Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']That Clock Tower UGC art has been eluding me; mind if I ask where you found it?[/QUOTE]

Those cases look like that retro game case project thing I stumbled across a while ago, I haven't really had a reason to look into it before because I had no retro games. But would anyone mind linking me to said case/cover project?

Guys, I just provided the link for the file 3 posts back.

Also, it won't ever be formally upped to the site, as they don't host repro covers.

[quote name='cgxcswim']They are those shelves that BB had on clearance a couple months ago. Can't remember the brand. I really like them and the glass doors are a nice feature.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, really? Shit... I could have used some like that.

I've charged my camera. Hopefully I can take some pictures and upload them sometime in the next few days.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Those cases look like that retro game case project thing I stumbled across a while ago, I haven't really had a reason to look into it before because I had no retro games. But would anyone mind linking me to said case/cover project?[/QUOTE]

http://www.thecoverproject.net

I've got an update to share with everyone, but it isn't strictly gaming-related, so I'll be kind and put everything in spoiler tags. I would've anyway just because I've got a lot of pictures. And a lot of mess, as you will soon see. Anyway, in case you forgot, this was my old desk:
redecoration4.jpg

And now, I introduce you to my new desk:
Nearing completion:
redecoration14.jpg

Fully built:
redecoration15.jpg

Reconnecting my computer and all of its peripherals took at least two hours. It was a long process of dusting, untangling, shoving cords through small holes, tethering, and flipping out because I didn't realize I had accidentally hit the switch on the back of my PC. Also...I know the shelves look like they're bowing a little in the picture, but they're actually nice and level.

And here's how it looks right now:
redecoration16.jpg

As you can see, it's still cluttered and I haven't come up with an ideal way to organize everything, but I'm pleased so far. The top cabinet has computer cords (and other odds and ends), hundreds of CDs (blanks and backups), my tub of Legos, a binder full of cards (mostly Pokémon and Ninja Turtles), a small set of plastic drawers full of supplies, tons of batteries, and my set of Mario pins from Club Nintendo. Once I can get the glass streak-free, I'm going to decorate the right door with some Space Invaders drink markers.

On the shelves below, I've got all of my handhelds, a Mario 1-Up hat, little toys (one of which was made by my wife), my PS3 drinking glasses from the House Party (in a box), game guides, retro instruction manuals, small plastic drawers, and all kinds of random crap. Those little cubby spaces are fairly deep, so there is a lot stashed away.

If you're at all curious, here are the books:
redecoration17.jpg

From left to right: Dark Souls hardcover guide, Skyrim Collector's Edition guide, Gears of War 3 guide, Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition guide. I have no idea why they are out of order; I guess I was too tired to notice. That has now been fixed. The other books on the shelf are Hyrule Historia, Wraith: The Oblivion, The Lego Ideas Book, some travel guides and a puzzle book, my son's baby book, a notebook, and Geek Dad. Below, you can just barely see the tops of Dragon Age: Redemption, Assassin's Creed: Lineage, and Dead Space: Downfall. There's also an old copy of the once-banned Story of Little Black Sambo.

Cool 90s stuff...
Some may or may not have seen my T-Rex staple remover over in last month's Pick Ups thread. I got him a friend the other day:
dinotri_zpse18775e9.jpg

dinotri2_zps8261b6fa.jpg

And just for the heck of it, here's the pencil box I've had since I was a kid...and it even has some of the same stuff in it:
bmfmbox_zpsf2cfdca7.jpg

Which reminds me...once I get some little platforms (or small boxes), I'm going to display my Little Nemo and Bionic Commando lunchboxes on top of the desk, perhaps along with some other things.

