Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Sent my buddy to pick up those last 2 at the SW Plaza BB today. Came out to 20.99 each with a $10 RZ Cert.

Hope they're better than these. Will be replacing those with these 2. The photos make the Atlantic one look sturdier. My Sauder shelves are bowing like mad.[/QUOTE]

You had better post pics when you have them all set up :D

[quote name='Squarehard']The 1080 ones are long gone in many areas. The 756 one was newer, and it just went on clearance as of late so you have a better chance finding that one, but the 1080s are definitely long gone in many areas. Glad I got mine way back.[/QUOTE]

the 756 is actually older. i have 2 currently plus one of those ones that blk00civicsi posted. also, i just got one of the 1080s today and am currently putting together. im not sure how much more room im going to need after that. we will see.

[quote name='All Out Fanboy']Check out my blog for weekly pics on rare items[/QUOTE]

checked out, nice start, dont mind the trolls on your blog

everyone will say they saw 1000 of something rare just to be a dick

[quote name='Animal7390']the 756 is actually older. i have 2 currently plus one of those ones that blk00civicsi posted. also, i just got one of the 1080s today and am currently putting together. im not sure how much more room im going to need after that. we will see.[/QUOTE]

That's weird. My store actually stopped carrying the 1080 a long time ago, and I could have sworn the Sku for the 756 was higher than the Sku for the 1080. I got my 1080 3-4 years back also, I didn't even see the 756 in my store until a couple years back. And you're a lucky man you still have a 1080 there. My store has long gotten rid of them, probably most of them to me since I had to buy them for my friends and stuff along with my own. Great shelf.

Reorganized all the games (and added some titles), so here's what it looks like now.

cimg0202.jpg

cimg0218pc.jpg

cimg0221.jpg

Also rearranged my setup a little too. I am in a pretty small room though, so a little strapped for space due to all the shelves. And yes, there is an empty space next to the received, and that is saved for when I replace my PS3 that YLOD on me a few months back. Until then, it'll be an empty space.

cimg0207z.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']Added a small edition to my storage collection,

cimg0169vv.jpg

needless to say it seems full already ~_~. And here's the original setup with a minor adjustment,

cimg0172z.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I have never seen 500 DS games in one spot before...sick

[quote name='Gears24']
Lol had to ask but have you even had time to play all of those DS game? :roll:[/QUOTE]

I think we all know the answer to that
No

[quote name='Squarehard']I think we all know the answer to that
No
.[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah i think it would take too much time to even bet all of those game.

[quote name='Gears24']Lol yeah i think it would take too much time to even bet all of those game.[/QUOTE]

I mean I've played about an hour at least in every DS game, but only about 40% of the DS games I've actually fully completed. The others are sort of a toss up anywhere from 10%-90% completed, but just haven't had the time to go back to finish them up. But backlogs are ever growing, so I doubt it'll dwindle anytime soon.

[quote name='Squarehard']I mean I've played about an hour at least in every DS game, but only about 40% of the DS games I've actually fully completed. The others are sort of a toss up anywhere from 10%-90% completed, but just haven't had the time to go back to finish them up. But backlogs are ever growing, so I doubt it'll dwindle anytime soon.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i know what you mean about those backlogs i have so much Xbox 360 games then deals come up that i can resist and i have to pick up and at that rate my backlog will never end.

[quote name='Gears24']Yeah i know what you mean about those backlogs i have so much Xbox 360 games then deals come up that i can resist and i have to pick up and at that rate my backlog will never end.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya on the xbox 360 games. ;)

picture.php

And with the winter line-up... only going to grow.... :roll:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I hear ya on the xbox 360 games. ;)

picture.php

And with the winter line-up... only going to grow.... :roll:[/QUOTE]

You looking to trade/sell one of those Mass Effect 2 CEs?????????

picture.php

That's a awesome collection you got there man loving all those Collectors edition and all that lol whenever you would play Xbox there would be so many to chose from lol also love those shelves and how you organized it pretty neat.

picture.php

Must be a real pain in the ass to pack when you move..:roll:...unless you don't ever move

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']Must be a real pain in the ass to pack when you move..:roll:...unless you don't ever move[/QUOTE]

I donno about him... but I know my stuff are still in boxes in the garage after I moved about 2 month ago. LOL

Of course I sold a bunch of stuff before the move and was still left with 4 big boxes of gaming items. Sigh.

