Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

In honor of N7 Day, I figured I'd post my Massive ME collection: 

I'll spoiler the rest of the pictures: 

Man, I need to dust.
Also, this isn't everything. It's missing my PlayArts set of Tali, Ashley, Shep, FemShep and Garrus, my sealed set of ME3 figures, another 6 or 7 lithographs, a few Normandy models, and my various ME clothes. (Currently 3 shirts, two hoodies, a wallet, dogtags, and some more I'm probably forgetting.)

In honor of N7 Day, I figured I'd post my Massive ME collection:

I'll spoiler the rest of the pictures:

Man, I need to dust.
Also, this isn't everything. It's missing my PlayArts set of Tali, Ashley, Shep, FemShep and Garrus, my sealed set of ME3 figures, another 6 or 7 lithographs, a few Normandy models, and my various ME clothes. (Currently 3 shirts, two hoodies, a wallet, dogtags, and some more I'm probably forgetting.)
That's not a collection, that's a shrine :bow:

It's definitely a beautiful shrine. 

@Square: I recently ran out of room. Need more space. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I have to get around to playing the mass effect series...Are they all on PS3 now?
Yeah all 3 are on PS3, with black friday around the corner you should hopefully/probably be able to get a fairly cheap copy of the trilogy.

^why so many duplicates?

Just because?
Pretty much. Some of them aren't exact duplicates though, some are signed, imports, variants, etc. And of course I have new copies of things as well as opened copies. For the guides, it's mainly condition variance, and because I have a problem.

^deadbodyman11

My friend is a huge Mass Effect fan girl.

She just fangirls and screamed really loud when she saw your collection.

Shes like whats his name, i want to marry him.

Wow.  Here I thought I was over doing it picking Mass Effect 2 on both PS3 and 360.  Already had ME on 360, but got ME 2 on PS3 during a sale. 

Seeing that massive collection.  Might be time for me to finally play the game. 

Still haven't decided which platform to play it on.  Still have to download ME on PS3 and get Mass Effect 3 on 360 and PS3. 

Hoping my local Walmart still has that holiday $10 bin with Mass Effect 3 on both platforms still.  Might consider the PS3 trilogy just to have a disc version of Mass Effect on PS3 as an option.

Still haven't decided which platform to play it on.
I can't speak as to how it compares to the 360 version, but if it means anything to you I played 2 and 3 on PS3 and they both suffered a lot from screen tearing and an uneven frame rate. On the other hand though ME2 on PS3 includes a voucher for all the DLC (except Arrival), which is actually really good for the most part (Shadow Broker and Broken Memories are definitely worth playing). I guess this doesn't help you decide very much, but regardless definitely play them ASAP. 2 is amongst my top five games this gen, and one of my favorite games of all time ^_^

Well it's been quite a while since I've last posted in here figure it's time for an update. Biggest change is the new receiver and the new shelving for my games. Picked up a Harman-Kardon 1710 receiver as I wanted to be ready for the new generation.

LUg5Z7g.jpg

My Blu-Ray/Games Shelves

yMozwyO.jpg

Close-Ups:

iQWgvJG.jpg

kiu4gnj.jpg

V3XhrOV.jpg

My Gaming Shelve

lUXS5kO.jpg

Close-Ups:

K7D1jHk.jpg

lORR9RZ.jpg

My Vintage Audio Setup:

Much more fun listening to music on this setup. Currently comprised of a Late 70's Phillips 785 Receiver, Music Hall MMF2.1 Turntable/I also have a Technics SL-6 Not Pictured that I use.

pZNkGpO.jpg

Can't wait for the next few weeks and the arrival of my Xbox One.

Dose Sauder shelves. I don't get why they don't just sell them under the Sauder name though, but I like them just the same, but the dimensions are a bit weird on that one.  I use mine for my blu movies, and it works out great, but the halves have odd heights for anything else, or at least it's hard to evenly split the shelves otherwise.  Looks like you made it work though in the pics. ^__^

Dose Sauder shelves. I don't get why they don't just sell them under the Sauder name though, but I like them just the same, but the dimensions are a bit weird on that one. I use mine for my blu movies, and it works out great, but the halves have odd heights for anything else, or at least it's hard to evenly split the shelves otherwise. Looks like you made it work though in the pics. ^__^
Yeah they are a bit off for the 360 sized cases but I needed a place for my Genesis stuff and the middle worked out perfectly. They honestly are the best looking shelves that fit this type stuff though. The bookshelve I replaced was so gaudy looking once I got these in place. Wish I replaced them a long time ago.

Ah, so those are Sauders? I'm pretty sure I have a pair of those same shelves, but I got them at a yard sale and they have no markings. Do either of you have any a link for where to buy them? I love the ones I have but they're totally full and I need more. They really are some of the best-looking shelving I've seen, outside of those huge Atlantic ones.

