Zelda Wii U Bundle $98.71 @ Sams Club(YMMV)

It says only sold in club and to check the store for me. Should I just call?
If it's not on the site, they probably don't have it. Check the mobile link. Change the location and if you see a price than they do have it in stock.

Call to make sure they have it, but do not ask for the price. If they have it, it's worth it to check but my local store still had 2 for $299.99. The other had it for $218 but both of those show the price online.

Side thought, is it possible to buy one of the WiiU's, return it to a store that I know sells it for $100, and buy it back from them (I'll have a friend do that so it doesn't look far fetched).

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't, but there are still Wii U Deluxe Edition at one of my local stores that I didn't see until today (this store is 30 minutes away and I don't normally go there).

Wondering what are the chances it goes to $100? I price checked it and it is $299.99 but don't understand why since all of these should have been put on clearance.

I know it's been a while but can you check stock again. And thanks for the help last time! You really helped me and many others out.
Unfortunately, there aren't any Sam's Clubs in New York :/

Found a Sam's Club that has 2 Wii U Deluxe Editions. But it range up as $300. Any chance it'll drop?

Also found 2 brand new DSi systems. Any chance those are clearances too?
WTF bumping up a 7 months old thread?

All of the Zelda bundles are long gone bro

move-along-there-s-nothing-to-see-here.png

The deal isn't just for the Zelda WiiU's nor is it dead. It's for the Deluxe Edition as well and there are still stores that have it on clearance.

Which model is it, and might you be able to get me one i would be willing to pay for it plus shipping
Its the only one that is also on clearance which is the Deluxe Edition. I'm getting one for an early gift and my friend is buying one for himself.

Its worth checking if any stores in your area has it and which stores have it for the sale price (looking back on this thread).

Its the only one that is also on clearance which is the Deluxe Edition. I'm getting one for an early gift and my friend is buying one for himself.

Its worth checking if any stores in your area has it and which stores have it for the sale price (looking back on this thread).
California, is picked dry

Let's keep bumping so dat one dude can prove unicorns exist
Found my unicorns asshole! Get on my level. Went to a store 30 minutes away and brought 2. Went to my local store where it is $120 and did a return / rebuy. Lady was shocked to see the price difference but had no problem giving my friend and I the deal.

Also, fuck you. b/c I bump threads for no reason.

i2jZ2HO.jpg

3DBJRWQ.jpg

Found my unicorns asshole! Get on my level. Went to a store 30 minutes away and brought 2. Went to my local store where it is $120 and did a return / rebuy. Lady was shocked to see the price difference but had no problem giving my friend and I the deal.

Also, fuck you. b/c I bump threads for no reason.
Did you just go to the store or did it say it was in stock online? I have a store about 30 minutes away and don't want to drive just to be saddend.

Did you just go to the store or did it say it was in stock online? I have a store about 30 minutes away and don't want to drive just to be saddend.
I went in looking for GTA5 and saw that they had 2. I did a price check and it showed up as $299.99. I looked online and saw that the price is right and than checked every store in the area. Only 1 other store had a Deluxe Edition but I didn't go or asked if they did.

You can check online w/ the mobile link. Call to see if they actually have it though.

http://m.samsclub.com/catalog/product/prod7980685

You know your trolling is successful when someone on the internet gets butthurt lolol. Go buy some controller shells off eBay and pose them as official controllers 

I went in looking for GTA5 and saw that they had 2. I did a price check and it showed up as $299.99. I looked online and saw that the price is right and than checked every store in the area. Only 1 other store had a Deluxe Edition but I didn't go or asked if they did.

You can check online w/ the mobile link. Call to see if they actually have it though.

http://m.samsclub.com/catalog/product/prod7980685
And it showed to be in-stock on the site? That might be a stupid question.

And it showed to be in-stock on the site? That might be a stupid question.
No. It showed OOS. But on the mobile site it showed the price. If there is no price than they do not have it but if the price is there than they do but you need to call and ask to look up the item number to make sure.

Even at that, it might be full price. In that case, buy it and return it to a store that you know has it for the sale price. Which you're going to have to do some research to find that out b/c calling stores that don't have it won't do any good.

You know your trolling is successful when someone on the internet gets butthurt lolol. Go buy some controller shells off eBay and pose them as official controllers
Someone sounds defeated. :-({|=

No. It showed OOS. But on the mobile site it showed the price. If there is no price than they do not have it but if the price is there than they do but you need to call and ask to look up the item number to make sure.

Even at that, it might be full price. In that case, buy it and return it to a store that you know has it for the sale price. Which you're going to have to do some research to find that out b/c calling stores that don't have it won't do any good.

Someone sounds defeated. :-({|=
Awesome. I'll call and make sure. Not asking for the price and will cross my fingers its cheap

Edit: called and they have it in stock... But for $299. Oh well. Thanks, though.

If there are anymore in the Atl Ga area i would love to know. can get some black friday shopping done a few months in advance.

You guys all know you don't have to individually ask leavinhope to check your local stores? If he checks, he'll give results on markdowns everywhere they are active. No need for 100 "check mine pleese!" posts.

bread's done
Back