To refresh your memory—or simply catch up—feel free to take a look at my previous post to see the wall that was to become the board game area. The other two cabinets finally showed up, so I spent a large chunk of the day completely reorganizing our collection...
Here is one side of the nonfunctional wall heater with the cabinet we got over a week ago:
redecoration19.jpg

And here is the other side, which has very clearly been taken over by a small human being who lives here and happens to own more toys than you could imagine:
redecoration18.jpg

Now, here is the above section with the new cabinets in place:
redecoration20.jpg

Alright, let's open all of the cabinets. Let me preface this by saying that there is currently no organizational system in place here. Because games come in all shapes and sizes, my goal was to simply fit in as many as I could...
Cabinet #1:
redecoration21.jpg

It's hard to see Labyrinth and the Catan expansions and two-player card game, but they're in there. I've also got all of the Zombies!!! games, but only a couple of them are readily visible. And clearly, some of the games on the bottom shelf are currently blocked; this will change once we move our son's games back into his room. The drawer on the very bottom currently has Guitar Hero guitars, a Super Scope 6, and a Wii Fit yoga mat...these will eventually be moved and the space will be used for our various board game accessories and pocket-sized games like Farkle, Uno, etc.

Cabinet #2:
redecoration22.jpg

Mostly traditional stuff that most people are familiar with.

Cabinet #3:
redecoration23.jpg

Most of these are my son's games, and as you can see, a few of them don't fit. They'll live here for now, but they're going to go back into his room once it's time to start redecorating his room. It's too dark to see, but under Elefun and the other games on that shelf are two huge CD/DVD binders containing well over 1000 movies and TV shows. Once my kid's games are in his room, one of these shelves will be used for our humble vinyl collections and our record players will go on top of the cabinets.

Alrighty, that's everything, folks. Thanks for taking the time to look through everything. I'm not sure when I'll post another update, but the time will eventually come because I'll want to show off all of the handiwork that will be done in my son's room. And I'll probably post some pictures of our room when we get around to it...it won't be as interesting, but I've got a nice little library and a ton of toys in there. Our dining room (last on the agenda) is also full of toys, but they're my wife's and I'm fairly certain they won't be of interest to any of you.

I've got an update to share with everyone, but it isn't strictly gaming-related, so I'll be kind and put everything in spoiler tags. I would've anyway just because I've got a lot of pictures. And a lot of mess, as you will soon see. Anyway, in case you forgot, this was my old desk:
redecoration4.jpg
redecoration4.jpg

Nearing completion:
redecoration14.jpg

Fully built:
redecoration15.jpg

Reconnecting my computer and all of its peripherals took at least two hours. It was a long process of dusting, untangling, shoving cords through small holes, tethering, and flipping out because I didn't realize I had accidentally hit the switch on the back of my PC. Also...I know the shelves look like they're bowing a little in the picture, but they're actually nice and level.

redecoration16.jpg

As you can see, it's still cluttered and I haven't come up with an ideal way to organize everything, but I'm pleased so far. The top cabinet has computer cords (and other odds and ends), hundreds of CDs (blanks and backups), my tub of Legos, a binder full of cards (mostly Pokémon and Ninja Turtles), a small set of plastic drawers full of supplies, tons of batteries, and my set of Mario pins from Club Nintendo. Once I can get the glass streak-free, I'm going to decorate the right door with some Space Invaders drink markers.

On the shelves below, I've got all of my handhelds, a Mario 1-Up hat, little toys (one of which was made by my wife), my PS3 drinking glasses from the House Party (in a box), game guides, retro instruction manuals, small plastic drawers, and all kinds of random crap. Those little cubby spaces are fairly deep, so there is a lot stashed away.

redecoration17.jpg

From left to right: Dark Souls hardcover guide, Skyrim Collector's Edition guide, Gears of War 3 guide, Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition guide. I have no idea why they are out of order; I guess I was too tired to notice. That has now been fixed. The other books on the shelf are Hyrule Historia, Wraith: The Oblivion, The Lego Ideas Book, some travel guides and a puzzle book, my son's baby book, a notebook, and Geek Dad. Below, you can just barely see the tops of Dragon Age: Redemption, Assassin's Creed: Lineage, and Dead Space: Downfall. There's also an old copy of the once-banned Story of Little Black Sambo.

Cool 90s stuff...
Some may or may not have seen my T-Rex staple remover over in last month's Pick Ups thread. I got him a friend the other day:
dinotri.jpg

dinotri2.jpg

And just for the heck of it, here's the pencil box I've had since I was a kid...and it even has some of the same stuff in it:
bmfmbox.jpg

Which reminds me...once I get some little platforms (or small boxes), I'm going to display my Little Nemo and Bionic Commando lunchboxes on top of the desk, perhaps along with some other things.

