You lasted 0.375 seconds

I lasted 20.89. You just have to keep the red square from touching anything on the screen for as long as you can. I can see it being addictive though.

you click and hold on the red square and try to avoid the blue rectangles without touching the sides of the black box. After about 20 seconds the blue rectangles start to move faster. I only lasted 37.41 seconds

You drag the red square around with your mouse and avoid getting hit by the blue blocks.

Kinda fun.

I lasted 18.437 seconds! WOO!

[quote name='Lootr2Core']So.... many folks figured it out quick... ledhed... do you play many videogames?[/quote]

Hehe, yeah. Somehow, this just baffled me. :dunce:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Lootr2Core']So.... many folks figured it out quick... ledhed... do you play many videogames?[/quote]

Hehe, yeah. Somehow, this just baffled me. :dunce:[/quote]

so have you figured it out yet?

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']omgzors

Just kidding, I only got about 20[/quote]

huh...and here I thought the scores were 5 digits...

The degenatron gaming system plays three exciting games including Defender of the Faith where you save the green dots with your fantastic flying red square! Monkey's Paradise where you swing from green dot to green dot with your red square monkey! And Penatrator where you smash the green dots deep inside the mysterious red square! :)

rox0rs.jpg

took me a while, but i beat it.

[quote name='bowsernieb'][quote name='Ikohn4ever'][quote name='Ledhed']Ok, if you're all such experts, then figure this one out!!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/grow.php[/quote]

I got a perfect 20000 on that game, took me forever to get it right[/quote]

I've been going at this for 2 hours straight...please please please just tell me the right order. I can't stand it.[/quote]

Spoilers ON How to Beat this game

picture the columns on the left from the top to bottom as 1-6 and on the right 7-12. Here is the order u put it in 7,8,11,6,5,1,3,2,10,4,12,9.
There might be another way to do it, but that is what worked for me

SPOILERS: >>>>>> (in hidden text as was asked :p)

picture the columns on the left from the top to bottom as 1-6 and on the right 7-12. Here is the order u put it in 7,8,11,6,5,1,3,2,10,4,12,9.
There might be another way to do it, but that is what worked for me

or you could just say:
cube, sun, egg, ladder, mountain, pipe, gear, propeller, tornado, satellite, rocket, Tv.

took me forever to finally figure this one out, but it was kinda fun.

I lasted 41.59 seconds. I'm pretty sure I can beat it because I have 56k and the speed doesn't seem like it change. (Edit: Just got 69.5 pretty easy because the blue lags while I move fast. Kinda like a matrix mode)

bread's done
Back