We just stepped on their face with a hobnailed boOTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocheseUGA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
"10 Seconds, We're on their 6. Michael Johnson turned around asked the bench something. And now, Greene makes him lineup on the right in the slot, we have 3 receivers. Tennessee playing what amounts to a 4-4, Fake, and there's somebody Touchdown! My God a Touchdown! We threw it to Haynes. We just stuffed them with five seconds left! My God almighty, did you see what he did! David Greene just straightened up and we snuck the fullback over! Haynes is keeping the ball! Haynes is come running all the way across to the bench. We just dumped it over 26-24. We just stepped on their face with a hobnailed boot and broke their nose. We just crushed their faces!"$

Larry Munson missed his second UGA game ever today, one of the greatest play-by-play radio voices of all time. Larry isn't going to be with us a whole lot longer, so this OTT is dedicated to you Larry.

Listen to it

I failed. I'm going to post like 100 times in this OTT then set up some sort of macro that will delete all my posts when it's about to end to screw the next guy over.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I don't care who doesn't like it, it means something to me.[/QUOTE]Now that's the way to do shit.

Reminds me of a great Beatles song "Happiness Is A Warm Gun" off of The White Album.

"...the man in the crowd with multi-colored mirrors on his hobnailed boots..."

Some Sandman and then bed, I think, OTT.
Lotsa homework to do tomorrow so that I don't have to do it during the week for when Halo 3 comes out. :lol:

One, two, three, Mos Def and Talib Kweli-i-i-i,
We came to rock it to the tip-top,
Best alliance in Hip Hop, wyoooohhh,

I said one, two, three,
It's kinda dangerous to be an emcee-e-e-e,
They shot Tupac and Biggie,
Too much violence in Hip Hop, wyooohhh
...♪

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Man, my backlog goes back to the PS1 days (including the two fear effects and the PS1 version of the first Lunar game). I am the worst person to talk about current release stuff. I still haven't even played Crackdown, Lost Planet or Bioshock yet...[/quote]

Neither have I, but only because I don't have much interst in them.

If you get around to playing Fear Effect, let me know how it is, i've always wanted to play that.

Oh yeah, I have the first two Monkey Islands on my list as well. I've been waiting to homebrew them onto my DS.

[quote name='flowery']Reminds me of a great Beatles song "Happiness Is A Warm Gun" off of The White Album.

"...the man in the crowd with multi-colored mirrors on his hobnailed boots..."[/QUOTE]

Great song.

[quote name='Liquid 2']♪ One, two, three, Mos Def and Talib Kweli-i-i-i,
We came to rock it to the tip-top,
Best alliance in Hip Hop, wyoooohhh,

I said one, two, three,
It's kinda dangerous to be an emcee-e-e-e,
They shot Tupac and Biggie,
Too much violence in Hip Hop, wyooohhh...♪[/QUOTE]

Another great song.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']We just stepped on their face with a hobnailed boOTT![/QUOTE]

Not such a great title.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Neither have I, but only because I don't have much interst in them.

If you get around to playing Fear Effect, let me know how it is, i've always wanted to play that.

Oh yeah, I have the first two Monkey Islands on my list as well. I've been waiting to homebrew them onto my DS.[/quote]

My big thing is I just can't justify dropping $60 per game to myself. It was easier when I was single and new releases were $40, because I had more time and cash. Nowadays, unless it is a game I REALLY want, I wait until big time price drops kick in.

Honestly, I played the first ten minutes or so of the first Fear Effect when it came out, and while I was enjoying myself, the damn RE style turn-and-then-run ruins it for me.

