ZOMG! What Do You Look Like 2: Electric Boogaloo

image.jpg

Here I am in all my glory. I know ... I'm damn sexy! :drool:

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']
image.jpg

Here I am in all my glory. I know ... I'm damn sexy! :drool:[/QUOTE]

I doubt they promote people who look like that to Staff Sergeant in the Air Force:D

If you checked DCR, you would know jeremy posted a thread about it;)

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

and here is another round of applause for you

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I doubt they promote people who look like that to Staff Sergeant in the Air Force:D

If you checked DCR, you would know jeremy posted a thread about it;)

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

and here is another round of applause for you[/QUOTE]

Heh heh, awwwwwhhhhh shucks. Thanks man, I really appreciate it. It's about damn time, too. I missed it the first two times but I kicked the test's ass this time. The cut off score (What you need to make to be promoted to staff sergeant) was 267, and I scored a 293. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I'm kinda proud of that score.

But yeah, I was on vacation all last week and have been extraordinarily busy lately, so I haven't been able to really mess with DCR. I will soon, though.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Heh heh, awwwwwhhhhh shucks. Thanks man, I really appreciate it. It's about damn time, too. I missed it the first two times but I kicked the test's ass this time. The cut off score (What you need to make to be promoted to staff sergeant) was 267, and I scored a 293. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I'm kinda proud of that score.

But yeah, I was on vacation all last week and have been extraordinarily busy lately, so I haven't been able to really mess with DCR. I will soon, though.[/QUOTE]

np man. Just wanted to point out that everyone over there was real happy for you

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I don't mind at all. I'm 28. God I feel old. :lol:

I'm curious...what made you think I was younger?[/QUOTE]

I don't recall what it was. I think it was some reference you made that made me think you weren't too far from myself in age. If I ever remember, I'll be sure to tell you. ;)

[quote name='Ledhed']Holy hell, I knew we could merge threads, and split threads that have been merged; but I didn't know we could split threads that have yet to be merged with another. Knowing's half the battle an' all.[/QUOTE]

punq is the master of the cockblock AND the thread merge/split. :rofl:

[quote name='MightySlacker']Hmmmm, I haven't watched Powder in a long time

Dave[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Here's my pic from the last thread:

fabio_on_rock.gif

I know. You don't have to say anything.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Prick

I put in a new image anyway[/QUOTE]

Jesus. It was a joke. Calm you're pretty little red-afro'd head.

[quote name='Greetard']Jesus. It was a joke. Calm you're pretty little red-afro'd head.[/QUOTE]
Im cool...would it make it any better if I called you a Jackass instead of a Prick

It doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks of you anyways, dude. Unless you meet them in person, their comments about your pictures are worthless.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Heh heh, awwwwwhhhhh shucks. Thanks man, I really appreciate it. It's about damn time, too. I missed it the first two times but I kicked the test's ass this time. The cut off score (What you need to make to be promoted to staff sergeant) was 267, and I scored a 293. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I'm kinda proud of that score.

But yeah, I was on vacation all last week and have been extraordinarily busy lately, so I haven't been able to really mess with DCR. I will soon, though.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, one of my friends also made staff sergeant a few months back. :cool:

[quote name='Blade']It doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks of you anyways, dude. Unless you meet them in person, their comments about your pictures are worthless.[/QUOTE]

in that case, you look like a cock-swallowing bitch

1950.jpg

Me in the mid 1950s... This was before I discovered the counter-culture.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Congrats, one of my friends also made staff sergeant a few months back. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks again. I should be able to pin on November 1. The good thing about it is I'll be in the desert then and it will give me something to look forward to while I'm over there.

bump...because i know the following want to post their pics:

