Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

[quote name='gibbyva']Man you guys have some really nice setups. Very cool stuff like the arcade cabinets and such. The Sega room was great.

Here's some recent shots of some of my collection.

This gen stuff .. Blu-Rays & some of my PSP games up top. PS3/360/Wii stuff from second shelf down.
IMG_1145.JPG

Pic of my PS2 & Gamecube games in my retro game room.
IMG_1146.JPG

Pic of my Xbox and random stuff that needs to be sorted underneath
IMG_1147.JPG

The pride of my collection.. My NES collection including the US NES Licensed set + complete Sachen set.
IMG_1148.JPG

I need to take some pics of my DS collection sometime.

Some older pics can be seen on my outdated website
http://www.nescapades.com/gameroom.htm

I no longer have the 52" RCA in our living room. My current gaming TV's are.

Living Room - Samsung 55" LCD 1080p - PS3/360/BR
Dining Room - Samsung 46" LCD 1080p - Wii/Xbox/PS2/DVD
Retro Room - Sylvania 35" SD - Nintendo (Famicom-NES-SNES-N64-GC) Sega (Master System-JVC X'Eye-32x-Saturn-DC) Sony (PS1-PS2) Atari (2600-5200-7800-Jaguar) other stuff (TI 99/4a-CDi-3DO-Odyssey 2-Commodore 64 & VIC20)[/QUOTE]

:drool:

Where'd you get those cabinets? Awesome stuff.

i have on eof these and wanted another 1 or 2...but i can't find it...are you guys jsut calling and giving them the sku? or are you physically going out there to look?

[quote name='gibbyva']Man you guys have some really nice setups. Very cool stuff like the arcade cabinets and such. The Sega room was great.

This gen stuff .. Blu-Rays & some of my PSP games up top. PS3/360/Wii stuff from second shelf down.
IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

The pride of my collection.. My NES collection including the US NES Licensed set + complete Sachen set.
IMG_1148.JPG

Retro Room - Sylvania 35" SD - Nintendo (Famicom-NES-SNES-N64-GC) Sega (Master System-JVC X'Eye-32x-Saturn-DC) Sony (PS1-PS2) Atari (2600-5200-7800-Jaguar) other stuff (TI 99/4a-CDi-3DO-Odyssey 2-Commodore 64 & VIC20)[/QUOTE]

OMFG....you must have gotten a store that was closing or be the store itself! wow! one day, i would like to have a collection like that!

IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

Someone robbed a TRU for their display cabinets.

In all seriousness, your collection is insane dude. The PS2 and Xbox shelves are awesome.

[quote name='bvharris']:drool:

Where'd you get those cabinets? Awesome stuff.[/QUOTE]

The company I work for builds shopping malls and also remodels department stores like Sears, Kmart, Walmart etc.

The PS2 & XBOX cases I got from a Sears store back in 2004. They were going to crush them but I talked the manager into letting me have them instead.

All the other shelving I built, including the oak case holding the PS3/360/Wii stuff.

[quote name='gibbyva']The company I work for builds shopping malls and also remodels department stores like Sears, Kmart, Walmart etc.

The PS2 & XBOX cases I got from a Sears store back in 2004. They were going to crush them but I talked the manager into letting me have them instead.

All the other shelving I built, including the oak case holding the PS3/360/Wii stuff.[/QUOTE]

I checked out the website you linked as well, and wow...

You have an amazing collection and you also keep it very very well organized.

I declare you the winner of this thread.

[quote name='bvharris']I checked out the website you linked as well, and wow...

You have an amazing collection and you also keep it very very well organized.

I declare you the winner of this thread.[/QUOTE]

lol, I actually opened this page to say...

/thread

[quote name='elessar123']lol, I actually opened this page to say...

/thread[/QUOTE]

Seriously. Part of me wants to ask where in Virginia he lives, because I'm coming over to play Nintendo. :D

Totally random here, but I also forgot to add one of my favorite cross hobby pic as well. So here are my Classic NES air max, you know when you feel like really going retro. :)
102_3610.jpg

[quote name='jedeyeben']Totally random here, but I also forgot to add one of my favorite cross hobby pic as well. So here are my Classic NES air max, you know when you feel like really going retro. :)
102_3610.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i would where those all day. i now need to find a pair.

[quote name='bvharris']If you read enough gaming blogs (and I read a ton of them) you hear about pretty much every game there is.

On the earlier discussion about getting great shelving.. This is probably YMMV, but my Best Buy is selling this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Atlanti...+Oak/6374906.p?id=1077624680370&skuId=6374906

(EDIT: Looks like they JUST took it off the site, but the SKU on the shelf is 6374906.)

at pretty massive clearance. It's pretty much the only large shelf on the site which shows for in-store pickup, which to me suggests BB might be trying to liquidate them. Mine was $26, which is an amazing bargain for a shelving unit that size. I just put it together and it looks great. Might be worth checking your BB to see if they're selling them at a discount.

