"You got OWNED!!" Video.... HILARIOUS

I don't really care about the biking/blading/skating ones because you see those all the time, but DAMN some of those looked painful. Wtf was that guy trying to do in that maroon truck when he fell out and ran into the pole? lol

[quote name='cthcky33']i thought the guy that was out in front of the train took it a little too far[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was afraid of what was going to happen to him... I thought he wouldn't make the dive or would dive into a train coming from the opposite direction...lol.

:rofl:

That was great.

That kid was hanging out the car door and got raped by oncoming trafic.. The one at the end was awesome too. He throws something at the fat kid. He just walks up to him, takes the strap off his shoulder and nails him with a left...

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Man, that was like all the awesome clips from the past 5 years of the internet.

Well, not all, but it was still sweet.[/QUOTE]

yea it was like internet ownage greatest hits

th_jawdrop.gif

[quote name='evilmregg']I still love the sounds that woman stomping the grapes makes when she falls.[/QUOTE]

yea for some reason its fun to hear lol.... i scare myself..

lol, i saw a few of them individually, but this compilation is great (well...not great for the people who got hurt, but it's entertaining)

i have to say my highlights were: hockey guy, boxing match 1, boxing match 2, kid hanging out of car hit by oncoming traffic, nerd hits preppy kid who threw paper at him, woman falling while squishing grapes.

[quote name='Kayden']The one at the end was awesome too. He throws something at the fat kid. He just walks up to him, takes the strap off his shoulder and nails him with a left...[/QUOTE]

That was the best one. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That was the best one. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's hard to top that one. It's a shame it didn't have the audio playing. You hear some other asshole telling the little guy to "Throw it! Throw it!" Big guy gets pegged, turns, says "What the hell man?!" and lays him out with that left. Classic.

The bear clip is classic, I love it when Conan O'Brien shows that clip. Pretty good collection of videos. I love to see stupid people get owned.

Why do some kids stand there and getting punched in the face??? Is this some new age shit kids do now a days? I mean there all white so im pretty sure its not gang related.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Why do some kids stand there and getting punched in the face??? Is this some new age shit kids do now a days? I mean there all white so im pretty sure its not gang related.[/QUOTE]
I saw some of those clips individually. Its usually some friends messing around, and taking turns hitting each other.

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']Please tell me that one video with the big kid slugging the other kid was not pretend stuff. It was too funny. :)[/QUOTE]

Those were my favourites. The one where the kid doesn't get back up is great. Also, the exploding fire melon and the 10,000 pound bomb (before the hockey clips) are classic.

And I want to fucking beat the shit out of the kid who climped onto the hood of the SUV, and the kid who played chocken with the train. If only he had been a little slower. :/

bread's done
Back