Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

[quote name='kermit036']very cool collections guys.

@tooshorty - your ps2 collection reminds me of some titles I have to eventually pick up. (There is always something else on that system) Is there a reason why you have a copy of Ar Tonelico 2 CE and then one regular edition? Also your PS1 highlights are not there =([/QUOTE]

I just tweaked it some hopefully that picture shows up now. It's weird, it worked fine when I just tried it again in Chrome, but didn't work on the way into work on my phone.

I agree wiith the PS2 opinion, every time I see someone's collection I jot down more games I'm missing, they just never end. As for Ar Tonelico 2, I just recently picked up the CE and haven't got around to dumping off the regular yet.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']I just tweaked it some hopefully that picture shows up now. It's weird, it worked fine when I just tried it again in Chrome, but didn't work on the way into work on my phone.

I agree wiith the PS2 opinion, every time I see someone's collection I jot down more games I'm missing, they just never end. As for Ar Tonelico 2, I just recently picked up the CE and haven't got around to dumping off the regular yet.[/QUOTE]

http://www.playstationcollecting.co...ectors-full-playstation-2-ntsc-library-sealed

Have fun.:lol:

sealed collections are crazy to me.

I mean, there'll always be those few nutjobs who need to have a sealed set of something, but the price and rarity of them are just so freaking high that I think it's a silly thing to chase.

I guess its the matter of the price, not being able to actually play any of the games you collect, and the scarcity of sealed copies makes it seem like a crazy thing to get into.

I could see getting a few of your favorites as sealed copies, but thousands of them? crazy.

[quote name='jer7583']I guess its the matter of the price, not being able to actually play any of the games you collect, and the scarcity of sealed copies makes it seem like a crazy thing to get into.[/QUOTE]

I don't get people's mentalities over games. So what if they want to keep it sealed? Are never-read comic, unused stamp, uncirculated coin, etc., all pointless too? Only read comics, used stamps, and worn coins worth collecting? It's pretty common knowledge that the better the condition of a collectible, the more valuable it is.

If I keep a game sealed, that usually means I have a play copy, will get a play copy, or sold/traded in a play copy. Of course, that's only if I wanted to play the game. I have multiple sealed copies of the same game too... Three copies of Etrian Odyssey 3, with two sealed. Two Persona 4s sealed, etc...

[quote name='elessar123']I don't get people's mentalities over games. So what if they want to keep it sealed? Are never-read comic, unused stamp, uncirculated coin, etc., all pointless too? Only read comics, used stamps, and worn coins worth collecting? It's pretty common knowledge that the better the condition of a collectible, the more valuable it is.

If I keep a game sealed, that usually means I have a play copy, will get a play copy, or sold/traded in a play copy. Of course, that's only if I wanted to play the game. I have multiple sealed copies of the same game too... Three copies of Etrian Odyssey 3, with two sealed. Two Persona 4s sealed, etc...[/QUOTE]

Don't bother dude... some people will only see things their way because everybody else is wrong. I've got tons of sealed multiples too since I do the same thing as you (but I rarely exceed 1 play copy, 1 sealed copy). Hope our investments pay off in the future.:lol:

I don't have anything at all against people who like having sealed copies of games, but I don't really ever go out and buy a game just for the mentality of "Man, 15 years from now this'll sell for a fortune." I buy games because I wanna play them, which means I have to open the packaging. I do however try my best to keep my games in mint condition and it's paying off as I'm selling a lot of my collection on eBay. However I don't regret opening any of my games because I got the enjoyment I wanted out of them and am still making a nice profit back on majority of my games.

[quote name='Vinny']Don't bother dude... some people will only see things their way because everybody else is wrong. I've got tons of sealed multiples too since I do the same thing as you (but I rarely exceed 1 play copy, 1 sealed copy). Hope our investments pay off in the future.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Some of my multiple sealed copies actually have stories with it. Persona 4, for example, we bought at launch, and kept sealed. Then Gamestop had it for on of their sales (last summer, I think), and we were going to get a gutted play copy. Then it turned out, it was sealed. We found a lot of PS2 RPGs on Craigslist for the play copy.

Etrian Odyssey 3 was similar. I had trouble tracking down the first two sealed, and so I ordered a second copy from Amazon, since it was on sale and still came with the pre-order artbook. I ended up unable to open either copies, so I found a cheap cart-only copy, and I've been playing on that one. Ironically, I also have like 8 of those pre-order artbooks, because we found them at Fry's pennied.

