Your cellphone sucks (CheapyD's new J-phone)

dunno, in japan phones seemed overpriced to me.

Plus I didn't see any phones provided with the nice formfactor of the razr. Most phones in japan seemed at least twice the size of my razr.

[quote name='Zoglog']dunno, in japan phones seemed overpriced to me.

Plus I didn't see any phones provided with the nice formfactor of the razr. Most phones in japan seemed at least twice the size of my razr.[/quote]
Twice the size, with 4x the functionality. Their phones have gaming capability of a mild-playstation at the moment. Have you seen the games they are capable of playing? Let alone the functionality of their phones. We haven't even broken the 2Megapixel barrier in America.

[quote name='BiLo']Twice the size, with 4x the functionality. Their phones have gaming capability of a mild-playstation at the moment. Have you seen the games they are capable of playing? Let alone the functionality of their phones. We haven't even broken the 2Megapixel barrier in America.[/QUOTE]

Too true, America's obsession with the Razr is getting to be too much now. Moto is totally milking it now, coming out with even MORE colors soon. All supporting the Razr does is keep us behind.

Now mind you, I dont have anything against the Razr, I myself think it looks pretty cool, along with the Slvr too. But its far from the end all be all phone everyone here thinks it is. The screen quality on the Razr is horrid, I didn't realize until I saw my friends Razr.

I myself use a Sony Ericsson w800i, which I love, even though its kind of ugly.

The w810 is actually gonna be released here, and that is a really sweet looking phone. But I can see how all the functions arent useful to everyone.

bread's done
Back