trainn ipod site. get new nano for only4 refs CONGA(early spots available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwe101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
only need one offer to complete this site!!!
get new ipod touch for 5 refs or new nano for 4 refs!!!! conga will rotate every week. limit of 5 refs. so everyone will b able to get a touch. once you signup post here so i can add you to the conga

http://www.FlashiPods4free.com/index.php?ref=19145

1. http://www.FlashiPods4free.com/index.php?ref=19145 (0/4)

next in line

next in line

ok sign up under one of the 3 people that are first in line. the conga will rotate once every week. so at the end of this week the line will rotate to the next 3 people

bump. 2 games for any system for only 3 refs!!! tahts crazy. you only get one game at yourfree360games for 2 refs. come on people!!!!!:)

You might want to add more details .. are you allowing the conga to rotate, how often, etc. And how many refs are you allowing for the conga.

[quote name='Foladar']You might want to add more details .. are you allowing the conga to rotate, how often, etc. And how many refs are you allowing for the conga.[/quote]

each person can have a maximuim of 5 refs. and conga rotates after each person gets all there refs.

[quote name='wwe101']each person can have a maximuim of 5 refs. and conga rotates after each person gets all there refs.[/quote]

thanks glider ill add you when you go green. just pm me when you do. lets conga people only need 3 more!! then glider moves up

[quote name='zombinieumarli']Signed up, working on offers. E-mail: [email protected][/quote]

thanks man. hit me up with a pm and your ref link when you green. 2 more refs people! at the rate this is going this conga should move fast and help alot of people.

not trying to bump this post but just letting you guys know that im gonna need a total of 3 total greens not 4. so if one more person signs up ill be done if everyone greens.:)

From their ToS:
7. On occasion a user may be asked to provide a scan of their driver's license or other ID, in order to verify their information and help us to prevent fraud. Failure to provide the requested information will delay shipment of the user's prize until it is submitted. IDs must be scanned, in color, at 250 DPI (dots per inch) or greater. You may mark out your License # if you wish.

Have there been reports of people needing to do so?

[quote name='wwe101']each person can have a maximuim of 5 refs. and conga rotates after each person gets all there refs.[/QUOTE]
yikes, that sounds more like you wanting to get refs rather than a conga since your rotating after you get all your refs.

[quote name='ddrpower']From their ToS:
7. On occasion a user may be asked to provide a scan of their driver's license or other ID, in order to verify their information and help us to prevent fraud. Failure to provide the requested information will delay shipment of the user's prize until it is submitted. IDs must be scanned, in color, at 250 DPI (dots per inch) or greater. You may mark out your License # if you wish.

Have there been reports of people needing to do so?[/quote]

i think thats only if you want paypal as a prize and your paypal acount is unverified. and folader i should be off the top be the end of the week then the next person in line will get his refs and so on.

[quote name='wwe101']i think thats only if you want paypal as a prize and your paypal acount is unverified. and folader i should be off the top be the end of the week then the next person in line will get his refs and so on.[/QUOTE]

Right....

Whoever gets in and gets these early refs gets almost all of them. You need to rotate it to actually make it a fair conga or people like me probably won't sign up.

[quote name='Foladar']I agree, a conga is rotated rather than "get me my refs and then I'll allow the second guy get some"[/quote]

ok agreed ill rotate the conga next sunday. one week from today. im also open to any suggestions.:)

[quote name='wwe101']ok agreed ill rotate the conga next sunday. one week from today. im also open to any suggestions.:)[/quote]

(im new to this conga thing but i got the basic concept of it so if you guys think i should change something feel free to tell me)

WWE, signed up under you.
Will be working on greens shortly.

Start adding people's names in the Conga. Add me too. I'm only doing "any 2 video games" so I need 3 referrals.

http://gaming.somethin4nothin.com/?r=3358

Holy crap. This is insane. I'll still try working on going green..but there is no way this will be successful.. It's really hard going green on this shit..!

[quote name='zombinieumarli']Signed up, working on offers. E-mail: [email protected][/quote]

hey give me your ref link so i can put you in line.

and i still need all of you guys to green to stay on the conga.

this is how its going to work. say its #2s turn to be on the top of the conga, but if he is not green yet then the conga will skip down to #3 so it will be #3s turn until #2 greens. do you guys get what im saying here?

I'd wait to add people until they've gone green, and you probably should decide on how many referrals your going to allow for the conga overall (ie limit the conga to 3 congas or something) and probably set it up better, it wouldn't be rotating too well if you just have a list of 13 people.

[quote name='Foladar']I'd wait to add people until they've gone green, and you probably should decide on how many referrals your going to allow for the conga overall (ie limit the conga to 3 congas or something) and probably set it up better, it wouldn't be rotating too well if you just have a list of 13 people.[/quote]

ok i took them off. ill put them up in the order they green. and what do u mean limit the conga?

[quote name='Foladar']Limit the conga in how many refs your allowing people to receive in the conga.[/quote]

im allowing 5 refs a person.

If someone gets the amount of reffs can they add themselves again on the same account if they are going for a different prize?

[quote name='strey101']If someone gets the amount of reffs can they add themselves again on the same account if they are going for a different prize?[/quote]

yea you can complete this site multiple times. and you only have to do an offer once

[quote name='wwe101']yea you can complete this site multiple times. and you only have to do an offer once[/quote]
cool im gonna do this tommorrow gonna grab a gift card to do it after school

[quote name='strey101']cool im gonna do this tommorrow gonna grab a gift card to do it after school[/quote]

sweet thanks. when you go green. pm me with the email you used and your ref link.:)

Hmm, are you doing the conga where it'll basically take seven weeks to get to #7? Seems still like the first way, imo. Probably better to seperate the people joining into two or three people groups, like the other congas, and rotate it weekly that way and have them signup under the current group that would be at the top, rather than the first person in the list so it can rotate faster and give everyone a chance.

[quote name='Foladar']Hmm, are you doing the conga where it'll basically take seven weeks to get to #7? Seems still like the first way, imo. Probably better to seperate the people joining into two or three people groups, like the other congas, and rotate it weekly that way and have them signup under the current group that would be at the top, rather than the first person in the list so it can rotate faster and give everyone a chance.[/quote]

i dunno but i thought the way i did it, everyone would get more refs if it was just there link instead of splitting it up into 3 at a time. and it wouldnt necessarilly be a week, they could get all there refs in 3-4 days then they get bumped off the chart and the next person in line moves up.

Well, if I'm reading it right .. your putting yourself at #1, then after one week, your moving yourself to the end, and moving #2 up to the top slot, but you have to sign up under those people to get into the conga, meaning it'll take weeks just to get down to the 4th and 5th spots. If you put people in groups of 3, you'll be at the six slot with one rotation and thus it'll give everyone a chance at the conga, instead of just the top few people.

[quote name='Foladar']Well, if I'm reading it right .. your putting yourself at #1, then after one week, your moving yourself to the end, and moving #2 up to the top slot, but you have to sign up under those people to get into the conga, meaning it'll take weeks just to get down to the 4th and 5th spots. If you put people in groups of 3, you'll be at the six slot with one rotation and thus it'll give everyone a chance at the conga, instead of just the top few people.[/quote]

you have a point here. but i dont know how to set that up. can you help me?

[quote name='strey101']all u gotta do is put people in groups of three[/quote]

ok ill try it and you tell me if it looks right

[quote name='strey101']yah looks good put in a thing next to it stating how many refferals have been recieved[/quote]

done

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back