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']Must be a real pain in the ass to pack when you move..:roll:...unless you don't ever move[/QUOTE]

It was a bitch when I moved back to my hometown 4 years ago. I dont even want to fathom how much of a bitch it is going to be when I move back to Denver...

Actually come to think of it I dread packing up all my freaking guides. I am at the point where I might just leave those at my parent's house.

Um, so I figured it was about time that I post my setup/collection. To be completely honest I don't really play a whole lot of older gen stuff so most of my collection is focused on this gen. But regardless, I still love everything I have and I'm just happy knowing I'm one of the only girls I've come across that actually has as much as I do. So anyways, enjoy!

Upstairs gameroom

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

Downstairs setup and game room

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for the big pictures >.>

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I like it when an actual room looks good (in terms of design) along with the items to be had. I have yet to see that.

Ikea?[/QUOTE]

Thanks ^_^

Actually a lot of the stuff is from Walmart :hot: We went to Ikea as well as some other furniture stores and nothing really appealed to us. The tv stand the TV on the left is on is actually really sturdy, and it's so nice because all the other systems fit in there perfectly.

Sorry about having them all on the floor.I have bought some shelves but haven't had the chance to put them up.So I will update when I do so here we go:
Xbox 360:
DSCF0503.jpg

PS3:
DSCF0502.jpg

Blu-Ray:
DSCF0501.jpg

Also some games missing from the 360 pile is Gears of War 2,Infinite Undiscovery,and Call of Duty 2.

We went to Ikea for shelves cause we can't find the Atlantic 1080s any more without paying at least $150. Haven't bought anything yet, but the vision of my future setup seems pretty sweet =P

I've gotten about 150 games (not counting digital) across several generations and systems, maybe after I get around to fixing up my shelving situation I'll post a pic. :D I've only got about 100 of them shelved, and the rest are tucked away in out of the way places closer to the gaming systems. It's nice to see I'm not the only one who loves his hobby this much, and goodness there's some better organized gamers on this thread. No way I could afford this if it weren't for CAG style deals and used games...

Edit: Hot dang, some of you have some amazing collections. That's what I get for taking a 5 year break from this hobby. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bobeltomate']I've gotten about 150 games (not counting digital) across several generations and systems, maybe after I get around to fixing up my shelving situation I'll post a pic. :D I've only got about 100 of them shelved, and the rest are tucked away in out of the way places closer to the gaming systems. It's nice to see I'm not the only one who loves his hobby this much, and goodness there's some better organized gamers on this thread. No way I could afford this if it weren't for CAG style deals and used games...

Edit: Hot dang, some of you have some amazing collections. That's what I get for taking a 5 year break from this hobby. :p[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean.

I actually stopped for a fairly long time too until about a couple years back when I joined CAG, and then I realized how far behind I really was, so I decided to build up my game library again. And that's pretty much where I'm at now, so no worries about how long of a layoff you had in between. It's all about how much you want it ;D

[quote name='coolsteel']How the hell do you reach anything at the top?![/QUOTE]

step ladder!!

I keep them up in the walk in closet because of my daughter, totally my fault since I let her handle her movies and she play video games with me. So she thinks she's allowed to mess with my stuff, yet I'm still proud of my little turd. I asked her what her favorite movie is and she said "aww's wars" brought a tear to my eye.

[quote name='skiizim']step ladder!!