It's not as big as the big one Square has, but this is currently holding my entire 360, PS3, Wii, DS, GBA, PSP, and PS2 collections (a little over 300 games total) with room to spare, which before were spread out over 4 pieces. I'll post a pic soon.[/QUOTE]

Just snagged 2 of these. Much thanks for the heads up :D

I will have my work cut out for me when I get home on Sunday night. I will snap new pictures of my set up after I am finished. :)

[IMG-L=6061]17443[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17444[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17445[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17446[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17447[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17449[/IMG-L]

Big thanks to bvharris on the heads up about the clearance Atlantic shelving at Best Buy. :D Snagged 2 of them to re-organize my collection :)

Also this isn't all of the collection ;) (still have my retro carts, both loose and boxed, as well as my growing PS2 Library.

Here are some boxed retro carts too :)

[IMG-L=6061]17450[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17451[/IMG-L]

Boxed Vintage Goodness :)

Unfortunately this is all I have complete.... too much cart onlys :cry:

Haha, I knew it was only a matter of time before you posted those in here too. ;)

Just awesome. It's been a while since you took pics of your many TVs though, maybe that's in order too?

[quote name='lmz00']Nice wallpaper. ;)[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for that... unfortunately it came with the house when we bought it. I have been too lazy to take that last wall off. ;)

EDIT: and to reply to a few others on the other page... I will never have enough of CEs/LEs/SEs/etc... :D. And most of all thanks for the positive comments. It has taken me a long time to build it up and I am not stopping damnit :D. That said that is not everything I own. I am trying to currently build a PS2 library consisting of all the RPGs as well as most of the games that I want to own. :)

Pictures of those, my xbox games, loose carts, and blu-ray movies still to come :)

If you guys want close ups of the non 360 games I think I should be able to do that for you ;)

Since Nintendo is venturing into the 3d world again I decided to throw these pics up. Damn near all the US released games minus Jack Bros (rare and expensive also from ATLUS damn them) and the baseball game which I don't really care for.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta'][IMG-L=6061]17443[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17444[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17445[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17446[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17447[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17449[/IMG-L]

Big thanks to bvharris on the heads up about the clearance Atlantic shelving at Best Buy. :D Snagged 2 of them to re-organize my collection :)

Also this isn't all of the collection ;) (still have my retro carts, both loose and boxed, as well as my growing PS2 Library.

Here are some boxed retro carts too :)

[IMG-L=6061]17450[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]17451[/IMG-L]

Boxed Vintage Goodness :)

Unfortunately this is all I have complete.... too much cart onlys :cry:[/QUOTE]

If anyone ever robs your house, they are going to be one happy fucking camper.

Nice collection guys!

For anyone that was able to get them, how much did Best Buy have that atlantic shelving discounted? They have taken them down off their website. Thanks!

[quote name='Thorgouge']If anyone ever robs your house, they are going to be one happy fucking camper.[/QUOTE]
They would not be able to take much as that would be so much to carry even in bags and it would slow them down taking that much stuff making them most likely to get caught.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Nice collection guys!

For anyone that was able to get them, how much did Best Buy have that atlantic shelving discounted? They have taken them down off their website. Thanks![/QUOTE]

The SKU is: 6374906

I just went to a Best Buy in Denver and had them check the SKU. The screen brought up which stores had em, how many, and what price. One place had only one at $36.99 and the one I got mine at had 4 left at $25.99! So I ended up getting 2 of them. :)

I think the normal pricing on those shelves was like $80 or so too. So to find them is a freaking steal. :D

Just tell them it is a discontinued item, no longer on the site and ask them to look it up using their system and not the website. Hope this helps.

Give all credit to bvharris. He is the one who gave me the heads up on it.

[quote name='Thorgouge']If anyone ever robs your house, they are going to be one happy fucking camper.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gears24']They would not be able to take much as that would be so much to carry even in bags and it would slow them down taking that much stuff making them most likely to get caught.[/QUOTE]

They would have to find his house first. Having shipped many packages there I can tell you it's in the middle of Don'twanttogothereville. :D

Read: Robbers - I have his address. It's yours for the low low price of his boxed Earthbound. ;)

Read: Robbers - I have his address. It's yours for the low low price of his boxed Earthbound. ;)

Bastard. Next package to you will contain dog feces and a towel drenched in cat piss. Will send it express mail even. :D

Also if I were you I would request Earthbound Boxed and my Magna Carta 2 Limited Edition. ;)

And it necessarily isn't Don'twanttogothereville due to it being ghetto or sketch. More so because it is in the middle of nowhere-ville.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']The SKU is: 6374906

I just went to a Best Buy in Denver and had them check the SKU. The screen brought up which stores had em, how many, and what price. One place had only one at $36.99 and the one I got mine at had 4 left at $25.99! So I ended up getting 2 of them. :)

I think the normal pricing on those shelves was like $80 or so too. So to find them is a freaking steal. :D

Just tell them it is a discontinued item, no longer on the site and ask them to look it up using their system and not the website. Hope this helps.

