Zelda Skyward Sword $49.99 plus $10 Promo Credit at Amazon - Ships 2-3 Weeks

Got my copy today in a wraparound box (i'm too cheap for 2day or release day shipping). Surprisingly enough, it was not crushed or beat up. I guess I just got lucky this time!

And ewww...the game case is one of those gawdawful eco cases.

[quote name='KarlMarx']Someone's gonna get their Amazon account closed.....[/QUOTE]

Naw wont happen. Ive been doing the same kind thing forever. As long as its legitimate.. which it is, getting screwed around, then complain. Amazon will bend over backwards for ya.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Naw wont happen. Ive been doing the same kind thing forever. As long as its legitimate.. which it is, getting screwed around, then complain. Amazon will bend over backwards for ya.[/QUOTE]

Sure it will. Amazon had a drop in revenue this past quarter and there are lots of reports of people getting warnings about having their accounts closed and others who have actually had it happen, several of which spend $5K plus per year and only complained a few times in the past. if you have a problem once in a while and complain, you won't have a problem. People who are constantly complaining and returning stuff, however, are at strong risk of getting banned by Amazon.

I received my bundle from Amazon last week and, sure enough, they had shipped it in a large bubble mailer. The box was seriously crushed/creased and even had a few tears. It is not the first time I have had this problem with Amazon and here is the email response I received from their Customer Support department.

I'm sorry about the problem with your video game. When something like this happens, I'd normally send out a replacement order. In this case, though, we don't have any more stock of the The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Gold Remote Bundle.

You can contact the manufacturer directly, they can assist you with the item. Here’s their contact information:

Phone CS: 800-255-3700, 6a-9p PST M-Sa, 6a-7p PST Su
Corporate: 800-633-3236
e-mail: [email protected]
Gamecube Support Line: 800-875-1852

If they are unable to assist you, Our Online Returns Center guides you through the process and gives you a printable return mailing label:

Luckily for me, my local Gamestop had a few pre-orders that weren't picked up, so I stopped in this morning and they sold me one. For those of you still looking for one of these, I would advise you to check your local Gamestop as soon as possible. My understanding is that they were holding their pre-orders until today and now will sell off whatever is left.

Good luck!

bread's done
Back