Honestly though, if I can break even on the games in the future (after inflation), I'd be ecstatic. Most things people buy go down in value, so even maintaining value is fine by me.

[quote name='elessar123']I don't get people's mentalities over games. So what if they want to keep it sealed? Are never-read comic, unused stamp, uncirculated coin, etc., all pointless too? Only read comics, used stamps, and worn coins worth collecting? It's pretty common knowledge that the better the condition of a collectible, the more valuable it is.

If I keep a game sealed, that usually means I have a play copy, will get a play copy, or sold/traded in a play copy. Of course, that's only if I wanted to play the game. I have multiple sealed copies of the same game too... Three copies of Etrian Odyssey 3, with two sealed. Two Persona 4s sealed, etc...[/QUOTE]

It's not too weird if you get in on the ground floor during clearances or when the game is still widely available; though from a "Do I want to get into this?" standpoint it's hard to justify paying 4x or more (later on) for a sealed game when there's plenty of Used - Like New copies to be found. Why pay the highest of premiums when the difference in actual grade is very small?

I'd say it's something to be wise to when collecting; but personally whenever possible I'll dump the sealed stuff onto the crazy types and move on with my life, whether it be with open copies or other games. I'm sure in the case of so many video games the value isn't going to last forever, so I'd rather put my faith in the short-term flip and diversification :cool:

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']It's not too weird if you get in on the ground floor during clearances or when the game is still widely available; though from a "Do I want to get into this?" standpoint it's hard to justify paying 4x or more (later on) for a sealed game when there's plenty of Used - Like New copies to be found. Why pay the highest of premiums when the difference in actual grade is very small?[/QUOTE]

I pay MSRP for a relatively small amount of games. Typically, games by Atlus/Xseed/Platinum Games/NISA get my full support more often than not. Being able to play Etrian Odyssey/Corpse Party/Infinite Space/Neptunia and all the other games we would otherwise not see is enough reason for me to support them, especially when two of those 4 games already ended up being in my top 10 favorite games of all time.

Ubisoft, on the other hand, I always wait a month for it to drop to 1/3 of original MSRP =P

This is my collection I have with my son. I know I have lots of multiples and sealed game, no need to point them out. I've seen some really great collections on this forum and couldn't help but post a few pics. No room to take all the swag out of boxes, I think I need an intervention.

DSC01473.jpg

DSC01474.jpg
DSC01475.jpg
DSC01476.jpg
DSC01477.jpg
DSC01485.jpg
DSC01484-1.jpg
DSC01483-1.jpg
DSC01482-1.jpg
DSC01481-1.jpg
DSC01480-1.jpg
DSC01479-1.jpg
DSC01478-1.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Damn, you're the second person with that Uncharted 2 Journal thing... I really want one but it's impossible to find any info on it and where it was originally handed out.

And what's the blank box with "Nintendo" on it? It looks like it says "Gamestop Manager"...?

[quote name='Vinny']Damn, you're the second person with that Uncharted 2 Journal thing... I really want one but it's impossible to find any info on it and where it was originally handed out.

And what's the blank box with "Nintendo" on it? It looks like it says "Gamestop Manager"...?[/QUOTE]

I was a trainer for Gamestop and was close to a Sony Rep who gave me the Uncharted 2 Journal. As far as I know, it was just promotional from Sony employees. The Nintendo box was given out at the last Gamestop Managers conference in Vegas and includes a Nintendo deck and 6 character based chips. A Nintendo rep got that for me. My son is asleep but I can take pics tomorrow and post them of the Nintendo Poker set.

[quote name='Vinny']Damn, that set's gonna be worth a fortune some day. Retailer only promos are about as limited as they come....[/QUOTE]

I have a pretty insane amount of promo stuff I've collected throughout the years. My son is a huge Nintendo fan so I will probably give it to him when he's older

That's really cool that you've gotten your son into it, so it's something you guys can do together. I wish my dad and I had ever shared any interests like that.

[quote name='aptanor']That's really cool that you've gotten your son into it, so it's something you guys can do together. I wish my dad and I had ever shared any interests like that.[/QUOTE]

ya, my dad and i never shared any interests either. my son and i spend way too much time playing co-op games or taking turns on single player missions. he loves looking through all the promo stuff, i've saved from all my years and asks tons of questions about EVERY game, even the M rated ones that i don't let him play.

