Free Uno xbox live arcade code [given out]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcoax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
so, i've gotten plenty of great deals thanks to this site and i've been trying to think of ways to give back. i've got one code for uno sitting here, and i've decided to make a little contest.

i'm all about rewarding those who have helped me. in order to get the code all you have to do is link to a thread in which you posted some kind of deal. whoever shared the best deal gets the code. i'll probably let this run until about tuesday afternoon to give everyone a chance.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129633
This is a post that keeps giving, every day... twice.
Unfortunatly on this particular day a user had problems, but as you can see I tried my best to help him out even when I could have just as easily ignored him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Giveaway of the Day - Free FULLY LICENSED software every day
Jellyfish - You really can't get a better deal without risking jail time.
Blingo - Think if Google gave you prizes to search.
NetWinner - The Free Internet Lottery
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.

any more offers? i'm probably going to call it off at or around 7:00pm eastern time tomorrow.

good luck everyone!

last chance to reply! i've pretty much picked a winner from the group we have here, but i'll leave it open until 7:00pm eastern time if anyone wants a last minute consideration.

[quote name='Brian9824']Uno uses the vision camera right?[/QUOTE]

yes. its supported, but not required.

but i guess you'll find that out while you're playing your free game. sending the code in a PM. congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back