I keep them up in the walk in closet because of my daughter, totally my fault since I let her handle her movies and she play video games with me. So she thinks she's allowed to mess with my stuff, yet I'm still proud of my little turd. I asked her what her favorite movie is and she said "aww's wars" brought a tear to my eye.[/QUOTE]

Not too sound like a bitch, but are those really all your games? It's just a little strange that someone with THAT many PS3 games is only a level 4.

Skii - We call them shelves. Please use.

[quote name='Cheska19']Not too sound like a bitch, but are those really all your games? It's just a little strange that someone with THAT many PS3 games is only a level 4.[/QUOTE]

Backlogs...

[quote name='Cheska19']Not too sound like a bitch, but are those really all your games? It's just a little strange that someone with THAT many PS3 games is only a level 4.[/QUOTE]

i have that many and i dont think im past level 2.

skiizim - you should put some shelving up there.

Maybe he hasn't had time to play all of those I think he probably only played like half of those but idk.

if you pay any attention to the picture you will see that a bunch of the games are still sealed.

[quote name='NipPicker']if you pay any attention to the picture you will see that a bunch of the games are still sealed.[/QUOTE]

No need to be a dick about it. I looked at the picture twice and still can't see the seal on the PS3 games. The only ones that look sealed in the picture are the Wii games.

Back on topic. I don't collect video games like most of you. I collect blu rays and comics. This is all in a closet that has run out of room a while ago. I need more shelves and like to keep everything hidden. I'm not a fan of having my cases out in the open. I only started collecting Blu Rays in May and comics back in August of '09, but only recently bought some more. I'm trying to go through Green Lantern first and then I'll branch out into other super heroes.

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

Been looking around online for media shelves. It occurred to me to look at Fry's. You can get these shipped to a store for free, else shipping is more than the shelf.

http://www.frys.com/product/4579317

Holds 203 DVDs. I put together a spreadsheet for stats, this one is the cheapest (not counting you lucky people who found shelves at BBY) at a cost of $0.25 per DVD. Next one up is $0.34 per DVD (Atlantic Oskar 1080 at $169.61 shipped). Just thought I'd share =P

I even have square inch of floor space used per dvd... damn expensive land in California =P
AND if you want to know, 0.91 in^2 for this shelf, 0.72 for the Atlantic.
Shut up. So what if I'm a dork? I didn't ask you to click the spoiler!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']The SKU is: 6374906

I just went to a Best Buy in Denver and had them check the SKU. The screen brought up which stores had em, how many, and what price. One place had only one at $36.99 and the one I got mine at had 4 left at $25.99! So I ended up getting 2 of them. :)
[/QUOTE]

Are these the 6 foot shelves for 25.99? (1080 capacity)

[quote name='slowdive21']Are these the 6 foot shelves for 25.99? (1080 capacity)[/QUOTE]

The ones I bought were 756.

The 1080 should be clearanced too from what Squarehard said.

[quote name='elessar123']The one ZxT bought were the 734 or whatever ones, not the 1080 ones.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']The ones I bought were 756.

The 1080 should be clearanced too from what Squarehard said.[/QUOTE]

Ok that makes sense. The cheapest I have seen them in best buy's system is 35.99 for the 1080 ones. Of course there is only 1 black one in my area and it is 91.99 :bomb:

[quote name='slowdive21']Ok that makes sense. The cheapest I have seen them in best buy's system is 35.99 for the 1080 ones. Of course there is only 1 black one in my area and it is 91.99 :bomb:[/QUOTE]

At least your area still has them... I'd gladly pay 91.99 right now =(

Here's my small but ever expanding collection.
I feel small compared to y'all's but ill catch up soon.

082600_102401.jpg

crappy pic from phone.
Will repost new ones later

[quote name='skiizim'][/QUOTE]

Holy fuck that setup would be impending doom for me. It's like Video Game Jenga when you want to take out a game!

bread's done
Back