Wow two ps2 Kuons in a collection, there's something you don't see everyday.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Wow two ps2 Kuons in a collection, there's something you don't see everyday.[/QUOTE]

i used to have 3 but someone stole one at a party. on that one i kept forgetting if i had it or not and got lucky at a thrift store and a few gamestops

[quote name='Vinny']Damn, that set's gonna be worth a fortune some day. Retailer only promos are about as limited as they come....[/QUOTE]

The chick that finds me CEs at gamestop told me there was a baseball bat for one of the Zombie games that she took home. (I think it was left 4 dead 2). That seemed like a cool item, but I still haven't seen one in person.

[quote name='slowdive21']The chick that finds me CEs at gamestop told me there was a baseball bat for one of the Zombie games that she took home. (I think it was left 4 dead 2). That seemed like a cool item, but I still haven't seen one in person.[/QUOTE]

it was left 4 dead. pretty sure i still have one, i will check

I don't think sealed game collecting is bad unless you are buying them for full price and leaving them on the shelves sealed. They are almost sure to devalue that way unless you can somehow magically see the future to decide which ones will be worth money in the future and which will not. For me collecting a sealed game is for when you find a game very cheap on clearance, and you buy an extra and hope it will increase in value some day.

[quote name='toastapley']it was left 4 dead. pretty sure i still have one, i will check[/QUOTE]
Oh man, I'd love to get one of those. I love L4D2 so much >.>

Anywho, while my internet was acting up the last few days, I figured it was a good time to take some pics. Then I realized my stuff was everywhere, so I finally got around to it after rearranging everything. It's still a mess :lol:
It's not nearly as grandiose as some of your collections, but I like how it's developing.
My totally awesome SDTV (rolf) and consoles
DSCI0091.jpg

DSCI0093.jpg

DSCI0092.jpg

DSCI0094.jpg

I ran out of space, so to keep as much stuff off the floor as possible the Genesis and SNES had to be sent there. The Xbox, N64, and Saturn see the least use, so they've been sent to the back of the closet like red headed stepchildren.
Every console is set up and hooked up to that TV via the two system selectors on top and a LOT of surge protectors.
DSCI0096.jpg

DSCI0104.jpg

DSCI0105.jpg

Controllers, controllers, controllers and guides. The box the controllers are on is full of PS2, PSP, and other assorted games. The black box is an NES storage case.

Next, the games!
DSCI0074.jpg

DSCI0089.jpg

As you can see there's actually a second layer of Gamecube games. I don't have very many Xbox games, but I never had one until a few weeks ago, so I've only recently got into collecting them. I usually go on a binge of finding stuff for any new console I acquire, and I think I've hit some of the high points of the system already. Also always on the lookout for complete Genesis games. And yes I do have a Wii, but it's downstairs for my parents to use for Netflix atm.
DSCI0069.jpg

Atop the shelf of GCN/PS2/PS3/Wii etc sits the PS1 and Dreamcast games. And above THAT sits N64. Sorry the pic is so crappy, that's about as good as I could do. My camera is terribad :/
Also recently got in to collecting PC big boxes. The Duke Nukem 3D box is opened, but the jewel case inside is sealed.
DSCI0103.jpg

DSCI0102.jpg

Over below the consoles sits the loose NES and Genesis games, along with a bunch of random manuals, disk only games, parts to consoles, pretty much any random stuff that I pick up in hopes of finding the rest of it, or just need to stow away for the time being. The NES games I really play regularly are in the case with the controllers on it, and there are two more large boxes in the other room :V
DSCI0024-1.jpg

Console/accessory boxes. I wish I had someplace I could have them out, but they're relegated to the closet with some other stuff.
DSCI0106.jpg

DSCI0100.jpg

PC games, some PS1 and 3 games, some loose cases, cords etc.
DSCI0110.jpg

DS games, DS and PSP, AvP CE (game sucks, the CE is amazing), Move controllers because I have nowhere else to put them :whistle2:#
DSCI0108.jpg

And finally, my desk, where I really do most of my gaming. I know laptop =/= gaming computer, but it's a bit more powerful than it looks. I'll still be upgrading to a desktop hopefully soon.
One of my favorite items
DSCI0065.jpg

[quote name='aptanor']Oh man, I'd love to get one of those. I love L4D2 so much >.>

