Your most anticipated Fall game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpwrist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Polls in theory, are awesome. A post is as simple as two mouse clicks.
But in this kind of thread they suck, because you only get to choose one option:
[size=+1] If you could only get ONE game this Fall, what would it be? [/size]

First, how can you have this list without Rock Band 2 or Gears of War 2? Second, for those saying Little Big Planet, notice that we're in the Xbox 360 forum.

[quote name='alongx']First, how can you have this list without Rock Band 2 or Gears of War 2? Second, for those saying Little Big Planet, notice that we're in the Xbox 360 forum.[/QUOTE]

GoW2 is later. Rock Band 2, i dropped the ball on that one. That's due to my own bias. I still don't consider any game that requires $100 worth of accessories a console game, it crosses over to the arcade machine threshold.

Of those, I'm on the fence about Fable 2 and Fallout 3, but not really anticipating them as even if they're good I really don't have time for RPGs these days.

Gears 2 is the only game this year I'm super excited for. And I'd count it has fall since Winter doesn't start until late December.

Viva Pinata 2 but I have a list of games I want

Viva Pinata 2
Mercs 2
Midnight Club
Fable 2
Gears 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Think thats it

Fallout 3 baby. Was a bit dissapointed in the combat system (ok, a lot) of Oblivion, but Fallout seems to be shaping out great.

I also got MERC 2 ready to ship for free from the yfree360game, so I hope that should be good, the first one was pretty fun

Let me tell you about this game called Gears of War 2. It's coming out for the Xbox and should be a pretty decent game, you might want to put it on your list. It has flown under the radar a little bit but it shows some serious promise here is a link to a preview.... http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/889/889086p1.html

The first one is kind of a niche title so maybe you haven't even heard of it. I would suggest checking it out.

IT's THE ONLY GAME I WOULD NEED THIS FALL but I'll be buying all in your list + some. PUT gears on your damn list damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back