Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Discussion

My LE was "dispatched" from Amazon UK. Now Zoras are swimming across the seas and bringing it to me! Just fyi for anyone else importing an LE.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Still haven't seen any movement on my ME from GameStop. Would really be unhappy if it comes Monday instead of tomorrow or Saturday.

Still haven't seen any movement on my ME from GameStop. Would really be unhappy if it comes Monday instead of tomorrow or Saturday.
If it gets there, that would be all that mattered. Wouldn't it? It could be worse. Just be happy your order processed. If not, then I don't know what to tell you.

What shipping did you use? Even 1/2 day is showing up Monday for everyone that has reported it. Go buy a regular copy if you are playing your ME and can't wait

Any word on Walmart's January pre-orders the ones that state they should be delivered today? At the current moment mine is still in processing and hasn't moved. I talked to their customer service and he said there was something wrong with their system and the date should be the 7th delivery date. I guess I am just going to go to Walmart tonight and stand in line and try to either get a special edition or regular edition and hope this one comes through. When it does return on or the other. 

Me all day this week:

F5 F5 F5 F5 *amazon master ed page*

F5 F5 F5 F5 *best buy master ed page*

leSIRbo.gif

Just noticed Amazon shipped my Master Edition with my little brother in laws switch. Hopefully it comes in decent condition. fuck ing Amazon....

In good news just got the email that my 1-2 Switch and Pro Controller are ready for pickup at BB :D 

Applied gift cards to my order and contacted amazon by phone after.

My Zelda:ME pre-order is now officially paid off and fixed.

Expected to ship next week

Last edited by a moderator:
If any of you collecting type folks want it, I'll be getting rid of my big ol Zelda Limited Edition box with game and CD. If nobody here wants it I'll just stick it on craigslist.

Nice Best Buy Switch and SE are ready for pick-up -- but the Amiibos (which have been in-progress for at least a week) aren't yet.
Not overly concerned about them though, was a little nervous about the SE since I got in on that towards the tail end of their availability.

My ME from GameStop.com that I paid $5 shipping for is now officially in transit. Initial delivery day was Monday but was just updated to tomorrow. Shipping from Kentucky to Houston Texas.

Still no movement on my ME from BB... Switch and amiibos are ready for pick up, and my screen protector and charging grip have shipped, but my ME hasn't shipped, still preparing.

EDIT: and it has shipped! Yay

Best Buy deleted one of my Zelda SE orders. It wasn't cancelled and just yesterday was in the preparation stage. It has been removed without notification and there is no trace of the order. Not a big deal of course
How many did you order? I ordered 2, and just realized today I somehow changed one to instore pickup way back. That one is ready and my other has shipped. I wonder if that saved it. My ME is preparing so at least it might ship by itself and not together.

And are you sure it just hasn't moved from the top "pending" orders to the lower completed order section?

My ME from Gamestop hasn't updated status on the site, but I got a UPS shipping notice from Gamestop for a delivery tomorrow. That must be it since I got my switch and other stuff else where. Said originally scheduled for delivery on Monday but then there's another note says Scheduled for early delivery on Friday.

My shipping info for the Limited Edition updated to arriving Monday. I didn't even choose Express shipping, that's impressive and unexpected. Reminds me of my favorite lyric from Alanis Morissette's "Ironic": 

It's like receiving the Zelda Limited Edition from Amazon UK

Before your Switch console is even shipped by Amazon US

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

So prophetic, Alanis.

I still have the special edition at walmart to pay off in cash that I order last night.

I won't be needing it now that Amazon fixed my stuff if anyone wants it.

bread's done
Back