To refresh your memory—or simply catch up—feel free to take a look at my previous post to see the wall that was to become the board game area. The other two cabinets finally showed up, so I spent a large chunk of the day completely reorganizing our collection...
Here is one side of the nonfunctional wall heater with the cabinet we got over a week ago:
redecoration19.jpg

And here is the other side, which has very clearly been taken over by a small human being who lives here and happens to own more toys than you could imagine:
redecoration18.jpg

redecoration20.jpg

Alright, let's open all of the cabinets. Let me preface this by saying that there is currently no organizational system in place here. Because games come in all shapes and sizes, my goal was to simply fit in as many as I could...
Cabinet #1:
redecoration21.jpg

It's hard to see Labyrinth and the Catan expansions and two-player card game, but they're in there. I've also got all of the Zombies!!! games, but only a couple of them are readily visible. And clearly, some of the games on the bottom shelf are currently blocked; this will change once we move our son's games back into his room. The drawer on the very bottom currently has Guitar Hero guitars, a Super Scope 6, and a Wii Fit yoga mat...these will eventually be moved and the space will be used for our various board game accessories and pocket-sized games like Farkle, Uno, etc.

Cabinet #2:
redecoration22.jpg

Cabinet #3:
redecoration23.jpg

Most of these are my son's games, and as you can see, a few of them don't fit. They'll live here for now, but they're going to go back into his room once it's time to start redecorating his room. It's too dark to see, but under Elefun and the other games on that shelf are two huge CD/DVD binders containing well over 1000 movies and TV shows. Once my kid's games are in his room, one of these shelves will be used for our humble vinyl collections and our record players will go on top of the cabinets.

Alrighty, that's everything, folks. Thanks for taking the time to look through everything. I'm not sure when I'll post another update, but the time will eventually come because I'll want to show off all of the handiwork that will be done in my son's room. And I'll probably post some pictures of our room when we get around to it...it won't be as interesting, but I've got a nice little library and a ton of toys in there. Our dining room (last on the agenda) is also full of toys, but they're my wife's and I'm fairly certain they won't be of interest to any of you.

Hey Zombie how wide is that desk if you dont mind take a quick measurement? Also if you dont mind where did you get it and for how much?

[quote name='ZombieToast']I've got an update to share with everyone, but it isn't strictly gaming-related, so I'll be kind and put everything in spoiler tags. I would've anyway just because I've got a lot of pictures. And a lot of mess, as you will soon see. Anyway, in case you forgot, this was my old desk:
redecoration4.jpg
redecoration4.jpg

Nearing completion:
redecoration14.jpg

Fully built:
redecoration15.jpg

redecoration16.jpg

redecoration17.jpg

Cool 90s stuff...
dinotri.jpg

dinotri2.jpg

bmfmbox.jpg

redecoration19.jpg

redecoration18.jpg

redecoration20.jpg

Cabinet #1:
redecoration21.jpg

Cabinet #2:
redecoration22.jpg

Cabinet #3:
redecoration23.jpg

Alrighty, that's everything, folks. Thanks for taking the time to look through everything. I'm not sure when I'll post another update, but the time will eventually come because I'll want to show off all of the handiwork that will be done in my son's room. And I'll probably post some pictures of our room when we get around to it...it won't be as interesting, but I've got a nice little library and a ton of toys in there. Our dining room (last on the agenda) is also full of toys, but they're my wife's and I'm fairly certain they won't be of interest to any of you.[/QUOTE]

God, I need a desk like that. Mine is always littered with stuff. Could use the storage space.

I also like the mad stacks of recordable media. I've go the same thing going on. CD-R, mini CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, Printable CD-R, Printable DVD-R, mini DVD-R, etc.

[quote name='ajh2298']Hey Zombie how wide is that desk if you dont mind take a quick measurement? Also if you dont mind where did you get it and for how much?[/QUOTE]
I don't mind at all. The desk is just a hair under 58" wide/long and 22" deep. I got it at Office Depot for $219.99 + sales tax. So...right around $236. And delivery was free. Here's the desk on their web site:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/645108/Sauder-Conrad-Computer-Desk-And-Hutch/

It costs more online for some reason. But if you have a store near you, there's a good chance that they'll have a display there. If not, you can ask about Item #645-108 and they should be able to place an order for you (they don't keep it in stock on location), hopefully for the same price that I paid.

