- - - - -

The Great Muta's wrestling topic

#361 tangytangerine   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4294 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

tangytangerine

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:29 PM

Last night's edition of ECW on Sci Fi did just a 1.1 cable rating. That is down from last week's 1.4 and if memory serves, this is the lowest number that the show has done since it was resurrected on Sci Fi.

Credit: PWinsider.com

I actually think Impact did a better rating last week than that(1.3 or something like that).

Of course ECW is going to stink when your main event is CM Punk vs. Matt Striker. Matt Striker? The guy deserves to be sent to OVW like most of the Spirit Squad was.

Guest_Dick Tracy_*

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:33 PM

Matt Striker is the shit on the mic.

#363 Zen Davis   Banned Banned   5911 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Zen Davis

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:40 PM

Matt Striker is the shit on the mic.

He is no Larry Sweeney.

#364 JJSP   Not Broke, Just Bent CAGiversary!   10135 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:44 PM

For what it's worth, Kevin Steen also uses the "Now You're A Man" from Orgazmo song. If you're looking for it, it's by DVDA. I'll try and get together a PWG .zip if anyone's interested.

#365 Zen Davis   Banned Banned   5911 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Zen Davis

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

For what it's worth, Kevin Steen also uses the "Now You're A Man" from Orgazmo song. If you're looking for it, it's by DVDA. I'll try and get together a PWG .zip if anyone's interested.

F'ing A!

Larry Sweeney Promos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jphL3csDXOs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rZdgGJDpb0

#366 ch3zyp00fs   CAGcast Groupie. CAGiversary!   880 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:27 PM

PWG.zip... I'm interested!

#367 Zen Davis   Banned Banned   5911 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Zen Davis

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:34 PM

Posted Image

#368 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16088 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:47 PM

cant wait to be there live..

Fuck edge though

#369 JaytheGamefan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4354 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

JaytheGamefan

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:34 PM

mykevermin, I got the ROH theme pack to DL - I'm uploading it to sendspace now, it'll be ready in a couple of hours.

#370 Zen Davis   Banned Banned   5911 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Zen Davis

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:43 PM

mykevermin, I got the ROH theme pack to DL - I'm uploading it to sendspace now, it'll be ready in a couple of hours.

Isn't that like 5 gigs?

#371 SIUfan   Amber Lamps, get dem CAGiversary!   811 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:00 PM

F'ing A!

Larry Sweeney Promos!

I like what I see. Can you post some vids of some Sweeney matches?

#372 JaytheGamefan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4354 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

JaytheGamefan

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:41 PM

Isn't that like 5 gigs?

The one on XWT is about 170 MB, here it is - http://www.sendspace.com/file/b8pd00

#373 Zen Davis   Banned Banned   5911 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Zen Davis

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:48 PM

The one on XWT is about 170 MB, here it is - http://www.sendspace.com/file/b8pd00

I accidentally looked at total traffic on XWT. :)

#374 Zen Davis   Banned Banned   5911 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Zen Davis

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:54 PM

I like what I see. Can you post some vids of some Sweeney matches?

Along with the ROH shows, I think I'm going to start adding single matches for download to the thread as well once a week on Thursdays. I'm going to categorize them as MUST DOWNLOADS or SUPER MUST DOWNLOADS!

MUST DOWNLOAD!

The
Chris Candido Strong Style Comedic Match: Delirious vs. Colt Cabana vs. Larry Sweeney

Let me just say that this match is hilarious. It's not the funniest comedy match I've ever seen but it's really freakin' funny. The end of the match where Larry Sweeney wrestles with his ass out, a towel in his ass, is the greatest ode to the late, great Chris Candido that anyone can give. For reference, on January 15th in Highland, Indiana Chris Candido wrestled the entire match with his ass hanging out and a towel in his ass. He is missed... and this is a MUST DOWNLOAD!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tiyjmq

Posted Image
Posted Image

Download that. It's all the Sweeney you'll need to see before you fall in love. :)

#375 JJSP   Not Broke, Just Bent CAGiversary!   10135 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:59 PM

Probably old news, but the Observer is reporting that Homicide, Hernandez, Sonjay Dutt, Alex Shelley, and Chris Sabin have all expressed serious interest in leaving TNA. Management has told them to wait until the two-hour Impacts begin before making any decisions, as the new format should give more TV time to underused talent.

After reading the spoilers for that two-hour debut, seems like they STILL only fit in five matches.

