Zombie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']And I got around to watching My Bloody Valentine and The Men Who Stare At Goats. Two of the worst pieces of shit ever.[/QUOTE]

I saw Daybreakers last night. I liked it.

[quote name='manthing']Will Red Dead Redemption have online legs, or will it be like GTAIV?[/QUOTE]
I think it will. Rockstar's video showing how they integrated the online multiplayer experience demonstrated- to me- that they made a concerted effort to fully flesh out the part of the game experience.

It also looks more "fun" than GTAIV IMHO, but that I wont know until I get my hands on it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I saw Daybreakers last night. I liked it.[/QUOTE]
. . . really? The trailer put me off. I might redbox it then.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']

. . . really? The trailer put me off. I might redbox it then.[/QUOTE]

It's a very stylish movie that tells a vampire story in an interesting way that hasn't been done before. Also, it has Willem Dafoe. What's not to like? You'll certainly get your $1 worth out of it.

Speaking of movies, Netflix is getting a bit Gameflyish. It seems like anything that has come out in the past two months has a long wait. It never used to be like that before. I guess maybe with all the streaming devices more people than ever are interested in Netflix now.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']anyone seen Legion, yet?[/QUOTE]

Trailers made it look pretty decent but the actual movie stunk. The ending was lame as hell.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I saw Daybreakers last night. I liked it.[/QUOTE]

I want to see that.

I caught Hancock on Starz last night...I want my 2hrs back :whistle2:(

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah you "fell" on her.;)[/QUOTE]

Thats my story, and I'm sticking to it.

[quote name='lordwow']:wave:[/QUOTE]

:wave:

I was at Stanford University yesterday. Now I wish I had studied harder in high school or applied to fill the minority quota. Such a beautiful campus.

I remember some people tellign em they didn't like Daybreakers because it was "a message movie." I thought it was pretty good personally.

Then again, i liked Men Who Stare at Goats too.

I hope RDR is more fun online that GTAIV. GTA was fun for like a week or two, but people being ridiculously obnoxious got old fast.

[quote name='lordwow']I hope RDR is more fun online that GTAIV. GTA was fun for like a week or two, but people being ridiculously obnoxious got old fast.[/QUOTE]

I have the same sentiments. It seems like the variety of online modes could curb this, though.

[quote name='manthing']Will Red Dead Redemption have online legs, or will it be like GTAIV?[/QUOTE]

GTA4 had legs, it's just they apparently weren't for everyone -- the game was consistently in the Top 10 for active XBL titles.

[quote name='lordwow']I hope RDR is more fun online that GTAIV. GTA was fun for like a week or two, but people being ridiculously obnoxious got old fast.[/QUOTE]

I think most people felt this way. Then again, for anyone, at least in these parts, to not get bored with online for a game and move on within a month seems pretty rare. I guess the gameplay has to outweigh the fucktards.

[quote name='manthing']I hope RDR has the purple jelly dill-dews like GTAIV[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
You mean like San Andreas.

I wonder if there will be a cops and robbers type mode. Maybe where you have to steal a certain amount of cash before being killed. Would be awesome to be able to run down stagecoaches and rob them.

Call it highwayman mode.:cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

You mean like San Andreas.[/QUOTE]I lost my shit when I ran over some garbage in GTA IV and picked up a dildo. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
You mean like San Andreas.[/QUOTE]

Nahh, there was an abondoned factory that had them littered all over.

They weren't useable weapons though.

[quote name='JolietJake']I wonder if there will be a cops and robbers type mode. Maybe where you have to steal a certain amount of cash before being killed. Would be awesome to be able to run down stagecoaches and rob them.

Call it highwayman mode.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Actually I think there is one. I think I remember one of the podcasts talking about a mode where you have to rob a bank and get out of town (on horseback).

I don't normally buy tees at Threadless for full price, but I thought this design was pretty ace.

2280-store.jpg

[quote name='zewone']I don't normally buy tees at Threadless for full price, but I thought this design was pretty ace.

2280-store.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of Bioshock's splicers.

[quote name='zewone']I don't normally buy tees at Threadless for full price, but I thought this design was pretty ace.

2280-store.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I should get that to go with my Albert Einstein zombie t-shirt.

woot_science.PNG

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']my new friend girl wants to start a band like 'the crystal castles'.[/QUOTE]

So play with Garage band or Fruity Loops for 2 hours, sing some vocals and distort your voices to the point of pointlessness, then call it a song?

(Goes back to listening to Crime Wave)

[quote name='munch']Baby's here! His name is Evan Edward and weighed 7lbs 7oz.

Here's a pic:

[/QUOTE]

Diedrich Bader, is that you?

Congrats on the 2nd kid. Have fun with the introduction between him and your older child. My son wasn't too fond of my daughter when she was born in August, he was almost 2. It made for some interesting and frustrating times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back