It's too bad I didn't get it a week sooner 'cause it was recently on sale. Still worth what I paid, though. So far, the only complaint I have is that the two skinny drawers are attached. Also, it's a bit of a dust magnet...but I just discovered CRC Duster compressed air at Home Depot, which is probably the best air I've ever used.

[quote name='wiggyx']God, I need a desk like that. Mine is always littered with stuff. Could use the storage space.

I also like the mad stacks of recordable media. I've go the same thing going on. CD-R, mini CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, Printable CD-R, Printable DVD-R, mini DVD-R, etc.[/QUOTE]
These discs are the bane of my existence. I've got three of those 100-disc spindles, four or five 50-disc spindles, and a few 25-disc spindles...the amount of space they take up always drove me crazy. Maybe two weeks ago, I went through a portion of them and picked out about 300 or so discs to be recycled (along with three 50-disc spindles) and there were still too many. But now with my new desk, they're up out of sight and out of the way while still easily accessible.

It's super nice having all of these little shelves. I find myself just sticking random crap up there because I don't like having too much empty space. Ha ha. If you ever come over to build us stuff and mod our house, I'll let you have this desk when it's time for me to upgrade...if you can stand to wait a few years. One of these days, when I get my own room, I want to have a big L-shaped or U-shaped desk with a giant hutch. If you go during the right sale, you can get one of those bad boys for as little as $400.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Cabinet #1:
redecoration21.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome awesome board games ZombieToast. I've just been recently getting into more "hardcore" as of late. I'll take a picture when I reorganize my collection next month.

Thanks. There are still quite a few that I want, but I'm quite pleased with what we have so far. Sadly, we hardly ever get to play most of them, but now that we actually know a couple of people in town, we're going to start having game nights a lot more often. We had about 12 people over before Christmas for Cards Against Humanity and it was a blast!

I look forward to seeing your collection. It's always fun to see what other people have.

[quote name='200STM']ZombieToast, do you play any tabletops at Ottos? or paladins (before it closed).[/QUOTE]
Nope. I actually don't think I've ever heard of Otto's; it doesn't sound familiar. And I had no idea that Paladins closed! It looks like they're up and running at a new location on District Blvd, though. Either way, I'm terribly out of the loop.

Anyway, those guys tend to play a lot of Warcraft, Magic, and HeroClix...none of which I think are very enjoyable (although I like collecting Clix). But I did notice that Otto's has a Steve Jackson night coming up (according to their Facebook), which would be more my style. I usually can't participate in stuff like that, though, because I have to take care of my kid and my wife doesn't get off from work until 9 PM.

By the way, have you been by Leeters recently? The first time I went at least a year ago, they were just a little shop with a couple of tables...and now they've taken over a nice chunk of the East Hills mall and they've got computers and consoles all over the place. It looked like there might have even been a bar. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to actually walk around inside because I was taking my kid to his gym class, but it looks like a good place for weekly games.

No prob. Those repro covers can be tricky to track down. On the forums, check for any post form "shenske". He has quite a few repro covers in a link that in his sig ;)

Here is my 2013 update. My last collection update was post #1965 (January 2012) for reference. This past year for me was the year of boxed collector's editions and steelbooks. I went from 15 steelbooks 13 months ago to 86 (+2 more incoming) steelbooks.

The overall view of the video game collection.

sam0283cx.jpg

sam0284e.jpg

Xbox/Xbox 360 collection.

sam0319.jpg

sam0315m.jpg

sam0316g.jpg

sam0317a.jpg

sam0318ph.jpg

sam0320d.jpg

PSVITA collection.

sam0321w.jpg

PSP collection. Nothing new really. The goof-off can is my bookend.

sam0322r.jpg

sam0323j.jpg

PS2 collection. Not much has been added since last year. The shaving cream is my PS2 bookend. It does have a Killzone theme to the can.

sam0324t.jpg

sam0325x.jpg

PS3 collection. Yakuza 3 is lonely...

