Your RE collection is incomplete!

I was looking forward to playing Outbreak but I after hearing about how horrible the loading times are without the harddrive....and cheapass broaband doesn't exist! :cry:

[quote name='Trakan']Radio Compass....that's a weird pre-order bonus.[/quote]

Well outbreak is a weird game, I would love it if they'd just stick to artbooks and music CDs though.

RE2 for the game.com
tiger-residentevil2.jpg

re2cgcartridge.JPG

Gunsurvivor 2
gun_survivor_2_front.jpg

Dino Stalker (technically this is Gunsurvivor 3)
ps2dinostalker.jpg

RE on saturn... ( you know ya dont have it...)
3956.jpg

Actually, I DO have Resident Evil on Saturn. That cover is for the PAL version, btw. The one I own is the American NTSC release. :lol:

All of those are pretty bad RE games, with the exception of Outbreak 2 cause us US gamers don't know how good it is. But I won't even touch the first due to horrid load times and the inability of voice chat.

crap....

there was RE2 on the Game.com

AND there was also a stand-alone fliptop pocket LCD RE 2 game that i CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE online....

i used to have it.... maybe its ultra rare....

anyone else know what i'm talking about???

it also had a connectivity feature with other units...

man...

i wanna find mine....

it was basically a vmu game.

pretty sure it was from tiger.... but I CAN'T FIND EVIDENCE OF IT EXISTING!

someone back me up...

post a pic!

[quote name='Chacrana'][quote name='klezmer41']Outbreak http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=280887
Outbreak 2 http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B281209A
Survivor http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=934081
Dead Aim http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=938176
RE: Gaiden http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=912153[/quote]

Those are shaq-fuing garbage.[/quote]

I really want RE: Gaiden! I know it sucks and all, but I can play it on my GBA when I'm on the road :cool:

I have EVERYTHING posted above except the Saturn version (and whatever the Tiger flip-top thing mentioned was......never heard o' that one).

Now to find a way to play Gunsurvivor 2 on my US PS2.......argh.

Oh and don't forget about the N64 port of RE2!

AND there was also a stand-alone fliptop pocket LCD RE 2 game that i CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE online....

I may have that somewhere.

And to the OP.. thanks, but we know the titles in the RE series.. none of those are deals :p

[quote name='darkwingduck13']Actually, I DO have Resident Evil on Saturn. That cover is for the PAL version, btw. The one I own is the American NTSC release. :lol:[/quote]

I have the American version and my cover looks like that.

[quote name='joystickz']crap....

there was RE2 on the Game.com

i used to have it.... maybe its ultra rare....

anyone else know what i'm talking about???

it also had a connectivity feature with other units...

man...

i wanna find mine....

it was basically a vmu game.

pretty sure it was from tiger.... but I CAN'T FIND EVIDENCE OF IT EXISTING!

someone back me up...

post a pic![/quote]

yep ihave that. it actully played well for what it was

[quote name='guyver2077']i wanted to play re gaiden as well cuz you play as leon and you find out what happened to him after re2[/quote]

Yeah and the knife dude from RE4 is supposedly in the game to. Krauser.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']All of those are pretty bad RE games, with the exception of Outbreak 2 cause us US gamers don't know how good it is. But I won't even touch the first due to horrid load times and the inability of voice chat.[/quote]

The load times are exagerated. It's roughly the same times as in the first RE (for PSone) except without the door animations.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Monsta Mack']All of those are pretty bad RE games, with the exception of Outbreak 2 cause us US gamers don't know how good it is. But I won't even touch the first due to horrid load times and the inability of voice chat.[/quote]

The load times are exagerated. It's roughly the same times as in the first RE (for PSone) except without the door animations.[/quote]

I guess I'm just spoiled by my XBox and Gamecube. How long are they? I have HD so that should cut it down some. I wonder if the second one will support the HD.

[quote name='punqsux']

yep ihave that. it actully played well for what it was[/quote]

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE POST A PIC!

ITS NOT ONLINE ANYWHERE!

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='punqsux']

yep ihave that. it actully played well for what it was[/quote]

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE POST A PIC!

ITS NOT ONLINE ANYWHERE![/quote]i dont have it here, its in NY, if i remember next time im home ill dig it out.

[quote name='flaprabbit'][quote name='darkwingduck13']Actually, I DO have Resident Evil on Saturn. That cover is for the PAL version, btw. The one I own is the American NTSC release. :lol:[/quote]

I have the American version and my cover looks like that.[/quote]

Yeah me too... I haven't seen another cover for this game. On the order form inside you can get a black t-shirt with that zombie on the back, wish I had gotten it...

[quote name='psiufoxx']This was a tough search.. but I found a pic of the Tiger LCD handheld.

Enjoy.

[/quote]

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

HOW THE fuck DID YOU FIND IT?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :!: :lol:

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='Mookyjooky']
re2cgcartridge.JPG
[/quote]

why are you reposting my pic?

this isnt the lcd game i was talking about....[/quote]

i dont think that this is "your" pic. Also, I cant see cause I have a firewall. I can only see the google image cashe...so I didnt know you posted a pic of game.com resident evil 2.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']
i dont think that this is "your" pic. Also, I cant see cause I have a firewall. I can only see the google image cashe...so I didnt know you posted a pic of game.com resident evil 2.[/quote]

although i said "my pic"

i wasnt claiming it as "my" pic.

i was just curious why the heck you posted that picture i had already posted... and not written anything....

i thought you may have been thinking that was the tiger game i was refering to... its easy to confuse them.

thank you for your explaination.

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='Mookyjooky']
i dont think that this is "your" pic. Also, I cant see cause I have a firewall. I can only see the google image cashe...so I didnt know you posted a pic of game.com resident evil 2.[/quote]

although i said "my pic"

i wasnt claiming it as "my" pic.

i was just curious why the heck you posted that picture i had already posted... and not written anything....

i thought you may have been thinking that was the tiger game i was refering to... its easy to confuse them.

thank you for your explaination.[/quote]

also... in case anyone was interested...

RE2 on the game.com is going for "6 for $4.95" on ebay... all sealed...
---> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31583&item=6946162411&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

:roll: :wink: :roll:

[quote name='flaprabbit'][quote name='darkwingduck13']Actually, I DO have Resident Evil on Saturn. That cover is for the PAL version, btw. The one I own is the American NTSC release. :lol:[/quote]

Ditto here. And I pre-ordered mine from Toys R Us of all places.

[quote name='terribledeli'][quote name='flaprabbit'][quote name='darkwingduck13']Actually, I DO have Resident Evil on Saturn. That cover is for the PAL version, btw. The one I own is the American NTSC release. :lol:[/quote]

Ditto here. And I pre-ordered mine from Toys R Us of all places.[/quote]

That's where I bought mine also. I actually knew nothing about the game and just picked up something for the Saturn.

This title really needs changed. I originally opened it somewhat hopeful that I could find a store selling Nemesis to complete my collection.

[quote name='The Truth']This title really needs changed. I originally opened it somewhat hopeful that I could find a store selling Nemesis to complete my collection.[/quote]

Ditto. All I want now is Nemesis.

bread's done
Back