Anywho, while my internet was acting up the last few days, I figured it was a good time to take some pics. Then I realized my stuff was everywhere, so I finally got around to it after rearranging everything. It's still a mess :lol:
It's not nearly as grandiose as some of your collections, but I like how it's developing.
My totally awesome SDTV (rolf) and consoles
DSCI0091.jpg

DSCI0093.jpg

DSCI0092.jpg

DSCI0094.jpg

I ran out of space, so to keep as much stuff off the floor as possible the Genesis and SNES had to be sent there. The Xbox, N64, and Saturn see the least use, so they've been sent to the back of the closet like red headed stepchildren.
Every console is set up and hooked up to that TV via the two system selectors on top and a LOT of surge protectors.
DSCI0096.jpg

DSCI0104.jpg

DSCI0105.jpg

Controllers, controllers, controllers and guides. The box the controllers are on is full of PS2, PSP, and other assorted games. The black box is an NES storage case.

Next, the games!
DSCI0074.jpg

DSCI0089.jpg

As you can see there's actually a second layer of Gamecube games. I don't have very many Xbox games, but I never had one until a few weeks ago, so I've only recently got into collecting them. I usually go on a binge of finding stuff for any new console I acquire, and I think I've hit some of the high points of the system already. Also always on the lookout for complete Genesis games. And yes I do have a Wii, but it's downstairs for my parents to use for Netflix atm.
DSCI0069.jpg

Atop the shelf of GCN/PS2/PS3/Wii etc sits the PS1 and Dreamcast games. And above THAT sits N64. Sorry the pic is so crappy, that's about as good as I could do. My camera is terribad :/
Also recently got in to collecting PC big boxes. The Duke Nukem 3D box is opened, but the jewel case inside is sealed.
DSCI0103.jpg

DSCI0102.jpg

Over below the consoles sits the loose NES and Genesis games, along with a bunch of random manuals, disk only games, parts to consoles, pretty much any random stuff that I pick up in hopes of finding the rest of it, or just need to stow away for the time being. The NES games I really play regularly are in the case with the controllers on it, and there are two more large boxes in the other room :V
DSCI0024-1.jpg

Console/accessory boxes. I wish I had someplace I could have them out, but they're relegated to the closet with some other stuff.
DSCI0106.jpg

DSCI0100.jpg

PC games, some PS1 and 3 games, some loose cases, cords etc.
DSCI0110.jpg

DS games, DS and PSP, AvP CE (game sucks, the CE is amazing), Move controllers because I have nowhere else to put them :whistle2:#
DSCI0108.jpg

And finally, my desk, where I really do most of my gaming. I know laptop =/= gaming computer, but it's a bit more powerful than it looks. I'll still be upgrading to a desktop hopefully soon.
One of my favorite items
DSCI0065.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Your slime and my slimes should have a get together.
picture.php

:3

I've actually never played Dragon Warrior/Quest. I got that from the guys at my gamestop, I was in there browsing one day and they were all doing inventory, and one of the guys comes out of the back throwing them at the other employees. I ask where it came from he said they were preorder bonuses people never picked up and gave me one :V

[quote name='aptanor']I've actually never played Dragon Warrior/Quest. I got that from the guys at my gamestop, I was in there browsing one day and they were all doing inventory, and one of the guys comes out of the back throwing them at the other employees. I ask where it came from he said they were preorder bonuses people never picked up and gave me one :V[/QUOTE]

Curses, you shoulda grabbed an extra for me too! :*(

I'm tired of my stuff going unseen (our parents are pretty much our only visitors), so I thought I'd share a very small taste of my collection. A lot of stuff is packed away unfortunately because we are still trying to figure out what to do with our stuff (mostly my wife's junk). Also keep in mind that although I have been gaming for over 20 years, I only built up a lot of my collection over the last two years or so because I simply couldn't afford to do it while growing up. Anyway, here's a quick look at the "dad corner" which actually looks more like the "kid corner":
dadcorner.jpg

dadcorner2.jpg

It's pretty small and basic at the moment. All of the games on the shelves are Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, 3DS, PS3, PSP, Gamecube, and PS2 (in that order). With the exception of the GC and most of the PS2 games, these have all been acquired over the last three years. And at least a third of them were free.

Oh, there are also a couple of PC games there, but most of them are stuffed into the green drawers on the right, along with my PS1 games.

Things not pictured here include three more guitars (two for PS2, one for PowerGig), a drum set, two turntables, a DDR mat, a skateboard, the Wii balance board, Gears of War 3 Epic Edition, and anything else with a big box. If you look hard enough, you can just about see Fable 3 LE and Fallout: New Vegas LE on the bottom of the first picture.