sam0305y.jpg

sam0326lc.jpg

sam0327ah.jpg

sam0328yn.jpg

sam0329r.jpg

sam0330ne.jpg

Wii-U collection.

sam0340o.jpg

Wii collection.

sam0338se.jpg

sam0339c.jpg

sam0337o.jpg

Kirby's Dream Collection with Club Nintendo medal.

sam0344d.jpg

DS collection. Sorry about the random receipt. Sloppy on my end. The Starfox box is something I got with my Gamestop reward points. It has 4 dog tags with a picture of each individual character on them and a saying. "Do a barrel roll!"

sam0335n.jpg

sam0336vh.jpg

3DS collection.

sam0299yx.jpg

sam0300o.jpg

Random shelf.

sam0291e.jpg

sam0292b.jpg

sam0293m.jpg

sam0290j.jpg

Side shelf. I bag my opened steelbooks to keep them from scratching when I take them off the shelf.

sam0343i.jpg

sam0287t.jpg

sam0288e.jpg

sam0289f.jpg

Top of the shelves.

sam0294b.jpg

sam0301p.jpg

sam0313hi.jpg

sam0312s.jpg

Upstairs collector's edition shelf.

sam0358s.jpg

Contents from the top of the shelf.

sam0361by.jpg

Top shelf contents.

sam0362s.jpg

Second shelf contents.

sam0365ag.jpg

sam0366d.jpg

Third shelf contents.

sam0368k.jpg

Fightsticks.

sam0371bt.jpg

sam0384hg.jpg

Extras.

sam0369am.jpg

sam0359a.jpg

sam0360x.jpg

sam0357m.jpg

Guides. Final Nintendo Power magazine.

sam0386z.jpg

sam0387p.jpg

sam0388n.jpg

sam0389r.jpg

sam0392w.jpg

Setup.

sam0380lp.jpg

Movies.

sam0345k.jpg

sam0346e.jpg

sam0350vu.jpg

sam0347o.jpg

sam0348f.jpg

sam0349us.jpg

sam0351o.jpg

Movie steelbooks. These are bagged as well. The glare makes the spines hard to read in these pictures but they are perfect in person.

sam0352v.jpg

sam0372c.jpg

sam0374t.jpg

sam0373.jpg

sam0375v.jpg

sam0376q.jpg

sam0377l.jpg

sam0379fn.jpg

sam0378zj.jpg

Random swag.

sam0385i.jpg

That's all, hope you guys like it. I suck at photography but I did what I could. I realize now that I forgot to photograph my Nes games, but I have not added any since my post last year.

Killer collection WV, it's so neat, clean and stocked with AAA goodness!

That 8Arc is sexxxy.

Any plans to get the Injustice Battle Edition? Your collection makes me glad I only have a 360 and no PS3; it would drive me nuts trying to decide which system to get stuff like that for.

[quote name='WViking']Here is my 2013 update. My last collection update was post #1965 (January 2012) for reference. This past year for me was the year of boxed collector's editions and steelbooks. I went from 15 steelbooks 13 months ago to 86 (+2 more incoming) steelbooks. [/quote]
You got a lot of great stuff Wviking :applause:

[quote name='OrangeArmy']Killer collection WV, it's so neat, clean and stocked with AAA goodness!

That 8Arc is sexxxy.

Any plans to get the Injustice Battle Edition? Your collection makes me glad I only have a 360 and no PS3; it would drive me nuts trying to decide which system to get stuff like that for.[/QUOTE]

I love the eightarc stick. I have seven fightsticks and the eightarc is the best one.

I love my fighting games so I will pick up Injustice when it comes out. I am not sure on which version I am getting though. I will have to check my funds and see if it makes sense to buy the good one.

I have some collector's editions coming up soon such as Bioshock Infinite ($150), God of War ($80), and Metal Gear Rising ($150).

Man, I wish I had all that empty space... so much room to display stuff. The collection looks great.

[quote name='Squarehard']^[/QUOTE]

Squarehard is now at the hospital, recovering from said heart attack. He'll be back soon.

I need to post my collection soon. I've got a lot of stuff unorganized but it'll have to do for now. Our house is officially starting to go through cleaning in order to be sold (or at least, that's what we're all hoping for) and I've started to look for an apartment on my own. My collection will probably end up getting boxed up unless I luck out and find a nice, big place that I can afford... which will also mean no money for games.

