Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

Update!

KFHqTrM.jpg

N5BkK8x.jpg

VyL3xoy.jpg

t5FaRgg.jpg

w17RsQy.jpg

d1nsGks.jpg

wzbyb2U.jpg

IAliJDf.jpg

4V6RfXC.jpg

9rG5hqS.jpg

rbPOg9I.jpg

3F7bKx0.jpg

4e7zDKr.jpg

fALL0nG.jpg

YCJMPbU.jpg

WkGUjm0.jpg

dTd7Cpr.jpg

DN4SqQ3.jpg

GROFUZr.jpg

So after the aforementioned cleanup, basically this is the result,

SWcnzyA.jpg

tJ45wow.jpg

Nothing extravagant, but space is space. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got around to taking pics. Last time I posted was in Jan 2016- when I still had my stuff half split between my apartment and my parents. It's all at my condo now... first time ever I have everything in one place. Also got a few new cabinets to replace some outdated shelves. 

Warning 40+ images coming- click pics to see full size (imgur shrinks some, but you can full size them after you click the thumbnail)!! Also warning if you hate sealed games, I got a lot of them. Spoiler'd to save scrolling time on mobile. :D

Overall pics of the areas... one side of the back wall with my guides/artbooks, some gaming related stuff and GBA games. And on the other side of the back wall with my retro games (32/64bit era or earlier) and some CEs. In my closet are my CEs and the rest of my collection. A bit hard to tell but that black cabinet is actually two wide cabinets, one on top of another- you can basically only see half of each one in this pic. They're massive and where most of my games are. I also got boxes of some figures and shit which I don't have room to display so they're just in boxes. 

My large CEs... everything in the first pic is sealed, you can't see but there is a Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisiter's Edition at the top left corner and there's also a Ni No Kuni Wizard's Editions (one NA, one PAL) at the very right- probably the rarest stuff in that section. Everything in the second pic is sealed besides the boxed GC games (Donkey Konga, Mario DDR, etc), noteworthy titles are the Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition and Nier Automata Black Box Edition, both of which are probably my two of my most valuable games. Third pic is all CIB besides that first smaller row which are sealed and 4th pic is all CIB. And yep, that's a second Last of Us Post-Pandemic, this one is CIB. Most of my DS/3DS are in those black/white boxes in the 3rd pic since I don't have room to store them any other way. 

PSP games. I have no idea why these are organized they way they are, but the top row of CEs are all sealed (Ys VII CE got cut-off). The half section of games in the 2nd row and everything left to Tales of Eternia on the 3rd row are sealed- rest are CIB. Gonna need to fix this at some point. 

These shelves are basically one in front of another. These are mostly smaller CEs. First shelf is all sealed and it also has a few steelbooks and my lone standard sized Switch game. In the second shelf, the top row and the 2nd row up to the Resident Evil bundle is sealed, everything else is CIB. 

Vita games- top row is all CIB, except for Conception II which is sealed. The rest are sealed. Added a bunch since I last posted, mostly LRG titles. I also have some OSTs here since I don't know where else to put them. Breach and Clear and the watch bundled Virtue's Last Reward are probably my most noteworthy games here. I'm not planning on continuing to collect Vita games, it's too hard to find deals on games... or to even find CIB games. 

More CEs and larger boxed games, all sealed. These just didn't fit anywhere else. 

My CIB PS3 games, CIB PS4 games (yep, only 2), a few sealed Wii U games, and my CIB Wii U games, plus a CIB FE Fates Special Edition which I couldn't fit anywhere else. 

First pic is all sealed GC and Wii U games and some sealed over-sized DS games. There's too many to follow here but I think a majority of these games are pretty pricey since they're sealed. In the second and third pics, all the standard sized Wii and Wii U games are sealed, and the boxed GC and standard sized GC games are CIB. That boxed Pokemon Box is probably the most valuable GC game I have. 

My CIB GC, Wii and Xbox 360 games, plus a few sealed CEs. Some of the CIB GC games are very pricey but I think the Zelda/Metroid combo pack takes the cake for most valuable but I think the sealed FE Fates Special Edition is also up there. No clue what the story behind those boxed Pokemon Pearl/Diamond are- it's the game+pouch so I'm guessing it's a promo release or something. 

Sealed PS2 CEs, sealed PS3 games and also my Xbox games, with the first 6 sealed and the rest CIB. That sealed Class of Heroes 2g was worth quite a bit, before Gaijinworks went back on their word on "never gonna reprint this" and then reprinted it for VideoGames Plus. 

