You will post in this OTT. Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other games should people complain about the ending to ad naseum and get the devs to change? I'm thinking maybe Costume Quest: it ended. And then I got the DLC during the sale and it ended again.

Watching baseball is about as boring as watching....soccer.

Will there be a "GOTY" version of Arkham City with all the DLC included?

The baby would rather sit in it's chair and eat her hands than be held by me and take a bottle. Wondeful. So much for the wife going back to work.

[quote name='eldergamer']Will there be a "GOTY" version of Arkham City with all the DLC included?[/QUOTE]

I honestly do not know for sure but I'd imagine so. Arkham Asylum had one. If I had to bet the AC GOTY will come out shortly after the new DLC they're making.

[quote name='crunchewy']What other games should people complain about the ending to ad naseum and get the devs to change? I'm thinking maybe Costume Quest: it ended. And then I got the DLC during the sale and it ended again.[/QUOTE]

I can't say anything about the ME3 complaining but if I'm understanding things correctly its because its not as firm a conclusion as people have hoped but my counter point is .. and I'm not saying its right .. but what game these days doesn't end as 'to be continued' or 'the end?'.

Man, so I have been trying to watch G4 since I noticed I had the channel a week ago (didnt have it when I lived in NC so I just completely forgot about it) and jesus christ is that channel full of whores. What the hell happened to all of the original shows?

Blargh no wonder the world still thinks we are 15 year old horny dumbass kids.

houstonnutt_dealwithit.gif

I hate fighting cyclops in God of War: Chains of Olympus HD since the rumble goes crazy to the point that it nearly causes my hands to go numb on extended fights.

Going to a show in Orlando tonight. Bought the ticket months ago, gas prices almost make me not want to go. :|

I'm gonna be in the Orlando area in a month. Well about an hour north of there actually but fairly close.

[quote name='Number83']
Yep.[/QUOTE]

Would you potentially be interested in brand new, never worn Phillies stuff if I were to offer? I won a ton of stuff from PA Lottery a few months ago and it just sits in a box.

Finished Arkham City. Challenge maps look fun but I'm a little burnt out. Plus you can't play all of them unless you get all of the Riddler trophies. I think I might just get rid of the game.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm gonna be in the Orlando area in a month. Well about an hour north of there actually but fairly close.[/QUOTE]
Whereabouts? Sounds like it's only an hour or so away from me.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Would you potentially be interested in brand new, never worn Phillies stuff if I were to offer? I won a ton of stuff from PA Lottery a few months ago and it just sits in a box.[/QUOTE]

Definately...shoot me a PM.

Got Xenoblade Chronicles today along with the art book even though the GS guy told me on Monday when I pre-ordered that I wouldn't get one since I was too late for that bonus offer.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Got Xenoblade Chronicles today along with the art book even though the GS guy told me on Monday when I pre-ordered that I wouldn't get one since I was too late for that bonus offer.[/QUOTE]

I need to grab my copy tonight. Maybe I'll luck out as well since I only pre-ordered on Saturday.

[quote name='Rocko']On to Rage. Seems fun so far. Did this title never take off, or was I not paying attention?[/QUOTE]

It didn't take off. It's a good game but the ending is ultra garbage. Also it would be better if it was more open world as opposed to "You have a lot of area to go THAT way"

Thank god this day is almost over...find out my father has to have at minimum a quadruple by pass surgery AND someone backs in to my fucking car while parked at home! Need to call insurance tomorrow. At least get my bumper repainted

[quote name='Rocko']Worth my time?[/QUOTE]

I'd say so. It's shortish (like 10-12 hours) and fun throughout. I didn't bother with most of the races though because that part was pretty boring to me.

"its very funny how you talk shit about my texting but i have way more feedback then all of you put togather talking shit on the web dont make you a men it makes you look like women"

CAG feedback makes you a man.

I finally 1000/1000 Skyrim. I waited until the end to get the bounties. That was a pain. I think I'm going to sell it and do the DLC when the inevitable GOTY version comes out.

[quote name='seanr1221']I have 25.00 to Amazon. Might get The Witcher. Always wanted to play it[/QUOTE]

I think it was a good game on PC.

[quote name='seanr1221']I have 25.00 to Amazon. Might get The Witcher. Always wanted to play it[/QUOTE]

Just to let you know, Witcher 2 comes out for 360 in 9 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back