Looking at all these collections gives me lots of ideas for my room, though I have a major space issue with my room. I have stuff just piled everywhere in the room, because I don't know what to do with it.

I'll take some pictures and you all can take a look, I'll try to get some pics up this weekend if not then mon-tues the latest.

I have three Sauder shelves that have nothing on them yet. The Nightmare Before Christmas bobbleheads are sitting on one, while the Call of Duty Collector's Editions, Street Fighter 25'th Anniversary, and Two Worlds II Collector's Edition are sitting on the other two. I am pleased to have the room to store all this stuff, and a wife who will let me. I imagine in the future that the collection will have to downsize to make room for kids.

I would have loved to have done a more detailed collection update with close-ups of my favorite items/games/movies, but I did not want to post too much at one time. For example, I was going to put my vanilla copy of Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch with my two steelbooks of the game, hardcover guide of the game, and Wizard's Edition of the game all in the same Ni No Kuni themed picture.

I also wanted to go into some detail about the prices I spent on some item. For example, I only paid $9.98 for each of my two Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition.

Every item in a collection has a story, and the stories of my collection are much too long to share over a message board post.

I love this thread.

[quote name='WViking']I have three Sauder shelves that have nothing on them yet. The Nightmare Before Christmas bobbleheads are sitting on one, while the Call of Duty Collector's Editions, Street Fighter 25'th Anniversary, and Two Worlds II Collector's Edition are sitting on the other two. I am pleased to have the room to store all this stuff, and a wife who will let me. I imagine in the future that the collection will have to downsize to make room for kids.

I would have loved to have done a more detailed collection update with close-ups of my favorite items/games/movies, but I did not want to post too much at one time. For example, I was going to put my vanilla copy of Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch with my two steelbooks of the game, hardcover guide of the game, and Wizard's Edition of the game all in the same Ni No Kuni themed picture.

I also wanted to go into some detail about the prices I spent on some item. For example, I only paid $9.98 for each of my two Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition.

Every item in a collection has a story, and the stories of my collection are much too long to share over a message board post.

I love this thread.[/QUOTE]

Very nice collection and that empty space will fill up fast. That's a good steel book collection and the bagging looks nice.

[quote name='WViking']I have three Sauder shelves that have nothing on them yet. The Nightmare Before Christmas bobbleheads are sitting on one, while the Call of Duty Collector's Editions, Street Fighter 25'th Anniversary, and Two Worlds II Collector's Edition are sitting on the other two. I am pleased to have the room to store all this stuff, and a wife who will let me. I imagine in the future that the collection will have to downsize to make room for kids.

I love this thread.[/QUOTE]
Amazing collection and display. Very neat and organized. Hopefully when I have a place of my own, I will buy similar shelfs to display my collection someday.
Keep up the good work!

Here is another small teaser. I will try and get fully updated collection pics up next week sometime. In the mean time here is my Tales collection :D

[customspoiler=Guides]
IMG_1150_zps645d8dac.jpg

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Games]
IMG_1152_zps1ce32865.jpg

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Vesperia]
IMG_1151_zpsba693ade.jpg

The blue artbook for the movie cost me quite a bit. I only opened 1 of the Special Editions so I could redeem the code for the two soundtracks.

IMG_1155_zps692fdcb2.jpg

The JP Special Edition with the faceplate eluded me for so very long. Thanks to dv8mad I was finally able to get one. Up until I got this, I had seen 1 on eBay. They don't appear too often. I love the faceplate. :D
[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler= Figures & Xillia PS3]
IMG_1153_zpsad8e00ad.jpg

IMG_1156_zps72cc8feb.jpg

[/customspoiler]

I always love seeing your import swag and whatnot... but I always wonder what you plan to do with all of those consoles.:lol:

[quote name='Vinny']I always love seeing your import swag and whatnot... but I always wonder what you plan to do with all of those consoles.[/QUOTE]

Obviously buy more of course. DUH!

Updatey!

