Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Discussion

Be ready to dispute; Amazon makes it a bitch to get your money back and tends to hold things up for over a month before finally banning the seller and releasing funds back to you. In this case, it was only $5 but they force you to wait a certain period of time for them to ship, even when it's a clear case of scamming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be ready to dispute; Amazon makes it a bitch to get your money back and tends to hold things up for over a month before finally banning the seller and releasing funds back to you. In this case, it was only $5 but they force you to wait a certain period of time for them to ship, even when it's a clear case of scamming.
You are absolutely right. I dont mind waiting a month to get 5 bucks back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You are absolutely right. I dont mind waiting a month to get 5 bucks back.
Yeah, I happened to be here when this was posted, and I said $5, why not? I won't really miss it one way or another, if it takes awhile to get a refund(if I'm ever even charged to begin with).

Some of the flippers must be crying this morning and now have to cancel their multiple orders of the BOTW deluxe guide.

It is getting a second printing. http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-deluxe-edition-guide-pushed-back-to-april-11-will-have-a-second-printing/

Love that the Zelda Art & Artifacts Limited Edition had plenty to screw the flippers and now this one as well. If only Nintendo made a lot more of the BOTW Master Edition. It is the only one I am missing that is brand new and sealed from my collection as I have all versions of Zelda games brand new and sealed since SNES

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the flippers must be crying this morning and now have to cancel their multiple orders of the BOTW deluxe guide.

It is getting a second printing. http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-deluxe-edition-guide-pushed-back-to-april-11-will-have-a-second-printing/

Love that the Zelda Art & Artifacts Limited Edition had plenty to screw the flippers and now this one as well. If only Nintendo made a lot more of the BOTW Master Edition. It is the only one I am missing that is brand new and sealed from my collection as I have all versions of Zelda games brand new and sealed since SNES
The price of that was actually pretty low before they even announced more qty being made. As I actually checked earlier this week, in case my Amazon order should be cancelled(or arrived damaged), I wanted to know what it would cost me on the secondary market to get another one.

And the other one having had 10,000 was always going to be a hard sale, as that is just to many out there, and most are on Ebay, so yeah, that is about right as well.

Ha, I knew it was odd they never called it "limited" or gave a number for this overpriced guide (if you didn't catch it from amazon at 40% off).  Piggyback was being typically opportunistic after already releasing a "collector's edition", put out a small number of preorders to create hype, and jumped at the chance to put more out there. Three versions of the guide is really pushing it though, especially knowing zelda fans are the type who will want each one for their collection.

At least they give people a chance to cancel before announcing this 2nd print and not waiting until it releases.  I bet most orders were just because of the perception it would be rare.

As for art and artifacts LE, as the zelda hype is slowly fading, aftermarket price is probably settling around msrp.  I still wonder if the total number of 10K for it is comparable to the 4K mentioned for hyrule historia, or if separate regions are involved.  Price will probably go back up a little at the next zelda release when resale stock is lower.

Well I'm definitely considering cancelling.   No point in spending $50-80 on books that aren't truly limited.  Especially when there is a perfectly good, very nice hardcover edition for only $24.

Some of the flippers must be crying this morning and now have to cancel their multiple orders of the BOTW deluxe guide.

Love that the Zelda Art & Artifacts Limited Edition had plenty to screw the flippers and now this one as well. If only Nintendo made a lot more of the BOTW Master Edition. It is the only one I am missing that is brand new and sealed from my collection as I have all versions of Zelda games brand new and sealed since SNES
Gonna cancel my $70 B&N pre-order and just hope it goes on sale at some point or Amazon does a price drop. Also forgot I had the A&A book which after looking at the standard edition, doesn't seem worth $65... but already got it so oh well.

[attachment=26028:IMG_0196.PNG]

What's the chance this is legit. Suppose to be new and complete. I have a feeling it's missing stuff but I really want the special edition but I don't want to pay the $140 plus they're going for on eBay.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0196.PNG

What's the chance this is legit. Suppose to be new and complete. I have a feeling it's missing stuff but I really want the special edition but I don't want to pay the $140 plus they're going for on eBay.
Check the ratings and the number of ratings. The first was rated by one person. So probably not the best. The others are self explanatory.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

attachicon.gif
IMG_0196.PNG

As of this writing they have 126 available. Not a chance that it's legit. Also check their other items, they're selling Pokemon for $2 and Zelda for $5.

Can we bring this thread back from the grave so we can talk about those new badass Zelda amiibos coming out?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So i finally got lucky and found switch today. Bought it. Anyway, now since im late in the game on botw amiibos, is it worth it to just buy that action replay thing? I just want to get the goodies from the amiibos and buying any amiibo above msrp it out of the question. Anybody have any experience with it?

bread's done
Back