All my sealed PS2 games, a little hard to tell but you can see a column which spits the sections of the cabinet. A lot of these games used to be worth quite a bit... but then most of these got reprinted/ported to HD so I think most tanked in value. I think .hack 4, Blood Will Tell and Rule of Rose are probably my most valuable games here, and Haunting Grounds and Xenoblade III (Which is the lenticular variant) are also worth a decent bit. 

My CIB PS2 games. The .hack 4, Rule of Rose are probably worth the most but I think Kuon is up there too. 

My sealed PS4 and 360 games. I think 90% of my PS4 games are LRG titles. I was gonna collect PS4 games but that is likely at an end since I just don't have time to shop around anymore. I'll add a few more here, but probably only a handful of titles.  

My DS/3DS games. Everything in the first two boxes are sealed. In the third box, everything before the boxed Radiant Historia is sealed, after that it's all CIB. The 5th box, everything is sealed except for the small section of DS games and the 3DS games in the lower right section- those are CIB. These are oddly organized because the boxed 3DS games are slightly too big for some of the rows in these storage boxes. 

My SNES and N64 games, added a few SNES games and about a dozen of N64 games. I started saying fuck-it over the past year or so and just started buying up some N64 wanted before they shot up like SNES games did (not pictured, Mischeif Makers! Picked it up just after this pic was taken). It goes without saying but these two cabinets are full of pricey stuff. 

My DC and PS1 collection. I picked up a dozen or so DC games and a few dozen PS1 games since I last posted. Tons of valuable games in these sets, but it sucks because it seems like a lot of PS1 games shot up in price quite a bit. I have about another dozen or so PS1 games I want but they're way too much for me. I consider the PS1 where my collection started... love the PS1. 

The rest of my PS1 games and my sealed GBA collection- tons of pricey stuff here too but I think the DemiKids games are the most expensive. 

My Saturn, Sega CD, longbox PS1, NES and sealed GBC games. I picked up a majority of my Saturn games before they shot up in recently years, luckily but still picked up a few titles here and there for these sets. Panzer Dragoon Saga is easily the most expensive title here. For the most part, I'm not planning on adding any more. Also got a few import/over-sized GBA stragglers here. 

My GB and GBC games... all nice, boxed and complete. Really proud of this set since it's so hard to find complete portable games. Most valuable games here are probably Castlevania Legends, Shantae and Yu-Gi-Oh which has some really rare cards. 

My CIB GBA games, picked up quite a few more over the past year but there's still so many games and like other GB games, it's hard to find CIB games.  

My artbooks are on the top shelf, 2nd shelf is PS1 guides, then PS2 guides on the third shelf. Both the 2nd and 3rd shelves have a few smaller artbooks scattered in, as well as a binder where I keep some gaming related comics. 4th shelf is half guides from misc other systems (GC, SNES, etc.) and the rest + 5th row are CE guides. 

Rest of my guides- top row is GBA/PSP/Vita, 2nd row is PS3/Wii/XB. I stopped collecting guides (except for the rare instance) and might downsize these sometime in the future. There's also some PC games here and all my consoles are stored here- need to find a better way to store them but for now, I just stuck them here. 

Last pic, just some of my gaming related stuff (vinyls, promotional kids, Wolfenstien Panzerhund Edition, etc.). The envelope is a Uncharted 2 promo, the "Chronicles of Sir Francis Drake" is a promo for the original Uncharted, and the one with the leaves art is for Horizon Zero Dawn. 

And that's it for now folks. :)

Minor update (mostly to the Vita section) to collection, but took more pictures this time since people wanted closer shots last time.

Here we go!

Part 1
mdiFm3V.jpg

tKm5Auu.jpg

i8EhBOV.jpg

YAlMWEj.jpg

NTQMAGf.jpg

kzfHi0p.jpg

gLA9CQe.png

5LgD9Sy.jpg

WHYQGfq.jpg

YCPmPI9.jpg

5YvszdH.jpg

Part 2
ahuFIda.jpg

83TqHQG.jpg

hhwG3I9.jpg

QuQ8NNA.jpg

Zdbj5gs.jpg

pUlV0MR.jpg

jfvmfey.jpg

aFAU1Yq.jpg

CWbTNBh.jpg

HBYuCC7.jpg

[/spoiler

Part 3
khymDTT.jpg

i31FfCT.jpg

YoSgJWy.jpg

6gHsk9D.jpg

cZNDjEr.jpg

46wBh4L.jpg

8e5yCDp.jpg

WRCMJO6.jpg

VQuCHUL.jpg

biwT3Qn.jpg

ad5kMVc.jpg

WYweboW.jpg

Zl1YKXS.jpg

so you havent been buried alive yet by the collection good to know. glad to see people posting again. i would show off my collection but part is in storage and the rest is in bins

With my hunger for PS4 games starting up now, spent the past couple of hours re-organizing and shifting things around to make space for PS4 games, and I have to say the results worked out quite well.