Stuff is in no particular order.
img1200yn.jpg

img1201id.jpg

img1203ly.jpg

img1204jz.jpg

img1205ms.jpg

img1206.JPG

img1207jq.jpg

img1208fe.jpg

img1209ea.jpg

img1210m.jpg

img1211bo.jpg

img1212h.jpg

img1213tc.jpg

img1214o.jpg

img1215rcm.jpg

img1216x.jpg

img1217z.jpg

img1218a.jpg

img1219nm.jpg

img1220zm.jpg

img1221ft.jpg

img1222oww.jpg

img1223gl.jpg

img1224iw.jpg

Only added one new shelf on the desk, but that's about it. Will be needing space soon again. @_@

Anyone else think Square is gonna box (shelve) himself in that room?:lol:

EDIT* God dammit... I was gonna post my promo/swag collection but I accidentaly closed the tab with my complete post. fuck!! That took forever to type up.

Last edited by a moderator:
nnnnnnhbb

^That's from my jaw dropping and hitting the keyboard. ZxT Vendetta's Tales of collection and Squarehard's collection in the same page, so great.

Awesome! :D

[quote name='Vinny']Anyone else think Square is gonna box (shelve) himself in that room?:lol:

EDIT* God dammit... I was gonna post my promo/swag collection but I accidentaly closed the tab with my complete post. fuck!! That took forever to type up.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing! I saw at least 2 doors boxed in by media storage. Maybe that's where he hides the really good stuff.

So, this is my third attempt at doing this... I tried to do it earlier but I got a database error and lost the entire post (again).

This is most of my promo/bonus/swag items. I don't have room to display this stuff so it's been sitting in a storage cart in my closet. I haven't pulled it out in years but had to a few days ago to put some new stuff in that's been building up, and decided to take some pics. It's sad how rare physical bonuses are these days.

Notes: That's the Atelier Totori poster from NISA at the bottom, behind that is the Earth badge from Fangamer. I have no idea what that gray-ish shirt is from. That Professor Layton box is from the UK but because PAL DS games are slightly short (like, 1 mm), NTSC DS cases don't fit.:whistle2:/

Notes: That white shirt is from Prime Trilogy. I have no idea where that KOS-MOS shirt is from. It came with an art Xenosaga print poster (pictured later).

Notes: Lots of crap here. That Ocarina of Time 3D case has a foil cover and a poster inside. There's a Phantom Hourglass cel underneith some other stuff in the lower right corner. That Star Fox Adventures box has an unopened bottle of green Jones Cream Soda and toilet paper (seriously). I think there's a R&C pen in that small monochrome box. There's various figurines and styluses here.

Notes: Another busy box with lots of demos, music samplers, and other promo discs. I really need to replace that FFVIII cloth map... it's so badly tattered. I need to dig out this box again and find out what's in that Capcom envelope. That black Capcom box is the Okami Budda Board.

Notes: There's that Xenosaga print (on cardboard) that I've never been able to identify. Some of my rarer stuff is the Symphonia cel (I think there were only 2000 made) and all 3 sets of the contest cards (1000 for each set). The cards go up on eBay every now and then, but aren't worth much. I've never seen the cel on eBay, but I'd imagine it's not worth much either.

Notes: This is probably my favorite item, it's a music sampler from Dawn of Mana. It's hard to tell but it's a mini-CD but it's full sized, like a normal CD, with clear plastic. It's such a beautiful item.

Notes: This is from some contest for BBS. I don't know the exact details, but inside are some full sized prints, post cards, and stickers. It's pretty sweet.

There's some other stuff I have that's not pictured, mostly scrolls and posters, which they're packed away elsewhere. I hated to see this stuff get boxed up again but I don't have much of an option.

[quote name='Tempius']Ill take one of those Virtual Boys off your hands too help you clear some room![/QUOTE]

You aren't missing out on anything by not having one.

Except for having one ;)

Come on, why else are any of us collecting 95% of what we do? It's not like any of us are ever gonna use all this shit.

[quote name='skiizim']Isn't this what most of us do anyway?[/QUOTE]

yes but we like to lie to ourselves and tell ourselves that we will in fact use this crap. how we still convince ourselves of this is truly remarkable given the backlogs of movies and games the people of this thread(and yes thats me too even though ive never posted a picture) has to be astronomical.

bread's done
Back