E3 2007 MS Bringing it Home II - The Bigs/Harry Potter Demo + More new trailers....

[quote name='johnmirra']sounds like they are tring to steal some of sonys "home" thunder[/quote]

Huh....? They did this at last years E3, what does this have to do with Sony Home?

i was joking. tryyin to come off as a sony fanboy, sorry its late and im very bored, anyway what significance does bringing it home really have

[quote name='johnmirra']i was joking. tryyin to come off as a sony fanboy, sorry its late and im very bored, anyway what significance does bringing it home really have[/quote]

Last year, there was some free content, a week of XBL free, demo's from the floor available for download, trailers, interviews...etc...its basically as close to being there as possible.

cool, free content is always nice. As a side note i pray very night for the simpsons arcade game to get released on live

:pray:
If there was a playable Banjo Kazooie 3 demo at E3, and it was put on XBL, I would simply die from overwhelment.

Edit: An Assassin's Creed demo would be nice too :D

[quote name='mrcheapo11']:pray:
If there was a playable Banjo Kazooie 3 demo at E3, and it was put on XBL, I would simply die from overwhelment.

Edit: An Assassin's Creed demo would be nice too :D[/quote]

I would cry...as i kick some crusade ass!

yes cant wait. They had some great videos last year...Like the Halo 3 one. Does everyone remember that. Haycarumba xbl was slooooooooowww

Last year's BIH was good, so it's nice to hear that it's happening again this year. Maybe that's the week Bomberman gets released. I'm sure there will be some cool/free stuff for us to DL. BTW I do remember the beating XBL took with everybody downloading left and right. It took me over an hour just to DL Uno!

Bringing it Home '06 was the best non-game use of XBox Live to date. Getting the Halo 3 trailer on Live right as MS was giving their presentation was pretty amazing. The assloads of trailers and previews, in addition to the daily overview videos were great.

Last year we got Doom out of nowhere, I wonder if they have another surprise lined up for this one.

Hopefully their servers will be more ready for it this year.

it was kinda alright last year. I liked the Lost Planet demo. can't even remember what else they released.

edit: oh yeah, Doom. for more than it would cost on the PC without anything extra.

I liked last year's Bringin' It Home.

I'm hoping for some cool, free Gamerpictures. (Last year's Gamerpictures were alright -- too much AIDS-ass X-Men 3 horseshit, though.)

[quote name='Apossum']it was kinda alright last year. I liked the Lost Planet demo. can't even remember what else they released.

edit: oh yeah, Doom. for more than it would cost on the PC without anything extra.[/QUOTE]

Doom was released during TGS. Uno was released during E3.

[quote name='terribledeli']Doom was released during TGS. Uno was released during E3.[/QUOTE]

oh, I was just going off what some other guy said.

Uno was cool :)

Heres some of what to expect:

Can't make it to E3? Take next week off anyway, and park your butt on your sofa. Xbox LIVE Marketplace will help you feel like you're there.
Starting next Tuesday, you can download high-definition content direct from the show including the following:
  • Microsoft’s E3 2007 press conference — beginning at 8:30 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, July 10 — will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace in high definition later in the week
  • Video updates direct from the show
  • A selection of game trailers, themes, gamer pictures and demos will be available from the hottest E3 titles such as these:
  • “Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation” (NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.)
  • “Assassin’s Creed” (Ubisoft)
  • “BioShock” (2K)
  • “Blue Dragon” (Microsoft Game Studios)
  • “Burnout Paradise” (Electronic Arts Inc.)
  • “CALL OF DUTY® 4: MODERN WARFARE™”(Activision)
  • “FIFA Soccer 08” (Electronic Arts)
  • “Guitar Hero III” (Activision/RedOctane)
  • “Lost Odyssey™” (Microsoft Game Studios)
  • “Madden NFL 08” (Electronic Arts)
  • “NCAA Football 08” (Electronic Arts)
  • “Need for Speed: ProStreet” (Electronic Arts)
  • “Project Gotham Racing® 4” (Microsoft Game Studios)
  • “The Simpsons Game” (Electronic Arts)
  • “Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08” (Electronic Arts)
  • “WWE® SmackDown® vs. Raw® 2008” (THQ)
In addition to all this content, there will be many surprises, so fans should stay tuned to the Xbox LIVE calendar (http://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/marketplace/ticker.htm) for updates about what E3: Bringing It Home content will be available during the show.