Ah, so those are Sauders? I'm pretty sure I have a pair of those same shelves, but I got them at a yard sale and they have no markings. Do either of you have any a link for where to buy them? I love the ones I have but they're totally full and I need more. They really are some of the best-looking shelving I've seen, outside of those huge Atlantic ones.
These are the ones that I have.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Multimedia-Storage-Tower/16451702

Basically have just stacked them side to side.
I get all my Sauder stuff from Walmart

It's sold under a different name, but when you open up the package, and look at the instructions it says Sauder right on it, lol.

I do enjoy my Sauder shelves quite a bit, especially since Atlantic has taken a dive in recent years, so glad I have Sauder as a back up.

Speaking of which, they have this one on Rollback sale right now, which is a great deal,

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sauder-O-Sullivan-Multimedia-Storage-Tower-Cinnamon-Cherry/13044874

Don't even have space anymore, but bought it anyways, and I'll just figure it out later. XD

Still the best bang for the buck. ^__^

None of the selves bow under the weight?
Not these ones because the shelves aren't as long, so the weight is more evenly distributed, but on the one I posted it certainly does succumb to it depending on what you put on those shelves because it's so wide, but yeah, on the skinnier shelves there's no issues with the bendy shelves.

Yep, those are the ones I have - I'm definitely gonna have to consider picking up a couple more. But for $2 more the Sauder Cherry is definitely a better deal.  :whistle2:k And Amazon has the same one for the same price too - dang!

Oh, didn't notice Amazon actually match it this time, although I prefer to pick it up in-store at Walmart since Amazon seem to really blow at shipping big boxes like that, as they don't even put it in a bigger box, and just ships it in the actual packaging.

I get all my Sauder stuff from Walmart

It's sold under a different name, but when you open up the package, and look at the instructions it says Sauder right on it, lol.

I do enjoy my Sauder shelves quite a bit, especially since Atlantic has taken a dive in recent years, so glad I have Sauder as a back up.

Speaking of which, they have this one on Rollback sale right now, which is a great deal,
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sauder-O-Sullivan-Multimedia-Storage-Tower-Cinnamon-Cherry/13044874
Don't even have space anymore, but bought it anyways, and I'll just figure it out later. XD

Still the best bang for the buck. ^__^

Not these ones because the shelves aren't as long, so the weight is more evenly distributed, but on the one I posted it certainly does succumb to it depending on what you put on those shelves because it's so wide, but yeah, on the skinnier shelves there's no issues with the bendy shelves.
I just ordered one of those shelves yesterday. It was such a good price for what you get. I figured out I could squeeze this last shelf in my room, so I'm all about it. I'll have mine by next Monday because I got it shipped to my apartment.

After a bunch of shifting things, and planning, I finally made space for the new Sauder, so will have pics up when tis arrives, and everything pieced together.

^__^

Thanks for the shelves links.

Getting a new place with my friend and we are turning the living room into a gamer den so those shelves will help.

Probably the best place to ask. Any of ya happen to know where one could possibly buy PSP game cases? Looking to get a few for some loose UMDs that I got cheap.

Otherwise, bumping up so people can see these great collections.

Just got done putting the new shelf together, shifted stuff around, so update time! Pew pew!

rkzj.jpg

xunc.jpg

vzub.jpg

f8e6.jpg

algf.jpg

jv27.jpg

p3qc.jpg

ea4n.jpg

5dyg.jpg

45xa.jpg

Extra Space! Woot!

m6gp.jpg

Have you ever thought of getting some custom shelves? If you don't need the desk or the the dresser you can have shelves all the way across from top to bottom!

Have you ever thought of getting some custom shelves? If you don't need the desk or the the dresser you can have shelves all the way across from top to bottom!
I've thought about it, but the desk is actually nice since I can put all my LEs on it, plus I turned the majority of the desk shelves into anime shelves, so not a huge loss. ^__^

I'm most impressed that he actually watched all of that anime. He just doesn't buy it and put it on a shelf (like I've been doing lately).

I'm most impressed that he actually watched all of that anime. He just doesn't buy it and put it on a shelf (like I've been doing lately).
I wish I could say that for all of my movies and games. I'm so far behind at this point I probably could never catch up. I just enjoy collecting things.

I was dissatisfied with the lack of space created with new shelf, so reworking some things around for some more space.

Will show the fruits of that labor soon!

I've been meaning to post an update on when I moved all my stuff over to the new house, but it mostly looks the same anyways (not terribly exciting to begin with anyways).  I did take over more than half of the entertainment center now with my board games fitting in there too, so that's always a plus to me.

I've got a few items coming in... maybe I should just keep these things here and instead of taking them back home. But I don't have shelves yet.:whistle2:

bread's done
Back