I tell you things, you tell me things, not about this OTT, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CocheseUGA']Doubtful, that's clear across town. Lady will usually come and hand us stuff that either doesn't fit or needs a signature.

It was only $15, but I really wanted to fix the CDROM tonight. It would have made up for losing the battery auction (won for $13, other new batteries go for over $30.)[/quote]
Wasn't sure if it was an on-site management office or not. Mine was at my previous place, so I thought it might be the same for you.

I'd call your local PO and ask them to check with the delivery carrier and see what's up.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Mannnn.... I made a photobucket account last night and I just logged in it right now and I got TOSed, again. ;)[/QUOTE]

If only I had a server right now. I'd host em for you. TOS my ass. photobucket mods probably just kept the pics for themselves, lol.

It wasn't even anything bad.. just a couple of pairs of titties, couple of ass shots, and a picture of me flicking off the camera. :/ They were new though. ;) You guys know how it goes though, NOBODY SEES NOTHING, FOR MY VIEWING PLEASURE ONLY! I just hate photobucket now. :cry:

Oh wubby, you're my new favorite mod. :D

[quote name='Wubb']Yeah, he's like the king of calling dibs and then going awol. Weak sauce. Calling dibs is for the weak anyway. Just be ready and pounce.[/quote]
Doing something twice makes me the king?

Personally, I like the time I stole the OTT from you when you called it -- that, kid, made me king.

[quote name='tiredfornow']It wasn't even anything bad.. just a couple of pairs of titties, couple of ass shots, and a picture of me flicking off the camera. :/ They were new though. ;) You guys know how it goes though, NOBODY SEES NOTHING, FOR MY VIEWING PLEASURE ONLY! I just hate photobucket now. :cry:

Oh wubby, you're my new favorite mod. :D[/quote]:rofl:

Was it the same email address as your old PB account?

[quote name='shrike4242']:rofl:

Was it the same email address as your old PB account?[/quote]

naw, I made a new yahoo! acct just for it. PB are sirious bizznizz.

See through outfits in Soul Caliber 4 confirmed. (left niplet)

6b35qic.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']naw, I made a new yahoo! acct just for it. PB are sirious bizznizz.[/quote]I guess they saw who it was and nuked your account again. :rofl:

Time to see if your ISP allows you to do image hosting or not.

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess they saw who it was and nuked your account again. :rofl:

Time to see if your ISP allows you to do image hosting or not.[/quote]

how the fuggg do I do that? I've got Roadrunner.

EDIT: It's not funny, asshole.. this is the third acct. I have banned and all I wanna do is just show my internet friends some damned titties! :D;) :D ;) :D

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess they saw who it was and nuked your account again. :rofl:

Time to see if your ISP allows you to do image hosting or not.[/quote]

Yeah man, just set up a homepage and dump a bunch of the pics up ins.:cool:

[quote name='dallow']You could host them at my site, but I'd prolly get banned.

www.dolefulorange.com

CAUTION: S'MORRISSEY CONTENT[/quote]

if i still had my own space, i'd offer you up a userid and pw... but i let that go, too expensive for me not to use for anything and since i graduated i really hadn't been doing jack with it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']how the fuggg do I do that? I've got Roadrunner.

EDIT: It's not funny, asshole.. this is the third acct. I have banned and all I wanna do is just show my internet friends some damned titties! :D;) :D ;) :D[/quote]Go talk to RoadRunner and see if you have hosting space. I did, when I had my DSL service, and I think I still do, with my email account I'm holding onto from AT&T.

And no, you're not hosting them on my hosting space. :rofl:

Time to get some dinner OTT... then back to unpacking. Oh, and tomorrow is my birthday, and I have to work most of the day and night :(

I just made the horrible mistake of listening to the Clarissa Explains It All theme song. This shit is going to be stuck in my head for another 10 years.

Just got a 60 gig PS3. I can't wait to hook it up and play nothing!

If anyone wants to gameshare warhawk or Tekken, PM me. I would like to get those games for cheap.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I just made the horrible mistake of listening to the Clarissa Explains It All theme song. This shit is going to be stuck in my head for another 10 years.[/QUOTE]

That chick had hotness potential, but wasted it on a stupid Charmed rip-off.

