I tell you things, you tell me things, not about this OTT, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Brak, you better watch your fridge liftin' boy.[/QUOTE]
My fridge liftin' days are numbered. :'O

*rubs back*

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm not wild dallow, I actually don't even talk or do drugs. :cry:

Or go to clubs.[/QUOTE]
The drugs and the clubbing I can understand but the not talking?

Yo zew, are you digging P3? I think I'm in love. :oops:

[quote name='dcfox']The drugs and the clubbing I can understand but the not talking?[/quote]
I'm just really quiet. The two guys I started working with don't even like me cause I don't say anything to them. They try talking to me but I'm just not interested in partying and talking about the women around the office with them. One of them saw I was on here posting and he goes ''Pinche nerd (fucking nerd) er wut.. you're all into that computer shit? no wonder you dont like partying or nothing, you need to get laid homie.'' :roll: I'm like a sideshow freak to them or something cause they keep asking me so many god damned personal questions... it's really annoying but most of the time I just look at 'em and turn back around. heh.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yo zew, are you digging P3? I think I'm in love. :oops:[/QUOTE]
I've been playing it almost non-stop since I got it.

fuck, just lost the power while playing Strikers with a CAG, and it was right after he tied the series 1-1. I look like a real asshole now. Damn storm that isn't near but near enoguh to cut the power. :bomb:

[quote name='Rocko']fuck, just lost the power while playing Strikers with a CAG, and it was right after he tied the series 1-1. I look like a real asshole now. Damn storm that isn't near but near enoguh to cut the power. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Quitter.

[quote name='Brak']Quitter.[/quote]

:boxing:

At least it didn't cut, like, in the third game with him in the lead. Then I'd really look bad.

I don't know if I want to get the BioShock LE or just the regular edition.

I'd buy the LE if I was buying it at GS, but I'm going to trade some games in at Gamerush.

If you're paying cash for the regular, the best place to go is CC.

[quote name='Brak']...

Are you NUTS?[/quote]I was hungry....

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm not wild dallow, I actually don't even talk or do drugs. :cry:

Or go to clubs.[/quote]Weird, you're just like me.

so i posted about two weeks ago about some douchebag with a kingdom hearts vanity plate. I was driving down the street i saw it on again, and there was another car with a vanity plate: "keyblde"

so some idiot has vanity plates "kngdm

[quote name='dallow']I was hungry....

Weird, you're just like me.[/quote]

Maybe I'm on my way to being just as creepy as you.. :cry:

[quote name='zewone']I'd buy the LE if I was buying it at GS, but I'm going to trade some games in at Gamerush.

If you're paying cash for the regular, the best place to go is CC.[/QUOTE]
Oh, shit. I didn't know it was ten dollars off, there.

Thanks for the heads up.

Damn PSN wouldn't let me use Casey Ryback, so I went with Casey Rybread. I remember brak saying I should have used that when I made my 360 tag.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I remember brak saying I should have used that when I made my 360 tag.[/QUOTE]
I still think you should have, son. :nottalking:

I was thinking about buying either The Bigs or DiRT today... don't know which.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Like I said, I would have if I hadn't already made my ID by the time I saw your suggestion.[/QUOTE]
;]

I think I am going to head to Gamestop and Best Buy to see if I can find some shit there (specifically need some component cables).

[quote name='Brak']I was thinking about buying either The Bigs or DiRT today... don't know which.

;][/quote]Demos help?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I think I am going to head to Gamestop and Best Buy to see if I can find some shit there (specifically need some component cables).[/QUOTE]
Thought your shit had HDMI.

[quote name='dallow']Demos help?[/QUOTE]
They take too long to download. :]

[quote name='tiredfornow']ROFL@this wack nigga from high school wanting to friend me.[/QUOTE]
I like how they frame his fat face.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I think I am going to head to Gamestop and Best Buy to see if I can find some shit there (specifically need some component cables).[/QUOTE]

Monoprice.com > *

Costs less + Better Quality = FTW!

[quote name='tiredfornow']What's up with you Demo Man? Are you a juggalo now?[/QUOTE]
dEmO mAn iS dOwN WiTh tHe cLoWn

[quote name='tiredfornow']Persona 3.

I'm loving it so far.. and I'm not all that far in.[/quote]

Some crazy-hard RPG shit?

I just started Tales of Phantasia, this shit is whack. *shudder* nothx!

Eh. I enjoy RPGs, but I like 'em simple. Even FF7's limit break shit was too much for me. Let me attack, do magic, or run. Kthx.

I'm just an RPG noob. And Tales of Phantasia is just weird. I died on my second battle.

[quote name='Rocko']Eh. I enjoy RPGs, but I like 'em simple. Even FF7's limit break shit was too much for me. Let me attack, do magic, or run. Kthx.

I'm just an RPG noob. And Tales of Phantasia is just weird. I died on my second battle.[/quote]
Play FFIV? or VI? They're not complicated at all.

Is it okay if I drop your shit in the mailbox tomorrow? I'm really tired and don't feel like biking to the drop box. o_O

[quote name='Demolition Man']Or Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest.[/quote]

Can I host newdies on your radio demolition uber super pimp radio show website?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Play FFIV? or VI? They're not complicated at all.

Is it okay if I drop your shit in the mailbox tomorrow? I'm really tired and don't feel like biking to the drop box. o_O[/quote]
Yeah I've got FFIV to play soon, and I want to get III, V and VI if I see 'em cheap. Also gots the goodness that is Paper Mario to replay, and TTYD as well (for the first time though).

Yeah, sure. But you're always tiredfornow, so you better suck it up tomorrow. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Can I host newdies on your radio demolition uber super pimp radio show website?[/QUOTE]

No.

And on that note....

fuck ESPN2 for no MLS game tonight. :cry:

I'm laughing out loud thinking about M. Patton's darkness voice saying ''dEmO MaN iS DoWn wItH tHe cLoWn.''

[quote name='Demolition Man']No.

And on that note....

fuck ESPN2 for no MLS game tonight. :cry:[/quote]

WTH? I knew you were teh gayz.

Persona 3 is not at all complicated.

The only complications is the Persona making (which is like Pokemon breeding), and thats not hard at all.

[quote name='tiredfornow']WTH? I knew you were teh gayz.[/QUOTE]

Yet you watch NFL right? Same type of sport - except one is kicking the ball while the other is carrying the ball.

Isn't Persona one of those Shin Megami Tensei games? Aren't they like teh oobar rarez? Unless Persona 3 is standalone and 1 and 2 wouldn't matter, in which care oobar rarity wouldn't matter. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Demolition Man']Yet you watch NFL right? Same type of sport - except one is kicking the ball while the other is carrying the ball.[/quote]

Bitch please:speaktothehand: you must be horribly mistaken. I have never EVER mentioned I like football. Shit is so boring to me, I'd rather be blind than have to watch football. I hate pretty much all sports except for MMA(Is that even a sport?). I do enjoy watching people bloody each other up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back