Your Favorite Item/Weapon

lancer.jpg

Not sure if this qualifies, but definitely Epoch from Chrono Trigger. I can time travel and it doesn't need any fuel! Detroit could learn a thing or two from this game.

I balled tears when I sacrificed him into Lavos by accident. Made sure never to do that in subsequent play-throughs.

epochra0.jpg

i like alot of the weapons in the ratchet and clank series. whether its the one that turns enemies to animals or those cannons you toss that shoot enemies. one of the bet that they got rid of was the one where you can bring out 3 robot helpers that was very fun to use. oh yeah the new smile monster one is awesome as well once you power it up.

the handcannon in re4 was a good weapon too

and the sands of time in the pop games. its one of the best gameplay devices ever added to a game in that gen of gaming.

tanuki and frog suit in mario 3.

The leveled up watering can in the Harvest Moon series that allows you to water a 3x3 square of crops at once.

[quote name='cletus']Railgun from Quake 3 was a lot of fun.[/quote]Hell yeah, I almost forgot about that gun. Headshots were really fun to pull off with it.

The World's Most Interesting Bomb from MDK

Throw it, and every enemy in the room drops what they're doing to run over to it. And they stare. And stare. And stare.

And then it goes boom, and they fall down.

I would have to go with P90 from basically any military shooter from Rainbow Six to Call of Duty 4. I always enjoyed how long a clip it has so I can spray just enough without reloading.

There was a Best Videogame Weapons thread a while ago and once I posted in it, it died. Hopefully that won't be the case this time. Here's my quote from that one:

Here're two from the Devil May Cry series:

WARNING: Video has spoiler vids on receiving these weapons.
Nevan (DMC3): A large purple electric guitar/scythe that fire electric bats and physical attacks depending on how you jam on it.
300px-DA_Nevan.gif
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGdURXV1LNQ[/media]

Pandora's Box (DMC4): Is it a suitcase? A rocket launcher? A giant laser? A sawlike boomerang? An explosive crossbow? A gattling gun? A hovercraft with missile pods? How about allllll of the above... ohhh yeah.

300px-Dmc4-pandoras-box.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkvxbOS-Ve4[/media]

Pro-tip: It is best to not quote videos. ;)

---

No love for the BFG 9000? :whistle2:(

I second proximity mines in GoldenEye. It was quite satisfying to hear friends scream in terror after triggering those mines.

Ah yes, and Call of Duty 4's M16 would be high on my list. It is the standard for all future Call of Duty guns.

[quote name='hostyl1']The Land Shark Rifle - Armed and Dangerous

73157.jpeg
[/quote]

What the fuck??

I need to play this right now.

Usually it's a shotgun at close range. The nuke in Civ Rev was pretty fuckin awesome the first time you use it. I'm sure there are others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Kirby 64 when you combine fire and electricity together and Kirby rubs a metal sheet on his head and suddenly his head bursts into flames and he runs with his head on fire as his attack...

bread's done
Back