----
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD
$49.99
Quantity: 1 Change
Usually ships within 2 to 3 weeks.
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$10 Amazon.com promotional credit
----

I preordered mine; shipped them an email.

Wish they'd quit adding these promos the day after release, screwing everybody who preordered. Grrrr.

Had they matched Kmart's $20 promo, I'd be in... But they didn't, so I cancelled my order yesterday and picked it up at the Big K.

[quote name='mokmoof']"This offer will be extended to existing pre-orders and is available while supplies last," it says.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I fired off an email just in case. And to think, I almost cancelled my order at Amazon to get it from one of the places with a promo credit offer. It would have been nice (and smart) of them to post this a few weeks ago when all those promo credits were advertized at other places but whatever - as long as it works out in the end.

I'm starting to get a little nervous since my pre-order doesn't even say "shipping soon" yet and they're already OOS.

[quote name='outsider']Is the limited edition going to be reprinted?[/QUOTE]

lol

Maybe if you complain enough about not getting a chance to buy it, Nintendo will listen again.

This appears to be retroactive and works for those who got the Limited Edition. Just got a $10 credit emailed to me. Check your email if you ordered that or the regular version.

[quote name='nnthomas']Does this apply to the Gold Willy Wonka Edition?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if there are any left. Just got a $10 credit email for my preordered copy. :D

[quote name='Ed_']Add me to the list of those that preordered the LE and got a credit :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Got my $10 credit notification via e-mail and I didn't even have to shoot Amazon an e-mail. :D

[quote name='Socheata']Ditto. Got my $10 credit notification via e-mail and I didn't even have to shoot Amazon an e-mail. :D[/QUOTE]

Awesome same here. Great feeling. :)

I shot them an email even though I ordered the bundle and the response I got back pretty much said that I would normally have to order during the promotion period, not before (which is BS) or after, but they will give me a $10 promotional credit anyway. Few hours since I got the response and I now get the email from Amazon saying my order qualified for the $10 promo. Was hoping that meant I'd get two promos but no such luck. Oh well, just happy they added it to all existing pre-orders, including the bundles.

[quote name='Wanderlai']Also just got the $10 credit for my LE order.[/QUOTE]

Same! Pretty awesome considering it has been sold out for so long and there's no reason why Amazon would need to add credit to it.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][quote name='Amazon']Thank you for purchasing "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Gold Remote Bundle" from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned a $10 credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com until 11/30/2012 (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). To redeem your reward, simply visit[/QUOTE] [/SIZE][/FONT]

question for you guys. i just realized that i had preordered the standard version of skyward sword in june when in was in my goldbox (5% off). The order is currently on hold because i had to get a new debit card since the preorder. Anyway, I'm wondering if I should purchase the game for the $47.49 (+ $10 credit) even though I won't get around to playing the game for a few months. Is the first print of the standard version with the soundtrack cd's going to be rare? Thanks

I would do it. The CD is indeed for launch copies only and Nintendo games rarely drop in price. This game certainly won't have a better deal for the next year.

Yep, same here. I already picked up another LE, but i'm gonna keep the wiimotes from both now and sell the extra copy of the game.

The faceplate on it isn't glossy and slick, which is amazing. Regular wiimotes make my hands feel like they are sweating or something when i don't use the jacket(I usually don't use it for games where i'm holding it like an NES pad)

[quote name='Socheata']Ditto. Got my $10 credit notification via e-mail and I didn't even have to shoot Amazon an e-mail. :D[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too, got a little too excited..:bouncy:

[quote name='samusaran226']I shot them an email even though I ordered the bundle and the response I got back pretty much said that I would normally have to order during the promotion period, not before (which is BS) or after, but they will give me a $10 promotional credit anyway. Few hours since I got the response and I now get the email from Amazon saying my order qualified for the $10 promo. Was hoping that meant I'd get two promos but no such luck. Oh well, just happy they added it to all existing pre-orders, including the bundles.[/QUOTE]

Same thing here. It was kind of weird because the reply to my email said they gave me a 'promotional certificate' and that it was applied to my account automatically. Then I later got the email with a promotional code that you have to redeem. But it turns out the promotional code isn't valid. Still really happy it worked out for my pre-ordered LE since I wasn't able to get the BBy deal when I happened to be there on Sun.

I had pre-ordered it right after they made it available. I just assumed they made a credit offer for it afterward, and I got it as part of their pre-order price guarantee.

[quote name='sneezebu']I would do it. The CD is indeed for launch copies only and Nintendo games rarely drop in price. This game certainly won't have a better deal for the next year.[/QUOTE]
K-Mart gives you a $20 coupon with either version of the game.

[quote name='Serpentor']Why five stars? At most a four star deal, it's not like it's the LE we're talking about...[/QUOTE]
Well I pre-ordered the LE like 2 months ago and still got the $10 credit.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']K-Mart gives you a $20 coupon with either version of the game.[/QUOTE]

lol finding the bundle at Kmart...

I preordered the limited edition gold remote bundle back in August and I got the credit in my email last night, automatically without even having to contact Amazon. And the damn thing still hasn't shipped. *is getting impatient* Oh, and my credit said it is only good until the end of this month.

[quote name='evanwink']Same thing here. It was kind of weird because the reply to my email said they gave me a 'promotional certificate' and that it was applied to my account automatically. Then I later got the email with a promotional code that you have to redeem. But it turns out the promotional code isn't valid. [/QUOTE]

Same set of response email and hours later promo code for me.

You're all are SURE the promo code didn't work? I noticed it had restrictions on what it was good for. I just find it hard to imagine them sending a non-working code. :/

bread's done
Back