon and firing it off?

Any cat/dog owners here have given their pets medicine?

I'm taking care of my sisters cat while she's away. I'm supposed to give her cat medicine twice a day and I'm about to give her second one now. Problem is its 1:30am in the morning (so its a new day) and the cats asleep.

Should I wake her up and give her the medicine or just forget the second medication? Its already a new day and I figured I should just give her one in the morning and make sure I don't forget tomorrow night.

Everybody should buy Hands on a Hardbody. It's an awesome documentary. Very funny, but more than that: http://handsonahardbodythemovie.com/

$10 bucks ($15 if you want the extra footage bonus content that's been added for this remastered release). 720p MP4, no DRM. You can also play it from the website once buy it, as well as redownload at any time.

It's been out of print for 15 years. I can't believe it. I saw it in the theater and have been wanting to see it again for years.

[quote name='Pookymeister']This whole working out to lose weight/gain muscles thing is tiring.[/QUOTE]

Which is why I never do it.

The wife is on the exercise bike for an hour a day. I'm having cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast and buffalo chicken for dinner.

I dunno what it is but whenever I volunteer at the food bank it's filled with men and women that look like actors and models. It's not what you would expect, but there were three smoking hot women there today and the male staff looks like they're from ambercombie.

It must be from lifting canned green beens every day. It keeps you fit.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I dunno what it is but whenever I volunteer at the food bank it's filled with men and women that look like actors and models. It's not what you would expect, but there were three smoking hot women there today and the male staff looks like they're from ambercombie.

It must be from lifting canned green beens every day. It keeps you fit.[/QUOTE]

I never would have thought that would be the case. Maybe I should volunteer at mine since it is less than two miles away. I give them money every couple months, but I haven't ever gotten around to volunteering.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I dunno what it is but whenever I volunteer at the food bank it's filled with men and women that look like actors and models. It's not what you would expect, but there were three smoking hot women there today and the male staff looks like they're from ambercombie.

It must be from lifting canned green beens every day. It keeps you fit.[/QUOTE]

what city do you live in and which food bank?

Now I feel bad that I couldn't make the decision of which of three nearby grocery stores to stop at last night. (One has cheap creamer but poor selection! One has better creamer but more expensive. One has better variety but poor layout and no self-checkout!)

We've now watched 3? 4? episodes of Super Why in a row. Always fun having a kid home sick from school.

[quote name='nixmahn']what city do you live in and which food bank?[/QUOTE]

I live in Delaware. For example, I was at a meeting in southern Delaware with a number of social agencies for work, and it's the usual old men and women over 50. But the one representative from the food bank was a very attractive latino woman in her mid twenties weareing a very flattering purple dress and high heels.

And while I'm chatting her up in the lunch line some 60 year old dude keeps interrupting and wanting to ask me questions about my presentation.

Today they had a group come through doing a tour. I thought they might have been reps from a charter school looking for volunteering opportunities and this woman may have been a teacher. But I swear, an absolute looker walked in wearing comfortable heels, stockings, and a tight mini-skirt that ended mid thigh. When she walked in the room I did a double take.

[quote name='Maklershed']Or Eli Porter. He put the cat on the grill see ...[/QUOTE]

Was the cat put on the grill because he was gay? I mean the cat was straight up gay?

Had a tire blow out on the way home from work last night at 10PM. Made it to a gas station. Will go back and change the spare this morning. Or have roadside assistance do it if they move fast enough.

What sucks is, this was the car we were looking to sell and get rid of in a month w/o needing to replace all the tires first.

[quote name='eldergamer']Had a tire blow out on the way home from work last night at 10PM. Made it to a gas station. Will go back and change the spare this morning. Or have roadside assistance do it if they move fast enough.

What sucks is, this was the car we were looking to sell and get rid of in a month w/o needing to replace all the tires first.[/QUOTE]

Murphy's Law in action.

[quote name='Number83']Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/QUOTE]

2003 was a simpler time when cats could be put on the grill because they were gay. They were straight up gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back