As you've likely noticed, a fair portion of the first picture consists of Mighty Muggs, Mez-itz, Funkeys, and other various action figures. This is about 1% of my toy collection. The rest of them are in tubs in the bedroom (or hanging out with my library) because I don't have the shelf space for them right now. I used to have a huge store display case that housed most of them, but I had to leave it behind when I moved and I believe it has been trashed sometime in the last couple of years. And yes, I have a few plushies. Those ilomilo dolls make me happy, dammit!

If you're interested, here's a better look at the TV and entertainment center:
entcent.jpg

This is an older picture, taken right after buying the entertainment center and putting it together, which is why there are only three consoles and no games. The bookshelf to the right is now against another wall. I used to have that there (for DVD's and easy access to books for my online classes) with a small gaming bookshelf next to it. But after getting more review copies and then joining CAG, my small collection exploded and I had to get a bigger unit. And now I need to find something else because—in case you didn't notice—my current media shelf is now full and I have nowhere to put newly-acquired games.

"But where are the classics?!" you ask... Most of them are tucked away in my son's room. I can't properly show them off at the moment, but I can give you a small idea:
oldgamearea.jpg

This was our old entertainment center, before we upgraded to HDTV (my sister currently has my old 27" CRT TV). As you can see, the NES, SNES, PS1, and Gamecube (as well as GameBoy and GameBoy Color in a bag) all live here along with various cords, cables, peripherals, and random junk. This was going to be the classic gaming area of my game room...until my wife got pregnant. It is extremely barebones and cluttered right now because I haven't decided what to do with this stuff yet. This will be one of my numerous projects for the fall/winter months. I plan on getting a ton of stuff out of the house so I get everything organized and looking purty.

oldgamearea2.jpg

The sad little mess you see before you is the result of moving and not knowing what to do with things. I used to have a special place for all of these games, which I no longer have. I am working on something, though...I plan on making cases for the games that don't have any and then I'm gonna get everything organized.

Anyway, this is the majority of my GB/GBC, NES, SNES, N64, and Dreamcast games (the N64 and DC are in the living room with the other games). I don't have a ton of older games because of previous monetary constraints, but I promise that the drawer isn't as empty as it looks in the picture. Some of the games are obscured. There's nothing too special to report here, but I am rather fond of Grandia II and Seaman. Those are probably my favorite DC games. I am also fond of the Japanese Pokémon Stadium. That's the version that was never released in the US (we got the sequel instead) and it's the first thing I ever imported. It cost me $80, which was actually a pretty good price at the time (the value has not held up at all) and it also came with a special add-on that lets me play N64 imports without needing a mod chip.

The Pico and some PS1 games are currently MIA because I still have to find the box that they are in. GBA games are also MIA because they're im my 3DS bag and none of them have cases.

So there you have it. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I went ahead and used the words anyway. My collection is rather modest at the moment, but it grows bigger each week. I'd like to think that before long, my collection will rival some of the more impressive ones I've seen on here. Once I can land a job, it will be a very realistic goal.

@Zombietoast: If you don't mind me asking, is there a website in particular you do reviews for? I always like seeing reviews for oddball titles from community people.

[quote name='Vinny']What kind of shelves are those figures/toys on?[/QUOTE]
You know, I'm actually not 100% sure because they were given to me by my grandmother. I do know that they came out of a catalog. I also know that they came from the same place where we bought our matching Asian-style coffee table, and I think that was the Collections Etc. catalog.

They're basically just cheap wood (probably compressed) with mirrors, but they're pretty sturdy and they look nice when they're put together. If I can find a receipt or find them online, I'll let you know.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']@Zombietoast: If you don't mind me asking, is there a website in particular you do reviews for? I always like seeing reviews for oddball titles from community people.[/QUOTE]
Actually, at the moment, I'm not reviewing at all because of scheduling, apathy, and computer issues. But when I do review, it's just for a little blog-style site. I'll PM you with a bit more info and a brief explanation.

@zombietoast dude I would kill for those boxed pokemon games haha. I still remember being like 6 and my grandma buying me a pokemon red in the box at a garage sale for 5 bucks. I used to keep all my GB boxes in a nice little display when I was little. Must have been a couple years where I stopped caring and threw em all out. If only I had known that I'd want them now!!

