Zone Enders 2nd Runner $7.99 EB

schuerm26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (99%)
Not sure if it is a mistake because it is the exact same price as the first one. The price sticker says PO - ZONE / ENDR2 PS2 though so maybe it is the actual price. If it is that is a huge price drop from the $24.99 it used to be. I saw it for $7.99 at 2 different EB Games today so maybe it wasn't a mistake. I would get it quickly though.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

(To answer a question below, yes this is Previously Owned.)

[quote name='schuerm26']Not sure if it is a mistake because it is the exact same price as the first one. The price sticker says PO - ZONE / ENDR2 PS2 though so maybe it is the actual price. If it is that is a huge price drop from the $24.99 it used to be. I saw it for $7.99 at 2 different EB Games today so maybe it wasn't a mistake. I would get it quickly though.

Sorry if this has already been posted.[/QUOTE]

sweet... been meaning to get this for a long time...

I got this new for like $11 at CC a couple years ago... fucking awesome game... it'd definitely be worth $50 so don't pass it up if you see it.

This game is insanely awesome. I played through it over 10 times when I had it...Everything you do in the game just looks so damn cool.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I you don't pick this game up at that price, you're doing yourself an injustice.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. Its a fantastic game and worth far more than $8.

I picked this up for $20 used and felt it would have been a bargain at twice the price. This is one of the most fun games I've ever played and I recommend anyone who finds it to buy it immediately. That is all.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']how is it compared to the first game?[/quote]
Fixed most all of the problems of the first game: much better graphics, more compelling story, better cinema scenes (2D hand drawn instead of CG), much more variety to the combat, better flowing level progression. Just all around fucking awesome game.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Fixed most all of the problems of the first game: much better graphics, more compelling story, better cinema scenes (2D hand drawn instead of CG), much more variety to the combat, better flowing level progression. Just all around fucking awesome game.[/QUOTE]

not to mention the most underappreciated main character IMHO.

I bought this from a forum member brand new a while back for $10-$12. The post office lost it. I have not recovered since.

Is/has this price going to be/been reflected on the Morning Updates? I'll snatch it up one day assuming it is.

The price is almost similar to zone of enders 1 then 2.I hope this is true.It's time to use the gamestop store avaiablitiy.

Today I pick up a tales of destiny 2 at gamestop,it was label for $35,but the total came out to $15.A few days ago I picked it up tales of destiny 2 for $35 in other store.

It is the exact price of Zone of The Enders 1, that is why im wondering if it is a mistake. I would guess it is likely to change quickly. Though i saw it for this price (7.99) at 2 different stores. Who knows how long it will be like that. I would get it pretty quick if you want it.

I got a Tales of Destiny 2 from G-Stop today also and it rang up normal price of 34.99. Did the copy you got have the wrong sticker on it?

i just called an Eb and the guy qutoed me $17.99 so the $7.99 may be a mistake. Jump on it if you can. Sounds like it is worth teh $18 even.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='schuerm26']I got a Tales of Destiny 2 from G-Stop today also and it rang up normal price of 34.99. Did the copy you got have the wrong sticker on it?[/QUOTE]

Maybe?I'm not sure.The sticker label is 934265 02206jdt3466.The strange part is it rang up new instead of used and I can't use my discount card.Is it possilbe it had a used label but the barcode is consider new?

Well if you decide you can't wait, check out the thread in my sig regarding CDtradepost, a couple of stores have it available for $17ish before tax and shipping.

[quote name='mentos888']are there any other ps2 shooters like this? i enjoyed panzer dragoon a lot, but that's xbox/saturn unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Well there is Rez. When I first played ZoE2, it reminded me of Rez but in a larger scale. Rez is a bit easy except for the boss battles which have a frantic paced.

this game is amazing. My second favorite series on the PS2 behind Metal Gear. Easily worth the $8. I paid $50 for it and it was definitely worth it.

WOW. i picked this game up for 17.99 disc only from gamestop then paypaled a fellow CAGer to send me the box art and manual to make it complete.

if this 7.99 is a mistake. get on it now! this game could be charged way more than what any used video game store sells it for and it would still fly of the shelves.

Also I got this at EB games. Gamestop still had it at the normal price of $18.00 (still a good deal) but i went to 2 diff. EB's and they had it for $7.99

[quote name='assassinX']Its not showing up on the ebgames page. :cry:[/quote]

Check the Gamestop site. It now shows Eb locations with inventory.

...too bad the game is only 5 hours long.

Regardless, it's amazing and worth the money, even at $50. I have completed it many, many times. It's just so damn cool.

[quote name='kell']Check the Gamestop site. It now shows Eb locations with inventory.[/QUOTE]
How do you get EB Games inventory? Mine only shows Gamestop and Babbages.

I can't even find the game at ebgames.The eb store locator is way off, about 30% ratio is correct. The newer system is really accurate espically when it comes to newly add games to the system.I got tales of destiny 2,valkyrie profile,phoenix wright and grandia.Dam,I'm suprised how many playstation games are sent to key ny areas.I always see another rare game added to the list.Someone beat me to the punch for Suikoden 2 and Castlevania Chronciles.

At this rate,this is going to my favorite ebgames & gamestop store avaiablity update.:)

Oh man! If I can get my hands on this for ~$8, I'll be a happy CAG!

It was one of the games I lost in my break-in, and I had read somewhere that it was kinda rare, which really disappointed me at the time.

AWESOME game! Especially that one boss fight that takes place in the dark! Overall, much better than the first one....especially gratifying when you get to fight against a certain whiner from the first game...(Hope that was spoiler-free enough).

[quote name='addicted2games']How do you get EB Games inventory? Mine only shows Gamestop and Babbages.[/quote]

It shows eb and GS for me, I didn't do anything special. Maybe they haven't finished updating all the zip codes yet.

I got one last night for $17.99, perfect condition.

[quote name='addicted2games']How do you get EB Games inventory? Mine only shows Gamestop and Babbages.[/quote]

I didn't do anything special, they all show in the same window. Maybe they haven't updated all the zip codes yet.

I got one for $17.99 last night in perfect condition.

[quote name='schuerm26']I went to another eb games today and they had 2 copies. Both for $7.99[/quote]

Some of the Eb's around here are changing prices to match Gamestop's. That may be why the variance in price. For example, I went to Eb one day and they had Zelda Master Quest for GC for $9.99. Went back to get it the next day and they had revised their prices so Zelda MQ was $29.99!! D'oh.

I looked all over creation 4 eb stores and online. I got to my local blockbuster in oakland ca to get madagascar for my niece and in the used games there is zone of the enders two for $16.99! IT's in a rental box but who cares i's a good game.

Similarly, they had FF7 GH for like 11.99, I bring it up to the counter, and the guy tells me its mispriced and put a 25.99 sticker on it.

bread's done
Back