Yo dallowbg, when I go up north we're going to drink 40s, smoke weed, pop pills, snort crushed ecstacy tablets, and NOT listen to The Smiths or anything related.. or I'll kill you in your own apartment. :lol:

Later on in the night we'll head to a club and pick up large women. That's when the REAL party will start.

[quote name='dallow']Not getting pizaid?[/quote]

Not getting pizaid enough. Long story short, the lady whose business hired me (business used lightly, it's her and whatever friends she can scrounge up to work for the school district) gets paid $.30 per textbook labeled. The lady who owns the "business" got paid another rate for supervising the work. The person who I worked with and myself got $.10 per book each, so the lady took the other $.10 for herself on top of getting her own rate for not doing shit. Doesn't seem like much, but when you label 1,000 textbooks in an afternoon, that nickel per book adds up.

Of course she neglected to tell me this before hiring me.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']

Guess I'm getting Bioshock at CC next week for PC.[/QUOTE]

I think I'm going to be able to beat it in a rental, so I'm gonna go that route.

Some guy IM'd me. He thinks I'm a mod:

[15:01] wordtoyomoma619: i would like to become a mod
[15:02] zewuno: really? why is that?
[15:03] wordtoyomoma619: to give back to cag
[15:03] wordtoyomoma619: now how much does this job pay
[15:03] zewuno: $50 a month
[15:03] wordtoyomoma619: does this include health and dental
[15:04] zewuno: yes, but you only get to choose one limb to cover and only 4 teeth
[15:04] wordtoyomoma619: ok
[15:04] wordtoyomoma619: and i get a free next gen console of my choice when i become a mod?
[15:05] zewuno: no, not next gen, the only consoles we have left is two Atari Jaguars and a Virtua Boy with only one leg.
[15:05] zewuno: but you get to choose from those
[15:05] wordtoyomoma619: ok when do i become a mod
[15:06] zewuno: 73 minutes, thats how long the process takes to transform your account
[15:06] wordtoyomoma619: ok when does it start
[15:06] zewuno: but, you have to stay pro-active during those 73 minutes
[15:06] zewuno: it started 5 minutes ago
[15:06] wordtoyomoma619: ohh no thank you i dont have any acne
[15:06] zewuno: it's too late, the acne is on the way

[quote name='zewone']Some guy IM'd me. He thinks I'm a mod:

[15:01] wordtoyomoma619: i would like to become a mod
[15:02] zewuno: really? why is that?
[15:03] wordtoyomoma619: to give back to cag
[15:03] wordtoyomoma619: now how much does this job pay
[15:03] zewuno: $50 a month
[15:03] wordtoyomoma619: does this include health and dental
[15:04] zewuno: yes, but you only get to choose one limb to cover and only 4 teeth
[15:04] wordtoyomoma619: ok
[15:04] wordtoyomoma619: and i get a free next gen console of my choice when i become a mod?
[15:05] zewuno: no, not next gen, the only consoles we have left is two Atari Jaguars and a Virtua Boy with only one leg.
[15:05] zewuno: but you get to choose from those
[15:05] wordtoyomoma619: ok when do i become a mod
[15:06] zewuno: 73 minutes, thats how long the process takes to transform your account
[15:06] wordtoyomoma619: ok when does it start
[15:06] zewuno: but, you have to stay pro-active during those 73 minutes
[15:06] zewuno: it started 5 minutes ago
[15:06] wordtoyomoma619: ohh no thank you i dont have any acne
[15:06] zewuno: it's too late, the acne is on the way[/QUOTE]
Ahahahaha.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Im willing to bet that's 'wwe101', that ninja IMed me and asked me ''r u mod//''[/QUOTE]
It is.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Im willing to bet that's 'wwe101', that ninja IMed me and asked me ''r u mod//''[/QUOTE]

I immediately had the same though.

[quote name='dallow']Really wish I had the $60 bucks I spent on dinner last night back from that Indian place.[/QUOTE]

Are you NUTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back