Zenonia 3 for Android Free today on android marketplace

Wow anyone hit a trial limit? Says free version on title screen

Edit-the gamevil twitterfeed says it is the full version is free

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find, hopefully its not like the other 2 free editions and it just stops at a certain point.

Is it possible to buy an android app without an android device? My phone is due in any day now but I don't want to miss some deals...

Try the desktop Market website maybe?

This is a freemium game. If you have certain other games installed, buy certain games, or do specific offers (like new Netflix member trials), you get Zen to use in the game. The entire game can be played without doing that though.

[quote name='elessar123']The game should be free permanently. It's a micro transaction model.[/QUOTE]
I was just going to ask if it was one of those games. Not even going to waste my time.

[quote name='elessar123']The game should be free permanently. It's a micro transaction model.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, that sounds even worse then the old trial versions. I guess we'll wait and see how badly they abuse it.

[quote name='Curlis']Ugh, that sounds even worse then the old trial versions. I guess we'll wait and see how badly they abuse it.[/QUOTE]

considering what they use to charge for the games I doubt it will cost much to get through the game, you might not even have to buy anything...guess we'll see. I'll be watching this thread for someone to get several hours in and report back

Still havent played Zenonia 2 when Amazon had it free. Started this one up and say the micro transactions and ads and having thoughts I may uninstall quick. Id rather just pay a small fee than worry about doing x to get moneys or whatever. Looks good and Gamevil makes good games, but like others said we just need to see how this goes.

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Still havent played Zenonia 2 when Amazon had it free. Started this one up and say the micro transactions and ads and having thoughts I may uninstall quick. Id rather just pay a small fee than worry about doing x to get moneys or whatever. Looks good and Gamevil makes good games, but like others said we just need to see how this goes.[/QUOTE]

Have the same issue, I guess. Played the first for about 10 seconds.

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Still havent played Zenonia 2 when Amazon had it free. Started this one up and say the micro transactions and ads and having thoughts I may uninstall quick. Id rather just pay a small fee than worry about doing x to get moneys or whatever. Looks good and Gamevil makes good games, but like others said we just need to see how this goes.[/QUOTE]

I uninstalled Z2 very quickly after dl'ing it from Amazon for Free. I didn't have any problem with the microtransactions, I didn't get that far because actually, I found the game itself to be kind of a mess. It had great reviews, but I found the controls and combat awkward and the gameplay kinda meh. Maybe Z3 is better, I was hoping it was like Ys from the graphic look, but was disappointed in how it played.

I'm playing Dungeon Hunter 2 right now and that is such a better game as an Action RPG. Got it for FREE too (plus some other games) using the club exploit posted on CAG this week.

CAG is so awesome. Thanks again CheapyD.

[quote name='GT']

I'm playing Dungeon Hunter 2 right now and that is such a better game as an Action RPG. Got it for FREE too (plus some other games) using the club exploit posted on CAG this week.[/QUOTE]

your welcome.....

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is it possible to buy an android app without an android device? My phone is due in any day now but I don't want to miss some deals...[/QUOTE]

If you have a buddy with an Android phone, you can do this:

1. Have your friend go into the application settings on his phone and clear the data for the Amazon Appstore. This basically just clears his login.

2. Go to amazon.com/appstore and where it asks for your email, give it to them(not sure if this step is completely necesarry)

3. On your friend's phone, open the Amazon Appstore and login to your account. (you are now "in")

4. Go back into his application settings and clear the Appstore data again so he can log back into his own account.

When you get your new phone, either request another email for the appstore download link or refer to the email they sent you in step 2. In the meantime you'll have access to "buy" whatever apps you want(as long as they are listed as compatible with your friend's device), directly from the website.

..and don't forget to deactivate the false device on your account after you get your real one.

bread's done
Back