Give all credit to bvharris. He is the one who gave me the heads up on it.[/QUOTE]

Trying to find the SKUs for the 1080 Wood and the 756 Black, but the
1080CD Black is 7997867
1080CD Wood is 8464315
756CD Wood is 6374906

if you're trying to look for more discounted ones.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']The SKU is: 6374906

Give all credit to bvharris. He is the one who gave me the heads up on it.[/QUOTE]

Which ones had them ZxT? I'm digging them, and wouldn't mind picking up the other 2 if they're still around.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Which ones had them ZxT? I'm digging them, and wouldn't mind picking up the other 2 if they're still around.[/QUOTE]

The one near the Southwest Plaza Mall is the one that had 2 of them left. It is off of Wadsworth between Bowles & Belleview.

The Best Buy off of University & Arapahoe had one at $36.99 :roll:

Just take the SKU in and ask them to look for it. They didnt have them displayed this past weekend when I got mine. Just find a guy and give him the sku and they should be able to find them for you.

I do not have much of a collection since I did not start collecting games until I was in High School. Before I just sold games to Gamestop. (bad idea)

This is my PSP, PlayStation, and Music CD collection.

album.php
picture.php

This is my PS2, PS3, Gamecube, and DVD/Blu Ray collection.

picture.php

As for digital media and PC games I'll type it out:
13 PSone classics from PSN
13 PS3 games from PSN
17 Steam games
4-6 PC retail games

[quote name='FroMann']I do not have much of a collection since I did not start collecting games until I was in High School. Before I just sold games to Gamestop. (bad idea)[/QUOTE]

Nothing to be ashamed of, haha.

When I was a kid I never kept the boxes for my games, I just stuck them all in binders for discs or big bins for carts and ditched the boxes. Imagine, only caring about playing games! :D

It makes me sad to think of all the truly rare RPGs, etc that I just tossed the boxes to without a 2nd thought.

fuck you, 8-year old bv! ;)

[quote name='FroMann']I do not have much of a collection since I did not start collecting games until I was in High School. Before I just sold games to Gamestop. (bad idea)[/QUOTE]

That's like twice as much as I have

Can't find those shelves here. Sucks too, cause I need another 1080 espresso shelf, and I would have paid $100 for one, and there's none available anywhere any more for that price.

[quote name='elessar123']Can't find those shelves here. Sucks too, cause I need another 1080 espresso shelf, and I would have paid $100 for one, and there's none available anywhere any more for that price.[/QUOTE]

The 1080 ones are long gone in many areas. The 756 one was newer, and it just went on clearance as of late so you have a better chance finding that one, but the 1080s are definitely long gone in many areas. Glad I got mine way back.

Those are some nice shelves ZxT, hopefully the BBYs here have some I can buy and keep my stock in. Its currently in piles on the floor.

[quote name='darkslime']Those are some nice shelves ZxT, hopefully the BBYs here have some I can buy and keep my stock in. Its currently in piles on the floor.[/QUOTE]

Gotta be extra careful not to trip in that room :eek:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']The one near the Southwest Plaza Mall is the one that had 2 of them left. It is off of Wadsworth between Bowles & Belleview.

The Best Buy off of University & Arapahoe had one at $36.99 :roll:

Just take the SKU in and ask them to look for it. They didnt have them displayed this past weekend when I got mine. Just find a guy and give him the sku and they should be able to find them for you.[/QUOTE]

Sent my buddy to pick up those last 2 at the SW Plaza BB today. Came out to 20.99 each with a $10 RZ Cert.

Hope they're better than these. Will be replacing those with these 2. The photos make the Atlantic one look sturdier. My Sauder shelves are bowing like mad.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Sent my buddy to pick up those last 2 at the SW Plaza BB today. Came out to 20.99 each with a $10 RZ Cert.

Hope they're better than these. Will be replacing those with these 2. The photos make the Atlantic one look sturdier. My Sauder shelves are bowing like mad.[/QUOTE]
They're very sturdy, and since the shelves are only about a foot or so wide, you'd be hard pressed to get them to bow.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']
Hope they're better than these. Will be replacing those with these 2. The photos make the Atlantic one look sturdier. My Sauder shelves are bowing like mad.[/QUOTE]

Just a warning: They might not feel sturdy as you're putting them together, but once it's all assembled with the back on they're quite solid.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']They're very sturdy, and since the shelves are only about a foot or so wide, you'd be hard pressed to get them to bow.[/QUOTE]

That's how I figured it would be. :)

[quote name='bvharris']Just a warning: They might not feel sturdy as you're putting them together, but once it's all assembled with the back on they're quite solid.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I had the same issue with a filing cabinet that I was assembling, where it was a little wobbly before attaching the back to it.

bread's done
Back