I tell you things, you tell me things, not about this OTT, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Acceptable answer, so long as you're not the dumb shit who bids a dollar higher, but is the second bidder, effectively making your bid 100% useless if someone bids a dollar higher than you, but you don't learn that one-dollar-higher bids ar eonly useful on the last bid and continue doing it until you never get to play a game a kiss Bob.

Well, kiss Drew.[/QUOTE]

Kissing Bob. :drool:

I don't know how the whole "kissing Drew" thing will work. I mean on Whose Line the guy is a fucking woman repellent. On one episode one of the audience members who goes up on stage doesn't even give him a hug or handshake but does to everyone else. As she goes back Drew opens his arms and follows her, asking "no hug?"

Needless to say, I was fucking rolling on the floor.

He should just pull the old school Family Feud style and molest them.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=s2tI6BoLxdw[/media]

The host was just like that too, me and my cousin used to watch those old episodes and laugh about how much of pimp dude was.

[quote name='dallow']Haha!

Holy crap, my num keys work again!!!!
I can use exclamation marks!!!![/QUOTE]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you just buy a new gayboard?

[quote name='Moxio']!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you just buy a new gayboard?[/quote]It brokeded yesterday.

hmm, havent used utorrent in a while and now i try to get some pr0n and nothing downloads right (stuff goes blue to red pretty quick). Damn

[quote name='zewone']I don't know how I could live without "!".

How did you get by with "@"? Copy and paste?

EDIT: Oh, one day. gayboard.[/QUOTE]

How on earth did he live with ~ and _ and $ and + either? I mean, ~_$+, junga!

[quote name='Moxio']GUINEAVARA'D![/quote]

Only Guinavere'd if the post is edited to say "I think this is rather digusting" and the ban includes love.

Luckily it was only for a day.
I just copied and pasted addresses, and put smiley faces instead of !!!

And brackets instead of ( )

[quote name='Pookymeister']hmm, havent used utorrent in a while and now i try to get some pr0n and nothing downloads right (stuff goes blue to red pretty quick). Damn[/QUOTE]
Update!

Protect ya goddamn neck!

[quote name='Liquid 2']That update was AIDS. 1.6.1 FTMFW, nucca.[/QUOTE]
That's a nice 32-bit OS you're using there.

Here in the future, we fuckin' wit' 64...thousand bits.

What up, nucca?

[quote name='Scobie']Meh, I got more than enough laughs out of it... could've used more Moe, but what movie couldn't?

Anyway, off to bed.[/QUOTE]
My favorite Moe joke wasn't even associated with Moe.
The bar that Homer went to in Alaska was called Eski-Moe's.
I laughed at that but no one else in the theater did.

[quote name='Pookymeister']hmm, havent used utorrent in a while and now i try to get some pr0n and nothing downloads right (stuff goes blue to red pretty quick). Damn[/QUOTE]

boobs.com

[quote name='zewone']That's a nice 32-bit OS you're using there.

Here in the future, we fuckin' wit' 64...thousand bits.

What up, nucca?[/QUOTE]That's pretty undersupported and expensive set of hardware and OS you've got there, spaceman ;).
What does it do besides look good?

[quote name='Eviltude']Rain, for a switch.[/quote]
Ain't that some shit, we were supposed to get this awesome amount of rain from some tropical storm.. motherfucker curved at the last minute and we haven't seen ONE drop of rain. :cry:

[quote name='mr ryles']my wang[/quote]

Your freaky side is your facial hair... nucca. ;)

[quote name='mr ryles']my wang[/QUOTE]
Your wang is sixer's freaky side?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ain't that some shit, we were supposed to get this awesome amount of rain from some tropical storm.. motherfucker curved at the last minute and we haven't seen ONE drop of rain. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]It was raining a ton here in the morning and late afternoon.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Your wang is sixer's freaky side?

.[/QUOTE]

ya sorry i quoted the wrong thing, then it came out all weird.

Read it again to see the true meaning, but all comedic value has been lost at this point, I fucked it up.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah we already talked about your freaky side Rocko. :lol:[/quote]

nigger I just love me some of her voice.

But she isn't unattractive. ;):drool:]

Man oh man,

My RA job at my university is scrambling to find people to take on positions as the head RA of each staff. Normally this is a position that is held by people who have 2 or 3 years of experience as an RA. Over half of our returning staff have quit over the last month (so... we have 160 RAs, about 80 were returners, and 40 have quit in the last month). There are 20 of these positions, so they are desperately asking people who have served a year to fill in these.

I find this particularly hilarious since I am one of the three most senior staff members and they refuse to ask me to do the job. What this means, oddly enough, is that my "head RA" has been working here 1/4 of the time I have.

I think I want a new TV. I just don't know what to go with, I've got a samsung 32'' slimfit hd right now. Think I might want something a bit bigger. :whistle2:k Any suggestions?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think I want a new TV. I just don't know what to go with, I've got a samsung 32'' slimfit hd right now. Think I might want something a bit bigger. :whistle2:k Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

my friend has the same model TV I have, jsut the 37" over my 32". and every time I am over at his house those extra 5 inches make it look so much better. I have always thought a 42" would be the perfect size, maybe 48", but that is fucking huge. I'm talking LCD's here.

My parents have a 59" projection TV and honestly sometimes it is just too big, and I prefer playing on my 32" any day over it.

[quote name='Rocko']Why?[/QUOTE]

They refuse to comment. I held the position for a semester my second year, I left for a semester (which is common here due to the co-ops), I applied for when I came back and didn't receive any sort of confirmation or declination of the position. When I emailed the department head to find out, he told me decisions weren't final and he'd contact me to let me know. He never did. Ever since they've refused to consider me even though I am arguably the most qualified person for the position. No one will tell me why I won't be rehired for the position, or why I wasn't in the first place.

Oddly enough, everyone else who goes into their 4th year of being an RA here is fired if they're not a head RA. I'm the sole person who's done it since the position has been instated. Unfortunately for the department, my last supervisor gave me a review stating I was the best RA who ever worked under him, so they probably would have had a wrongful termination suit had they fired me.

nice suggestion ryles. :roll:
Just playin' ;) I was thinking about going bigger on the same style of TV too, I'm just kinda on the fence. You get what you pay for though and this TV being 32'' is still awesome.

[quote name='tiredfornow']nice suggestion ryles. :roll:
Just playin' ;) I was thinking about going bigger on the same style of TV too, I'm just kinda on the fence. You get what you pay for though and this TV being 32'' is still awesome.
[/QUOTE]

I have no suggestions, only opinions.

Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back