#376 Zen Davis   Banned Banned   5911 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Zen Davis

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:04 PM

Probably old news, but the Observer is reporting that Homicide, Hernandez, Sonjay Dutt, Alex Shelley, and Chris Sabin have all expressed serious interest in leaving TNA. Management has told them to wait until the two-hour Impacts begin before making any decisions, as the new format should give more TV time to underused talent.

After reading the spoilers for that two-hour debut, seems like they STILL only fit in five matches.

I posted this before but it's good that you posted it again for those who missed it the first time around. Everyone who's been reported as being interested in leaving TNA has been misused for years now and unless TNA figures something out, the indies and Japan are about to get some major talent available to them.

#377 Matt Young   Follow the buzzards CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Matt Young

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:24 PM

Those guys have not been misused for years. Sabin was X Division Champion earlier this year. Alex Shelley, I'll give you. Sonjay Dutt... Well, he's always sucked. Homicide and Hernandez were used very well until Konnan left TNA.

#378 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16088 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:26 PM

wtf lax is extremely over...

#379 Purple Flames   MC Sucka DJ CAGiversary!   5773 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Purple Flames

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:29 PM

Hey Zen. I tried extracting those files from the PPV you uploaded, but whenever I try to extract the second one, it says the file is corrupt.

What gives? Anyway to fix it?

#380 Zen Davis   Banned Banned   5911 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Zen Davis

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:32 PM

Hey Zen. I tried extracting those files from the PPV you uploaded, but whenever I try to extract the second one, it says the file is corrupt.

What gives?

Which show Battle of Icons, NYC, or Philly?

#381 Zen Davis   Banned Banned   5911 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Zen Davis

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:37 PM

Those guys have not been misused for years. Sabin was X Division Champion earlier this year. Alex Shelley, I'll give you. Sonjay Dutt... Well, he's always sucked. Homicide and Hernandez were used very well until Konnan left TNA.

Okay using the word years for everyone in the list was going overboard, but the general idea behind the statement still stands in my opinion.

I mean being handed a belt doesn't mean you're being used correctly. Can we agree on this? Jay Lethal is the current X Division Champion, but he's otherwise being treated like a bitch.

I mean these guys are making good money. It must take something big for these guys to be realistically interested in moving on from TNA. Homcide for example was a World Champion in ROH and now he's treading water in a tag team (regardless of how over it may be) that is going nowhere. Sabin and Shelly got a ton of love when they did the ROH show back earlier this year but now what's happening with them? Why do you think Austin Aries demanded his release? Being given TV time doesn't equate to having your full talent and potential realized.

#382 JJSP   Not Broke, Just Bent CAGiversary!   10135 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:51 PM

In a list that includes Sabin, Shelley, Homicide, and Sonjay, those guys (the first three, especially) are wrestlers that are in the business because they enjoy it. Sabin and Shelley are famous for being guys who give 110% on an indy show because they love the business. A two-minute match on TV that nobody watches and nobody cares about isn't worth nearly as much as a 20-minute *** match with tons of heat to actual wrestlers.

Not everyone wants to be on TV. Besides, ROH has health care.

Guest_Dick Tracy_*

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:02 AM

Sonjay Dutt is one of the best wrestlers walking the face of this Earth.

Guest_Dick Tracy_*

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:13 AM

3-D vs. Sonjay and Shark Boy was a pretty good comedy match.

And stop pushing VKM, dammit.

#385 GuilewasNK   No gimmicks necessary. CAGiversary!   21267 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:20 AM

I'm digging the Sabin/Shelley tag team.

Guest_Dick Tracy_*

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:23 AM

Goddammit; I want to Fuck Christy Hemme.

#387 MorbidAngel4Life   Down with the Clown. CAGiversary!   8696 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

MorbidAngel4Life

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:28 AM

Goddammit; I want to Fuck Christy Hemme.

Who doesn't? ;)

Guest_Dick Tracy_*

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:00 AM

Good show.

I thought reports were that Mesias wouldn't be on iMPACT!

*shrugs*

I really like Mesias.

#389 Zen Davis   Banned Banned   5911 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Zen Davis

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:04 AM

TNA Wallpapers:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

http://www.tnapics.c...lbum=223&page=1

#390 D_Icon   'D'_ott_Elitist CAGiversary!   1613 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:18 AM

Anyone know where I can find more pics of this?

Posted Image