The Successful Dropout, crissy1616, flybrione, phantomfriar2002, basketkase543, swetooth9, roguejedi5, LinkinPrime, jerfgoke, Stace, Masterkyo, Mr Durand Pierre, gamerx0, JasonTerminator, Saviorself, pimpinc333, rocky76, MCalvert1, kiun, Ecofreak, yoursisterspretty, Shawn, Elrod, Ace2001, escapekey, fanskad, silverandcold, Msia, TheJudge427, botticus, vatochewy111, ThePlatinumStag, swick, 1modernboy, Cmoore58, hector031, Cth, hoofrog, ksolarr, Tromack, snotnose_colossal, Springheeled Jack, dago2727, usickenme, blacklabel036, Maklershed, DV8, rjarmstrong100, Orga, jt6, SpottedNigel, robzilla, DOMINATOR912, Miller2847, dfg, Santurio, mrnomis27, getmeoutofjoliet, alucard8319, simgizshad, paragon11, seebelow, Gojtron, dafoomie, OiBoy, csidegamer, gueeds, rallen, piscian18, Vyse21, paul6, Apollo99, ZForce, moojuice, doomlv20, dafunkk12, ITDEFX, TheGreatWang, Brodiemegacorp, Sailorneorune, jaredx5, secretvampire, xzafixz, shrike4242, bubbanky, fifthcore, Braymee, chaarlieee, norkusa, Superstar, JSweeney, Visc, Qbe, GuilewasNK, kthxbyedx, dreamvsps2, hotwls13, Megalith, D. Monic, javeryh, godfather4, smapty, jughead, ryosnk, sirhc-, actsurprised, FlashStash, mm2barry, DrUnkAgAIn, dgilly, PikaPichu, jeffblack12, pinoy530, scwilhelmsen, chrisnsally, Greetard, Lou Norman, evilmax17, TJordan522, AlanSaysYo, sheepboy_1923, cgq, mkelehan, onimushadavis, thealternakid, rabidmonkeys, thetshell, Jack, Jimbo504, desaroni, kaw, civx, bil4l, Lupo, Sulmona, SeeYa, phhlho, Hurstool, honks69, Squee, smarkbran, Lord Draconus777, MaxBiaggi2, cheapskategamer, SinnerChrno, kscripter, Drico, Pookymeister1234, varsitygamer, Genocidal, Kerig, DJSteel, yhelothar, Hovercraft, hersch73, theotherloki, snakeeyez101, pinata242, murray731, donkeykong91, chickenhawk, rockhero, Grave_Addiction, anadune, redstuff, vashknives114, shadow4, spanksalot, AlbinoNinja, Weedy649, pop311, brushwood, Querjek, pmsst20, Ricochet, itspaidgasterblaster, JohnnyA, AaronMcK, Dead Pigeon, draiton, onikage, tayaf69, Zman310, EdsHead, tornadomann, Indiana, jchasse, whiteboy, Eelkram, BasketCase1080, Hitze, ChoiceStriker, FrankieFiero, sblymnlcrymnl, joevan07, rav523, pikachu_pika, RawisJericho, speedshutters, kvadair, Msut77, Ikohn4ever, SlyFrog, Astinus Majere, Dapp7, jw1976, sprocketman68, jmcc, Final Starman, Backlash, Maggie, talon20299, phatbunbao, hfdpro, senator81, Marcus, kboudreaux, Ronz, tdanglsu, MissTypist, darock910, GF_Eric, phoenix87, epyon399, Redeema, H the 8th, sangoku888, axgx, Warner1281, GundNataku, bone_matrix, Ispep Aloc, cacushion, angryangry, bjeong1381, punkylala, wolfpack, boyward, JasonArmadillo, zenintrude, Merovengian, mkc848, BillyDKid, rg0019, Supercake, Oxybeles, cheech908070, andersontsia, ps99472, Chacrana, greydemise, BlackScorpion, Eradicator, hitmandls2, harunim, ssuhy, viciousmasura, eshbums, Kabonk, t65will, Graff^, rvdrock, jtengan, Ham Salad, mcelfour, jr, Noodle Pirate!, daikaiju, Downhome, jputahraptor, tokerblue, odhen, ffmgs, chrisflyer, xxdeadp0olxx, boywundr, Richlough, ryanbph, Cornfedwb, Mex25, jonny98, YoshiFan1, headpiece747, MillerTime2523, Xphyle, BigDirty, Shion, interion, tubtub, SDC, Stick821, bruceleeah, lightmanbp, roachie17, TemplePilot, bbruzzes, hollowfreak, chef_larry, kittie, BustaUppa, growlanser, hinkbert, World Of Games, BoSox316, MaskedPlague, pdb, Morrigan Lover, OuTrAgE, wubb, Darkside Hazuki, flizmo007, Newuser2, cheezhead430

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Im cool...would it make it any better if I called you a Jackass instead of a Prick[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes it would. :)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']bump...because i know the following want to post their pics:

The Successful Dropout, shrike4242,[/QUOTE]

