ZACK & WIKI! 300k Sold! BUY!!! $29.99 Now! IGN: 9.0! 1UP: 9.0! NP: 9.0! GS: 8.5!

Ugh. Every now and then I /really/ want this game. Then I read about the controls and the music portions, and that turns me off.

[quote name='Gourd']Ugh. Every now and then I /really/ want this game. Then I read about the controls and the music portions, and that turns me off.[/quote]

They control just fine. With the music games you just have to shake the remote exactly when the notes come on screen and I had no problems with controls throughout the game. I did feel like a stupid ass after I figured out some of the puzzles though.

[quote name='Gourd']Well, got my fingers crossed. Ordered a copy for 15 bucks. Worth a shot, right?[/quote]

Its a really great game and i enjoyed all of it. There is no risk.

This game, :applause:
I'm still waiting for a good time to replay this again. I want to make sure I forgot most of the puzzles first, :lol:

I just beat it recently, finally. I have a story-related inquiry, though:
What was Wiki's "true mission"? By his bell design, it looked like he may have been made by Barbaros (the skull and chains motif matches the one on Barbaros' hat). I get the impression it had to do with stopping Barbaros and saving the world! Maybe I'm overthinking this...

Zacku!

Bought this game day one when I had my first Wii, but I had to sell my Wii and all games last Christmas for money. Bought another Wii recently, and picked up Zack & Wiki from the Toys R Us clearance. Decided to pop it in my Wii today. Went through the first mission. Forgot how delightful this game is, although I do get tired of some of the sound effects fast. Looking forward to getting back to the point I was at before I sold the game.

bread's done
Back