I tell you things, you tell me things, not about this OTT, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Were there any good deals on ATHF:Movie Film for Theatres this week?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Not buying it, because it sucked. Best deal ever.

Frost, just because you are married doesn't mean you have to literally cut your penis off. Jessica Biel may not be the hottest person to ever grace the silver screen, but I wouldn't mind seeing her in teh nude.

I wish I could get excited about the prospect of a naked Biel, but she - like most women - becomes repulsive the moment she opens her mouth. She starts talking and flailing around like a mental patient, and I swear I can hear my internal organs trying to rip themselves away from each other.

And I'm pretty sure she could deep throat a ham with the gullet she's packin'.

[quote name='Strell']
And I'm pretty sure she could deep throat a ham with the gullet she's packin'.[/quote]

Still not enuf 4 the epic wang??

Tattaglias, Straccis and Cuneos 100% eliminated. Now to take out the Barzini's Midtown businesses.

51:50 sunk into that game so far. Damn.

Getting my GHI back from a friend tomorrow. 'Bout time. Also going to the beach tomorrow. Huzzah. Gotta get out there once more before school starts.

[quote name='klwillis45']Still not enuf 4 the epic wang??[/QUOTE]

I'm equipped with a goddamn moebius strip, bitches.

[quote name='shrike4242']If I didn't have the Bioshock LE pre-ordered, I'd be all over that at BB for $48.99 on a CC PM. [/quote]

Yeah, I was sorta contemplating cancelling my LE preorder. It seems like the logical thing to do to save $20. But that Big Daddy figurine is hot fire. Hmmm......

[quote name='klwillis45']19.99 was the best I saw. After watching it Monday night I decided to save my $$. Maybe the extra features would make it worth it but I dunno.[/quote]

I heard parts of it were great... and the only way I'll be able to see it is to pick it up. I just don't want to pay $20 for it.

Redbox didn't get the Aqua Teen movie. They have failed me for the first time.

[quote name='Strell']I'm equipped with a goddamn moebius strip, bitches.[/QUOTE]

Excellent.

[quote name='klwillis45']I LOL'd...after I googled

Keep it simple next time...asshole ;)[/QUOTE]

I settle for no one!

[quote name='wubb']Brain Age 2 for $15 at CC next week. I think I'll bite.

I love these awesome DS games priced at $20 MSRP.[/quote]BB has Brain Age, Brain Age 2 and Big Brain Academy on a B2G1 free, as well.

I'm just going to PM CC's price and not worry about the B2G1, as I have the other two games already.

[quote name='Maklershed']Booooooo:[/quote]AdBlock + FlashBlock FTW.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah, I was sorta contemplating cancelling my LE preorder. It seems like the logical thing to do to save $20. But that Big Daddy figurine is hot fire. Hmmm......[/quote] Dig through the last page or two of the Bioshock LE thread in the VGD forum. Supposedly, an irritating number of the figurines are being damaged in shipment :cry:. One of the last posts in there alludes to 2K having a replacement plan for a damaged figurine, plus the rumor of a $10 discount for the damaged figurine. If that's the case, LE for $54 and waiting for a replacement figurine, that's not a bad thing.

[quote name='Strell']I settle for no one![/quote]

I do, I'm marrried. :cry:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I heard parts of it were great... and the only way I'll be able to see it is to pick it up. I just don't want to pay $20 for it.[/quote]

Don't know what parts those would be. I love the show but damn the movie sucked. The eps have some cohesion, no matter how rediculous.
The movie just threw a bunch o' shit against the wall to see what sticks. Nothing did.

[quote name='shrike4242']BB has Brain Age, Brain Age 2 and Big Brain Academy on a B2G1 free, as well.

I'm just going to PM CC's price and not worry about the B2G1, as I have the other two games already.

AdBlock + FlashBlock FTW.[/QUOTE]

Same (on both counts.) Not worth the hassle of a PM for me. And anyone boycotting CC, this is most likely a loss leader so you'd probably be sticking it to them more by just buying BA2.

