I tell you things, you tell me things, not about this OTT, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wubb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
About yourself. Quid pro quo. Yes or no?

51hanniballectorad3.jpg

fuck, I missed out on making the next one while playing CSS.

At least we're done with the last one. Can't get much worse!

Best Lecter movie: Silence or Manhunter??

Don't be a smart arse and say one of the other ones, its a scientific fact that they suck.

[quote name='klwillis45']Best Lecter movie: Silence or Manhunter??[/quote]Tough call. I think Silence as a whole, though I might give slight edge to Manhunter's portrayal of Lecter in it.

God damn, this slickkill77 dude in the Liongames thread is an idiot.

I've gotta say, I really don't see why that place is so popular. FamilyVideo has better savings.

Does anyone here HATE the taste of liver in anything but pate form?

I love the smell of liver cooking, but the taste if horrible.

[quote name='Rocko']God damn, this slickkill77 dude in the Liongames thread is an idiot.

I've gotta say, I really don't see why that place is so popular. FamilyVideo has better savings.[/quote]

I think it started with those 39.99 games he was pushing out for pre-orders. He had a bunch of neat titles coming out in the fall for that much.. but I don't see as big of deals now.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think it started with those 39.99 games he was pushing out for pre-orders. He had a bunch of neat titles coming out in the fall for that much.. but I don't see as big of deals now.[/quote]

Not he's got GHIII for $10 off MSRP... with $10 shipping. The fuck? I'll pay tax and get that shit in my hands day 1.

Mario Galaxy is $42 with $5 shipping. Another deal I'd rather pony up $6 for and get day 1.

Oh well.

Gotta finish Godfather today (Well, get Don of NYC. That's as close to finishing it as I'll get). Gonna list s'more eBay shit on Sunday night. Either Sunday night or tonight, but I'd assume Sunday night is a better time than Thursday night.

Last OTT cleanup:

1) I think level1online is that gullible. I mean, check out some of the consipracy shit he posts in Vs.
2) The Init laptop backpack BB has on sale this week for $20 is a freaking steal. Normally $40, extra nice padding on the straps and handle.

[quote name='Rocko']Not he's got GHIII for $10 off MSRP... with $10 shipping. The fuck? I'll pay tax and get that shit in my hands day 1.

Mario Galaxy is $42 with $5 shipping. Another deal I'd rather pony up $6 for and get day 1.

Oh well.

Gotta finish Godfather today (Well, get Don of NYC. That's as close to finishing it as I'll get). Gonna list s'more eBay shit on Sunday night. Either Sunday night or tonight, but I'd assume Sunday night is a better time than Thursday night.[/quote]The only real appeal I've seen with the Liongames pre-order stuff is the discounts he's offering on top of the pre-order price, when you trade in games. That's mildly interesting, expect when you end up figuring shipping charges in there, and the games have to be worth over $10 for them to net anything out.

Epic win. HDNet Movies is airing Silence of the Lambs Sept 8.

They also have Cliffhanger and O Brother Where Art Thou on next month. I figure Cliffhanger is good for a watch. :lol:

Cool Hand Luke and The Blob as well. Damn that's a good month.

[quote name='wubb']Epic win. HDNet Movies is airing Silence of the Lambs Sept 8.[/quote]

Sweet. They had Manhunter a few months back.

[quote name='wubb']Epic win. HDNet Movies is airing Silence of the Lambs Sept 8.

They also have Cliffhanger and O Brother Where Art Thou on next month. I figure Cliffhanger is good for a watch. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Will have to keep an eye out.

I personally enjoy the HD versions of Rick Steve's Europe.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Hmm...anyone know of any GH2 price drops? I kinda really want it but at 90 bucks it's way too f'n expensive.[/quote]Only thing I can think of is the CC deal where you buy it and get 1600 XBLM points to go with it. If it's still valid or not, I don't know.

I think Sam's Club & Costco have it cheaper than retail. I think Sams is under $80, and Costco was around $83, from what I saw it last night.

^^ Silence of the Lambs.

[quote name='klwillis45']Sweet. They had Manhunter a few months back.[/QUOTE]

Damn, missed that one.

Oh, and I think I was confusing The Blob with The Stuff. The Stuff is awesome. Don't think I've ever seen The Blob.

[quote name='shrike4242']Only thing I can think of is the CC deal where you buy it and get 1600 XBLM points to go with it. If it's still valid or not, I don't know.

I think Sam's Club & Costco have it cheaper than retail. I think Sams is under $80, and Costco was around $83, from what I saw it last night.[/quote]

Thanks.

Any way to view the item condition on Amazon after you ordered it? I bought a couple books that I *think* were in Like New condition, and it looks like someone got high and tried to highlight the whole book.

For everyone:

Jessica Biel plans to shed her threads in the upcoming movie "Powder Blue" … she'll play a "stripper trying to earn money to raise her terminally ill son," and audiences will get an eyeful. Biel "signed a contract that explicitly details the bare minimum fans will see - including shots of her breasts and butt"..

[quote name='Maklershed']Wubb, you're without doubt one of my favorite CAG members but I gotta say .. you're the worst OTT creator. :lol:

Also, this shit is sweet:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148958[/quote]If I didn't have the Bioshock LE pre-ordered, I'd be all over that at BB for $48.99 on a CC PM.

Brain Age 2 for a $14.49 CC PM to BB seems like a nice thing for next week.

For me, rest of it is a pass.

oh, come on, this ott kicks ass.

on another note, I may have some openings in my yahoo! fantasy football league, if anyone is interested in joining, PM me, so I can get you the details if the spots remain open.

19.99 was the best I saw. After watching it Monday night I decided to save my $$. Maybe the extra features would make it worth it but I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back