Your very first XBL download?

ZForce915

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
I'm curious what your very first XBL download was, and when you downloaded it. If it isn't a purchase, also include your first paid download.

Log on to xbox.com and check your download history for the info.

TMNT 1989 arcade - 5/3/07

First download was the Call of Duty 4 map pack in April 2008 when it was released, but it was given to me by a friend so I didn't pay for it.

My first purchased download was Mega Man 9 the day(10/01/08) it was released. I'm a huge Mega Man fan so that was a big deal for me. :razz:

2/6/06. First actual thing I downloaded was some Red vs Blue trailer followed by a King Kong HD trailer and a trailer for X-Men 3. A few minutes later I downloaded my first real pieces of content, Gauntlet and Smash TV for XBL Arcade

Apparently it was a Guitar Hero 3 track pack on 9/6/07.
I got Castlevania: SOTN two days later.

11/22/05 I downloaded Audioslave's Show Me How to Live... Then my first paid download was Bejweled 2 on 12/04/05.

There is a bunch of stuff on my download history that isn't available anymore, so god knows what that stuff was.

I don't remember the date, but it was the same day Grand Theft Auto 4 came out. It's what made me buy my first Xbox system. TMNT 1989 Arcade with the 400 MSP code that came with the Xbox Live Starter Kit at the time. 400 MSP/Headset for $19.99 or whatever. Anyway...

I downloaded TMNT 1989 Arcade 5/5/2007 (wow 2 days after the OP bought his!)

First thing i ever bought was Lego Star Wars II theme and gamerpics.

Very first thing I ever downloaded:
Halo 3 Announcement Trailer 6/13/2006 Video

For first game, it was:
Gauntlet 6/16/2006 Arcade Game

Dead or Alive 4 Demo - 9/28/06

First Purchase:
GTA4: The Lost and Damned - 2/17/09 (the day it was released)

First Paid XBLA game:
Splosion Man - 2/6/10 (when it was half price)

I think it was Castle Crashers. Honestly everyone's first download needs to be Castle Crashers.

On that note where is that freak of a game Battle Block Theater at?

[quote name='FurryCurry']I think it was Castle Crashers. Honestly everyone's first download needs to be Castle Crashers.

On that note where is that freak of a game Battle Block Theater at?[/QUOTE]

unless you bought your console well before castle crashers was out

My first downloads were the Free for All and Four-Play pack for Crackdown (12/30/2007)

My first paid download was Texas Hold'em(1/1/2008)

My first 2 downloads were free.. neither were worth that price imo.

Yaris - 12/27/2007
Undertow - 1/24/2008

Coldhearted Snake Key for Dead Rising - 12/8/2006
It was my first game but I didn't get it until a few days after the console arrived. I got a great deal on the 360 Pro, $320, but the games were all full retail so I shopped elsewhere. I was honestly surprised when I looked at this that I got the DLC for that game before downloading a ton of demos.

I believe my first paid item was Contra, but I got it through a promotion so it wasn't me who paid. I'm too lazy to go through 20+ pages (thank god I stopped downloading videos on the marketplace) to find the date.

First Thing on My Account: Rare Theme 1/18/06 (free)
First Add-On: Kameo Co-Op Pack 4/6/06 (free)
First XBLA Game: SFII HF 8/21/06

I was really late to the party - my purchase history says I downloaded:

Sensible World of Soccer (WTF? lol) Trailer 3/1/09

I DL'd Uno the same day - or it came on some disc I had, IIRC.

Looking at some of your lists - dammit I missed out on Smash TV! It's not listed anymore... shoot. How has that game not been remade?

First thing downloaded:
Viva Pinata™ Chewnicorn in the Garden Video (HD) 9/22/2006

First thing bought:
UNO 10/7/2006

First download was Boss Battle track pack from Guitar Hero III.

First actual bought item would be Velvet Revolver pack for Guitar Hero III.

Uno - 3/19/07
TMNT 1989 - 3/19/07
Geometry Wars - 3/19/07

I remember buying my 360 on the 18th (a Sunday), and buying Uno sometime after midnight apparently. TMNT and Geometry Wars I must've bought that Monday. 'Twas a good day for arcade gaming.

Gears of War was my first retail game btw.

1st DL = 1 vs 100 - 11/25/09
1st Purchase = I MAED A GAM3 WITH ZOMBIES!!!1 - 12/05/09
1st Arcade Purchase = Castle Crashers (on sale for 560) & The Maw (on sale for 400) - 12/30/09

bread's done
Back