I like making mobius strips out of paper and showing people how it only has one side. Just take a strip of paper, give it a twist as you join the edges together and tape/glue the ends together. Simple.

[quote name='Eviltude']Frost, just because you are married doesn't mean you have to literally cut your penis off. Jessica Biel may not be the hottest person to ever grace the silver screen, but I wouldn't mind seeing her in teh nude.[/quote]

Jessica Biel is nasty. I wouldn't touch her if you paid me... I'd be afraid of catching something.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Frosty, YOU'RE nasty.

:cry:[/quote]

damn straight. she reminds me of jennifer garner (affleck?) for some reason too... just another reason I couldn't give a shit. :D

[quote name='Maklershed']Booooooo:

[/QUOTE]
Look at it like this, CC is paying Cheapy's lawyer that he hired to oppose them :lol:.

Someone bought my Guild Wars Factions on Amazon. That'll be 30 bucks plz. Thnx.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']damn straight. she reminds me of jennifer garner (affleck?) for some reason too... just another reason I couldn't give a shit. :D[/QUOTE]

Different strokes you big bully.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Different strokes you big bully.[/quote]

true, true.

I was just stating my opinion on the matter, adding disgust to contrast dallow's (and the overall) excitement.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']true, true.

I was just stating my opinion on the matter, adding disgust to contrast dallow's (and the overall) excitement.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I know. You did a wonderful job.

[quote name='wubb']Same (on both counts.) Not worth the hassle of a PM for me. And anyone boycotting CC, this is most likely a loss leader so you'd probably be sticking it to them more by just buying BA2.

I like making mobius strips out of paper and showing people how it only has one side. Just take a strip of paper, give it a twist as you join the edges together and tape/glue the ends together. Simple.[/quote]I never have the hassle of a PM at BB these days, especially when it's from CC. I have both stores within 2-3 miles of home, and two more within 7-8 miles from home.

I'd rather PM at BB from CC and pick up RZ points along the way. Especially when it seems like if you do the full priced purchase + return on the same day, the return's credit doesn't seem to deduct the RZ points. :D

And I'm out!

I AM NOT A CROOK!
[/NIXON]

"Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973 but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever. The only one who's changed is me. I've become bitter, and let's face it, crazy over the years. And once I'm swept into office, I'll sell our children's organs to zoos for meat. And I'll go into people's houses at night and wreck up the place! Muhuhahahaha!"
[/REALLY END NIXON]

[quote name='shrike4242']I never have the hassle of a PM at BB these days, especially when it's from CC. I have both stores within 2-3 miles of home, and two more within 7-8 miles from home.

I'd rather PM at BB from CC and pick up RZ points along the way. Especially when it seems like if you do the full priced purchase + return on the same day, the return's credit doesn't seem to deduct the RZ points. :D[/QUOTE]

No RZ points for me, but I can see the incentive there. I'll probably just order online for in store pick up at CC on Monday. Most convenient for me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']And I'm out!

I AM NOT A CROOK!
[/NIXON]

"Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973 but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever. The only one who's changed is me. I've become bitter, and let's face it, crazy over the years. And once I'm swept into office, I'll sell our children's organs to zoos for meat. And I'll go into people's houses at night and wreck up the place! Muhuhahahaha!"
[/REALLY END NIXON]
[/QUOTE]
That one was on the other night. I'm not a big Nixon fan as a politician, but the fact that he was dirty enough to hire people to break into opposing party HQ makes him a winner in my book.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Great. PP shows my item delivered, but no item.

This should be fun.[/QUOTE]
If I'm not mistaken, that is the definition of fun.

[quote name='wubb']No RZ points for me, but I can see the incentive there. I'll probably just order online for in store pick up at CC on Monday. Most convenient for me.[/quote]Video games aren't orderable for in-store pickup. PC software, yes, gaming accessories, yes, video games and movies, no.

Best Buy, not a problem. :D

This should be fun.[/quote]I wish you luck in that. 'Cause I think you're really fucked.