Can't wait to start filling it up, as I already started earlier today with a batch of games. :D

gIoL4k3.jpg

Minor update.

Almost exactly a month ago, this is what my PS4 collection looked like,

ApG2b5I.png

this is what it looks like now,

fHd1CwY.jpg

Kuwf9JJ.jpg

not a bad upgrade for a month's work.

Was planning to get rid of some figures, but they've found a home with some empty surfaces in my closet, so now that will be their new home!

With that of course, now it's sort of shifted other parts of my collection around,

1KaEY9S.jpg

WYpnmxA.jpg

zXgJRDO.jpg

xh76yw6.jpg

figures new home,

oPq19Yq.jpg

iHL2zqn.jpg

Love seeing your collection posts Squarehard. You have the best and most organized collection. Wish I had that amount of room for my collection. I have cabinets that are 3 rows deep as my space does not allow single row storage shelving. It would be nice to see all titles/games at once without having to pull out games to get to the back rows.

Love seeing your collection posts Squarehard. You have the best and most organized collection. Wish I had that amount of room for my collection. I have cabinets that are 3 rows deep as my space does not allow single row storage shelving. It would be nice to see all titles/games at once without having to pull out games to get to the back rows.
Much appreciated.

I actually just re-organized and shifted things around because I was running out of space for Switch games, so now I've made plenty more space in anticipation.

Will post updates later. ;)

Collection update time!

Spent some time earlier today clearing up space, re-configuring the previous layout, and finally came up with this new set-up.

Though I didn't really make any more space for PS4, but I do now have space aplenty for a ton more Switch games, which bodes for my upcoming trip back to Asia. :)

Here we go!

Collection as of today.

fHigoOe.jpg

YJbSGi1.jpg

p7aQWlQ.jpg

yme21tG.jpg

xTArk8W.jpg

E14mtQe.jpg

pAjaS1q.jpg

DiNIsF8.jpg

icHJ24b.jpg

upzzhGk.jpg

DGBZBam.jpg

UTytwEo.jpg

Sk7hxP1.jpg

hv2UhHn.jpg

dleQndJ.jpg

SIoyznN.jpg

tha93Ni.jpg

IbCjR1d.jpg

mvkjHlp.jpg

2C0hMfl.jpg

and now, the main change,

nMA3WET.jpg

look at all this yummy new space,

A5UTHq1.jpg

and had to shift a bunch of the GBA/DS games off to make that work,

U2x8E9Y.jpg

fmKBEF4.jpg

uJFRajW.jpg

Well, that's all for now.

Still planning and scheming what to do with the PS4 side of things though, since that's about to hit maximum capacity...

Limited Edition PS4's [attachment=33630:pS4.jpg][attachment=33631:ps4-1.jpg]

Collection update!

Got a new shelf, shift some stuff around, and final result, more space for more Switch games.

Win win!

Start with the basics,

DcJ8FCt.jpg

2UMW5u0.jpg

UZNAAAk.jpg

kDAWsy7.jpg

YcWXvlV.jpg

mpUD5KM.jpg

L86Cqc5.jpg

Mugu72c.jpg

NmHfaLc.jpg

Something looks a bit different here...

lgBq49S.jpg

7hlOR6s.jpg

Look at all this new space for more Switch games.

Can't wait to start filling up all this new space.

cbhyma3.jpg

oD2YHMB.jpg

CSI9Dt1.jpg

Omg! New shelf! All filled up of course, but you know, NEW!

roYoN8M.jpg

pretty...

WRG23tw.jpg

and everything else,

Vnah6tU.jpg

sIujHGz.jpg

7VVRakm.jpg

84nO3co.jpg

dvZlHNd.jpg

zAgaqo6.jpg

AILnvy1.jpg

TjNraPw.jpg

Do we have a set up thread? This was my mini man cave, I never posted. Not a true representation of my whole collection.

vi4NaWY.jpg

ODY86bT.jpg

6ttHbIF.jpg

7FvpXP8.jpg

odGa7OW.jpg

G0RXH5b.jpg

e2yvUmR.jpg

​Sorry for the upload quality/angles. I'm moving to a bigger location and will have better pics/setup soon.

I wish I had a dedicated game room... looks so nice. I need to take pictures of my collection for insurance purposes, should prob do that will all the looters, never know when they might turn to looting homes. 

bread's done
Back