I tell you things, you tell me things, not about this OTT, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='headpiece747']Surprise the last movie I saw did suck: Gothic Vampires From Hell.
Never in your life watch this. You have been warned.[/QUOTE]

wrong thread.

So is Bioshock the best game ever?

And now that I can download it through steam I am tempted to get the PC version over 360.

[quote name='mr ryles']wrong thread.

So is Bioshock the best game ever?

And now that I can download it through steam I am tempted to get the PC version over 360.[/QUOTE]
Whats your PC specs?

[quote name='Rocko']God damn, my internet has died like 4 times today. I don't get it. A quick unplug/replug of the router solves it, though.[/quote]

The exact same thing was happening to me last week.
It happened alot, but I think it was because of frequent rain.

[quote name='zewone']Whats your PC specs?[/QUOTE]

Thats the one thing that gots me worried, I got a 7800 video card, 2 GB ram, but the processor is only an AMD 3800 single core, thats what gots me worried. I really need to upgrade to dual core.

[quote name='mr ryles']Thats the one thing that gots me worried, I got a 7800 video card, 2 GB ram, but the processor is only an AMD 3800 single core, thats what gots me worried. I really need to upgrade to dual core.[/QUOTE]
Pshh....get the 360 version. Bioshock is going to be a resource hog.

[quote name='mr ryles']Thats the one thing that gots me worried, I got a 7800 video card, 2 GB ram, but the processor is only an AMD 3800 single core, thats what gots me worried. I really need to upgrade to dual core.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr ryles']give me fiddy bux nucca.[/QUOTE]
F' that.

I still might play it some more for the achievements, the only ones I have left take some work, but are worth 50-100 points each.

Plus it is fun multiplayer.

Simpsons Movie was decent. Not as funny as I'd hoped, but I didn't go in expecting much.

Thunderstorms running a train on my area at the moment.

[quote name='Eviltude']Simpsons Movie was decent. Not as funny as I'd hoped, but I didn't go in expecting much.[/QUOTE]

FALSE. Simpson's Movie was genius.

[quote name='Scorch']Shooter was awesome[/QUOTE]

No it was fucking awesome. But I love anything to do with Military Sniping. Be it books, movies, or the most awesome part in any game, MGS3 sniping boss battle.

[quote name='mr ryles']I still might play it some more for the achievements, the only ones I have left take some work, but are worth 50-100 points each.

Plus it is fun multiplayer.[/QUOTE]
Which would be a better buy? Bigs or DiRT?

[quote name='Scobie']FALSE. Simpson's Movie was genius.[/QUOTE]
Wow, you hand out "genius" like nothing then. It was mediocre as can be and I can't even comprhend how someone can argue that it was brilliant.

[quote name='Brak']Which would be a better buy? Bigs or DiRT?[/QUOTE]

DiRT hands down.

Still not sure why they spell it witha lower case "i" though.

[quote name='zewone']Wow, you hand out "genius" like nothing then. It was mediocre as can be and I can't even comprhend how someone can argue that it was brilliant.[/QUOTE]

The one scene with Homer and the pig was comedic brilliance in its purest form.

[quote name='Scobie']The one scene with Homer and the pig was comedic brilliance in its purest form.[/QUOTE]
It was probably the best part of the movie, but that's as far as I can agree with you.

[quote name='Scobie']The one scene with Homer and the pig was comedic brilliance in its purest form.[/QUOTE]
There were a few good laughs, but a lot of the stuff I could tell they were trying to be funny about simply wasn't.

[quote name='Eviltude']There were a few good laughs, but a lot of the stuff I could tell they were trying to be funny about simply wasn't.[/QUOTE]
rock and a hard place?

What, is it 1955 up ins? I can't understand how a joke like that could make it past a high school screenplay, let alone a huge movie like this.

Meh, I got more than enough laughs out of it... could've used more Moe, but what movie couldn't?

Anyway, off to bed.

[quote name='Scorch']That sig is amazing, Moxio.[/QUOTE]

No one knows what it is!! Not even I!!

I'm crazy!!

EDIT: Oh and thanks.

internetdickwad.jpg

[quote name='marten']What happens when you take out anonymity via the dallow effect? ;)[/QUOTE]

you continue top be a dickwad, until you realize, that you are in fact the one being dallowed.

You then avoid the internet for the next few weeks and don't answer her calls.....

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I wonder how I'd react if I was on the Price is right...
What about you guys?[/QUOTE]

I'd be the asshole who always bets 1 dollar higher. :D

[quote name='mr ryles']you continue top be a dickwad, until you realize, that you are in fact the one being dallowed.

You then avoid the internet for the next few weeks and don't answer her calls.....[/quote]

Not a bad solution.

Unfortunately, with how intellectually-addled people are these days, they would be just stupid enough to perhaps make a very long drive to do something to you. Like key your car. Or camp on your doorstep.

....or tote around a rocket launcher. It could happen.

[quote name='Moxio']I'd be the asshole who always bets 1 dollar higher. :D[/quote]
Acceptable answer, so long as you're not the dumb shit who bids a dollar higher, but is the second bidder, effectively making your bid 100% useless if someone bids a dollar higher than you, but you don't learn that one-dollar-higher bids are only useful on the last bid and continue doing it until you never get to play a game and kiss Bob.

Well, kiss Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back