This should be fun.[/QUOTE]

Was it USPS and has your mail already arrived today? It's still possible it might be brought along by a separate person, but yeah I'd be concerned if today's mail has already been delivered.

[quote name='shrike4242']Video games aren't orderable for in-store pickup. PC software, yes, gaming accessories, yes, video games and movies, no.

Best Buy, not a problem. :D[/QUOTE]

You're shitting me. Well that sucks.

[quote name='wubb']Was it USPS and has your mail already arrived today? It's still possible it might be brought along by a separate person, but yeah I'd be concerned if today's mail has already been delivered.[/QUOTE]

I just checked my mail and there's absolutely nothing there.

And it's a locked apt-style unit, so that rules out being stoled.

I'll not freak out until tomorrow, I think this might have happened once before.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I just checked my mail and there's absolutely nothing there.

[/QUOTE]

So would that mean your mail hasn't been delivered yet today? And giving it a day sounds like a good plan to me as well.

[quote name='wubb']So would that mean your mail hasn't been delivered yet today? And giving it a day sounds like a good plan to me as well.[/QUOTE]

Not sure. I think my maillady is a little off. Been getting other people's mail more often lately.

I'll check again in a couple hours (it would have come by then) then I check again tomorrow. Hope my textbook comes, too.

[quote name='wubb']You're shitting me. Well that sucks.[/quote]That's the major issue with CC in-store pickup versus CC. CC doesn't let you do movies or games. BB lets you do everything.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I just checked my mail and there's absolutely nothing there.

And it's a locked apt-style unit, so that rules out being stoled.

I'll not freak out until tomorrow, I think this might have happened once before.[/quote]Could it have been delivered to your management office, if it was a "signature required" package?

When I order stuff, I ship it to my dad's house.

Is it wrong of me to think that I'll lose a package if I have it shipped to my apartment?

EDIT:Holy crap, I have my own apartment! :)

tfn - you need to just get some hosting. (And then PM me the url! ;) )

[quote name='shrike4242']That's the major issue with CC in-store pickup versus CC. CC doesn't let you do movies or games. BB lets you do everything.
[/QUOTE]

I bet it's a side effect of their video game and dvd shelves being a royal cluster fuck. Probably decided it wasn't worth hiring 2 extra employees per store to search their shelves. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Mannnn.... I made a photobucket account last night and I just logged in it right now and I got TOSed, again. ;)[/quote]:lol: WTF did you put up in there? Same email address as before?

[quote name='dallow']When I order stuff, I ship it to my dad's house.

Is it wrong of me to think that I'll lose a package if I have it shipped to my apartment?

EDIT:Holy crap, I have my own apartment! :)[/quote]Anything that goes UPS/FedEX/DHL goes to my work, because it's normally signature required. Anything that goes USPS goes to my house. Worked out much easier this way.

Depends on what your mailbox setup is for "losing" packages. My apartment complex would accept packages at their office and hold them for three days. After some pointed words to me about not picking them up in a timely matter (fuck them for being open during the hours I work during the week + Sat + Sun), I decided to start having stuff delivered to work instead of home.

[quote name='wubb']I bet it's a side effect of their video game and dvd shelves being a royal cluster fuck. Probably decided it wasn't worth hiring 2 extra employees per store to search their shelves. :lol:[/quote] Probably is. :D One of the XBLM cards orders I did at CC for in-store pickup had 3 out of 4 cards pulled. :whistle2:s Either someone snatched one or they can't count. Either way, netted me a $24 GC.

[quote name='shrike4242']That's the major issue with CC in-store pickup versus CC. CC doesn't let you do movies or games. BB lets you do everything.

Could it have been delivered to your management office, if it was a "signature required" package?[/QUOTE]

Doubtful, that's clear across town. Lady will usually come and hand us stuff that either doesn't fit or needs a signature.

It was only $15, but I really wanted to fix the CDROM tonight. It would have made up for losing the battery auction (won for $13, other new batteries go for over $30.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back