Ys: Memories of Celceta - Silver Anniversary Edition, In-Stock at BestBuy.com

Link2999

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ys-memories-of-celceta-silver-anniversary-edition-ps-vita/2371009.p?id=1219075313142&skuId=2371009

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp;jsessionid=890C728C08D39E7CA6BCC9A7467B33F4.bbmdotp-app33-126?skuId=2371009

I've been waiting for the Silver Anniversary Edition to pop-up at Best Buy so I can get 20% off with my GCU. The thing is though you CANNOT get through checkout on your Desktop, you need to go through the mobile site and then you shouldn't have any problems with checkout.

$48 (pretax) after 20% off.

Edit: Updated with direct link to the mobile site - wouldn't direct correctly until I put it in a quote.

Edit 2: Regular site works now, added that link too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your item has been canceled

Hello

We're sorry, but the item listed below is no longer available and has been canceled.
Be assured that if you paid by credit card, it has not been charged, and any other method of payment has been credited. If you used a Gift Card for this order and no longer have it, please call the number below and we'll send you a replacement.

Why? :cry: DAMMIT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your item has been canceled

Hello

We're sorry, but the item listed below is no longer available and has been canceled.
Be assured that if you paid by credit card, it has not been charged, and any other method of payment has been credited. If you used a Gift Card for this order and no longer have it, please call the number below and we'll send you a replacement.

Why? :cry:
That's odd, you would think they would update the website to reflect the lack of stock before cancelling orders. I'd try and reorder it since you still can.

They sent me a promotional code. I tried buying again, but this time through the regular portal, and shipped to my house. We'll see by the 27th.

There are some GS locations that probably have gutted copies available if you look. I know my store has had 1 since Christmas.

bread's done
Back