[quote name='Eagle3ye']@zombietoast dude I would kill for those boxed pokemon games haha. I still remember being like 6 and my grandma buying me a pokemon red in the box at a garage sale for 5 bucks. I used to keep all my GB boxes in a nice little display when I was little. Must have been a couple years where I stopped caring and threw em all out. If only I had known that I'd want them now!![/QUOTE]

I think I have pretty much all of the Pokemon RPG's in boxes except for the original Pokemon red but as far as all the GBA ones I have those all in boxes. I don't have all the spinoff games though because I am not much of a fan of those.

I don't have pics of everything. In fact all I currently have on my computer here are pics of most of my Dreamcast related collection I took earlier in the year.

dreamcast_zoom.jpg

Hopefully when I get things organized a little more I can get more up here.

[quote name='Eagle3ye']@zombietoast dude I would kill for those boxed pokemon games haha. I still remember being like 6 and my grandma buying me a pokemon red in the box at a garage sale for 5 bucks. I used to keep all my GB boxes in a nice little display when I was little. Must have been a couple years where I stopped caring and threw em all out. If only I had known that I'd want them now!![/QUOTE]
Weird, I never saw this post. Anyway, I used to not care about boxes because they were just another step between me and my games, but I think I changed my attitude when Pokémon came out. I wouldn't necessarily say I was obsessed, but I was very into it at the time and I wanted everything to be perfect. I wish I would've felt that way about all of my NES, SNES, GB, and N64 games at the time!

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted an update, so here we go.

Also first time I'm doing the closer up shots too for some of the shelves that are really big.

Shelf 1
83822908.jpg

photozlh.jpg

41651685.jpg

81816698.jpg

69075896.jpg

16971580.jpg

Shelves 2+3
63820198.jpg

45025289.jpg

19584597.jpg

82307743.jpg

Shelf 4+5
44528262.jpg

68053084.jpg

84193657.jpg

Shelf 6
74303930.jpg

Shelf 7
25364708.jpg

As you can tell I'm running out of space, so trying to figure out what the next step is in expanding storage space. That anime shelf will be filled pretty soon since I got a ton of stuff pending arrival in the mail, so the shelf just looks empty for the time being.

Decisions, decisions...

Nice anime blu-ray collection Square. I'm currently trying to build mine up but they rarely seem to go on sale, especially titles from Sentai.

[quote name='Oaxan']My collection is small and my Webcam is suckish for taking photos.

2qcktis.jpg

9gg80n.jpg

dder05.jpg

2qxw1h3.jpg

2dt2tl.jpg

2r3uoo5.jpg

2drhymb.jpg

v7qpvc.jpg

bebzhx.jpg

2z86xky.jpg

2w5q6if.jpg

Yeah, shitty pics for a shitty collection...[/QUOTE]

It's a good collection. Don't be discouraged by the people who post ROOMS full of games. They're usually people with no idea what to do with their money. Many games aren't worth storing, stick to stuff you want to play. That's the sign of a good collection.

[quote name='blindinglights']Squarehard, did mixing the new style and old style PS3 covers bother you that bad? :lol:[/QUOTE]

It bothers the hell out of me. :*(

[quote name='Squarehard']
As you can tell I'm running out of space, so trying to figure out what the next step is in expanding storage space. That anime shelf will be filled pretty soon since I got a ton of stuff pending arrival in the mail, so the shelf just looks empty for the time being.

Decisions, decisions...[/QUOTE]

There's a lot of space between the various DVD-type cases and the shelves above them, you could probably depopulate another bookshelf entirely if you made use of that space.

I'll post mine later. I have a pretty small collection as well. About 30 360 games, couple hundred DVDs, and about 60-70 blu-rays. But I feel like I've got everything in a fairly neat manner for my room size.

[quote name='Oaxan']Yeah, shitty pics for a shitty collection...[/QUOTE]

Quality > quantity. I'm more impressed with your collection than someone who just owns every game ever made.

[quote name='Survivalism']Quality > quantity. I'm more impressed with your collection than someone who just owns every game ever made.[/QUOTE]
But someone who owns every game ever made would therefore own every game in his collection.

[quote name='Survivalism']Quality > quantity. I'm more impressed with your collection than someone who just owns every game ever made.[/QUOTE]

Your type of game might not be others, personally I could care less about games that are like Ar Tonelico for example because they don't appeal to me but so many people here are obsessed with them.

@Squarehard, knock down the wall, use the next room!

bread's done
Back