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/07/02/551771.aspx

thats is nice they will have the press conference...IDK if they did that last year...kinda surpised they have guitar hero 3 listed, but not rock band...I am sure that will be shown, but kinda suprised that they didn't have it in the list

[quote name='seanr1221']Hope this year brings more demos. I think last year had 3...Lost planet, Test Drive, and Moto GP[/QUOTE]

Sonic also I believe.

There will probably be a Blue Dragon demo out. Someone at Mistwalker said that they wanted one out for people to try by June or July.

These all look good:

“Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation” (NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.)
“Assassin’s Creed” (Ubisoft)
“BioShock” (2K)
“CALL OF DUTY® 4: MODERN WARFARE™”(Activision)
“Guitar Hero III” (Activision/RedOctane)
“Project Gotham Racing® 4” (Microsoft Game Studios)

Hopefully we will get some cool announcements.

Bioshock and Assasins, wtf are you guys talking about Blue Dragon lol. Who gives a shit about anything else other than those.

[quote name='ananag112']All I want at E3 this year is some new Resident Evil 5 info.[/quote]
That would be great. It's going to be hard to go back to a normal controller for RE5 after playing the Wii version of RE4.

[quote name='ryanbph']kinda surpised they have guitar hero 3 listed, but not rock band...I am sure that will be shown, but kinda suprised that they didn't have it in the list[/QUOTE]

it's probably closer to being finished than rock band. who knows, maybe we'll get a one song demo.

[quote name='dallow']Only interesting games are Ace Combat and Blue Dragon.
Really want those.[/quote]

Holy crap, you must be a hard guy to please.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so you think we'll finally get those free j.allard scrotum gamerpics they promised last year?[/QUOTE]

I hear they're delayed for plastic surgery and high tech waxing/electrolysis to make his nuts look bald, shiny, and 30 years younger.

[quote name='Apossum']it was kinda alright last year. I liked the Lost Planet demo. can't even remember what else they released.

edit: oh yeah, Doom. for more than it would cost on the PC without anything extra.[/QUOTE]

Achievements >> PC.

And BIH was awesome last year. Moto GP, Test Drive & Lost Planet demos, a kajillion+ videos and Uno made it one hell of a week.

[quote name='captmurphy']Holy crap, you must be a hard guy to please.[/QUOTE]

No, just a PS3 fan boy.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Achievements >> PC.

And BIH was awesome last year. Moto GP, Test Drive & Lost Planet demos, a kajillion+ videos and Uno made it one hell of a week.

No, just a PS3 fan boy.[/QUOTE]

you can probably get Ultimate Doom and Doom 2 for less than $10.

so you would take little increasing numbers next your gamertag over an extra game, years worth of mods for both (including graphical upgrade packs like z-doom..or was it called j-doom...i forget), and better control?

if you answer yes to that question, then you're a complete slut. Sorry, it needs to be said! :lol:

Oh man would kill for a Bioshock or Assasins Creed Demo. btw can you use a silver membership to live to access the content or do you have to have gold?

[quote name='Apossum']if you answer yes to that question, then you're a complete slut. Sorry, it needs to be said! :lol:[/quote]
LMAO, for some reason that is one of the funniest comments I've seen in a while.

Looking forward to BIH, I would expect to see a Burnout Paradise demo and hopefully a demo of BioShock or Assassin's Creed, but I'm not going to hold breath.

bread's done
Back