Wait, didn't you post your pic earlier? Or wasn't that really you? :whistle2:s

And you think I want to post my pic here? That'll be an awfully cold day in Hell when that happens. I wouldn't wait on that one.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wait, didn't you post your pic earlier? Or wasn't that really you? :whistle2:s

And you think I want to post my pic here? That'll be an awfully cold day in Hell when that happens. I wouldn't wait on that one.[/QUOTE]

:roll: yes :roll: i :roll: did :roll: and :roll: it :roll: was :roll: really :roll: me :roll:

:roll: and :roll: trust :roll: me :roll: , :roll: i :roll: already :roll: have :roll: my :roll: computer :roll: set :roll: up :roll: to :roll: where :roll: it :roll: blocks :roll: any :roll: attempt :roll: of :roll: my :roll: eyes :roll: ever :roll: viewing :roll: what :roll: you :roll: look :roll: like :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242'] That'll be an awfully cold day in Hell when that happens. I wouldn't wait on that one.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, I never thought I would post mine here. Then again, I have had my pic in the paper on two occasions (sports and Street Scene) and been on local TV before so I said to hell with it and posted.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']:roll: yes :roll: i :roll: did :roll: and :roll: it :roll: was :roll: really :roll: me :roll:

:roll: and :roll: trust :roll: me :roll: , :roll: i :roll: already :roll: have :roll: my :roll: computer :roll: set :roll: up :roll: to :roll: where :roll: it :roll: blocks :roll: any :roll: attempt :roll: of :roll: my :roll: eyes :roll: ever :roll: viewing :roll: what :roll: you :roll: look :roll: like :roll:[/QUOTE]

Wow, such love, one normally only feels it right as the knife slides inbetween the ribs to the heart. :whistle2:s

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Hey man, I never thought I would post mine here. Then again, I have had my pic in the paper on two occasions (sports and Street Scene) and been on local TV before so I said to hell with it and posted.[/QUOTE]

There's plenty of image-editing folks around here that don't need one additional piece of ammunition for their gun. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, such love, one normally only feels it right as the knife slides inbetween the ribs to the heart. :whistle2:s

There's plenty of image-editing folks around here that don't need one additional piece of ammunition for their gun. ;)[/QUOTE]

from the sounds of it, i doubt image-editing would hurt your appearance

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']from the sounds of it, i doubt image-editing would hurt your appearance[/QUOTE]

Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning? And WTF did I do to you now to get this special brand of venom, your usual targets not responding today?

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning? And WTF did I do to you now to get this special brand of venom, your usual targets not responding today?[/QUOTE]

you say target as if to imply that i seek flame-wars...i only go after those who deserve it

if you couldn't tell already by my over-use of the :roll: smiley, i'm "targeting" you because you quote a post of mine almost every day with the :roll: response...which gets old...which seems to sit well with you, seeing how old you are

to me, you're like jsweeney lite

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']you say target as if to imply that i seek flame-wars...i only go after those who deserve it

if you couldn't tell already by my over-use of the :roll: smiley, i'm "targeting" you because you quote a post of mine almost every day with the :roll: response...which gets old...which seems to sit well with you, seeing how old you are

to me, you're like jsweeney lite[/QUOTE]

Frankly, I do the :roll: smiley to lots of people, not just you. So, if you're thinking it's personal, wow, you have the wrong impression. I use it as I see appropriate to me, and if that seems to clash with your view of things, I'm sorry to hear that.

So, yes, I quote lots of posts and toss in the :roll: smiley. That's the way it is.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Hey! You two, clean your vaginas NOW![/QUOTE]

I'm trying to clear the air. No sand here.

[quote name='shrike4242']Frankly, I do the :roll: smiley to lots of people, not just you. So, if you're thinking it's personal, wow, you have the wrong impression. I use it as I see appropriate to me, and if that seems to clash with your view of things, I'm sorry to hear that.

So, yes, I quote lots of posts and toss in the :roll: smiley. That's the way it is.

I'm trying to clear the air. No sand here.[/QUOTE]

yeah, well you very rarely quote me without using it...not that it bothers me much, it just results in being a dick to you...if you'd like, i'll stop being a dick to you until you quote me with :roll: again

[quote name='SpottedNigel']
wshakspearavatarredux3nv.gif

I actually found a real pic...i need to lose a bit of weight still, but its pretty acurate. From the Detroit auto show

130435ax.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice jacket.

bread's done
Back