Right now, my goal is to finish replaying the last two of the first Dot Hack series and then do the new three. After that, probably Bully and God of War. (My biggest problem is I like RPGs and then I get that weird OCD thing to do ALL the side mission and these days, a game like that will consume up to months of my time.)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm thinking about playing a game for a bit. Shocking, I know.[/quote]

Pics or GTFO! (Couldn't resist...sorry)

I want to finish this load of laundry and head to bed...but I know I will probably pop something in for an hr...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think you mean "Pics or STFU". ;)

Don't panic yet, it's still just an idea. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

play through all of Oblvion, non-stop, without dying. We have to beat the chinese.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think you mean "Pics or STFU". ;)

Don't panic yet, it's still just an idea. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Eh, what can I say? I'm just a newb to the jargon, I guess.

Personally, I'm tempted to open Pixie's Brain Age 2 and try it...but I must resist...

[quote name='Apossum']play through all of Oblvion, non-stop, without dying. We have to beat the chinese.[/QUOTE] I don't even own Oblivion. Also no. :lol:

I need to start looking for a tattoo artist. I still haven't done much about that. I don't really know where to start. :whistle2:k

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I need to start looking for a tattoo artist. I still haven't done much about that. I don't really know where to start. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]What are you going to have done?

"This reminds me of a song. It's called 'I'm a failure.'"

I love absurd humor...but I know I'm in the minority when it comes to liking Perfect Hair Forever...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']My big thing is I just can't justify dropping $60 per game to myself. It was easier when I was single and new releases were $40, because I had more time and cash. Nowadays, unless it is a game I REALLY want, I wait until big time price drops kick in.

Honestly, I played the first ten minutes or so of the first Fear Effect when it came out, and while I was enjoying myself, the damn RE style turn-and-then-run ruins it for me.

Right now, my goal is to finish replaying the last two of the first Dot Hack series and then do the new three. After that, probably Bully and God of War. (My biggest problem is I like RPGs and then I get that weird OCD thing to do ALL the side mission and these days, a game like that will consume up to months of my time.)[/quote]

Bully is on my list of games to pick up but i'm going to wait for the 360 release. I finished GoW about 3 or 4 months back. Awesome game. I can't wait to pick up the second one.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Bully is on my list of games to pick up but i'm going to wait for the 360 release. I finished GoW about 3 or 4 months back. Awesome game. I can't wait to pick up the second one.[/quote]

Had I known, I would have waited for the 360 version of Bully (Yes...for the achievements, I'm sad to say).

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I tried shouting "objection" into this thing, but it didn't seem to work.[/quote]

I have never actually tried that...

One of the stiches in my nose keeps moving whenever I breath and it is fucking driving me nuts. I swear, I'm going to find some small scissors or something I cut that fricking thing out myself...

[quote name='TFN']Copying music to your Xbox 360 is boring. :([/QUOTE]
Why don't you just stream it from your PC when you want to listen to music?

I never got that streaming shit to work, I opened all the ports necessary and everything.. but nothing ever worked... so I usually just connect my iPod to it.. but I dont feel like changing my iPod playlist.

Who won tonight, gain lozer?

[quote name='TFN']Yooo.

Anyone see the UFC fight, and can tell me who won besides the shocking Griffin choking out Rua?[/quote]

Lidell lost a split decision to Keith Jardin... which was absolutley ridiculous cuz Lidell was pushing the pace the whole fight while Jardin just danced around. Keith caught him in the 2nd but I don't think it was a good of a reason to give him the whole fight.

[quote name='TFN']
Who won tonight, gain lozer?[/QUOTE]
It was a weak card, so I didn't order it. I'll download it tonight and catch it tomorrow.

I watched Kindergarten Cop and The Transporter 2 w/ thekeybladewars tonight. Ate Quiznos though, which was pretty win.

Yaaaaaawn.

[quote name='TFN']I watched Kindergarten Cop and The Transporter 2 w/ thekeybladewars tonight. Ate Quiznos though, which was pretty win.

Yaaaaaawn.[/quote]

You know, ever since I got my Diamond card, I never go to Quiznos anymore.

Besides, my favorite sub they had was the Hot Beefeater...and the guy that took my order was always this huge black guy, and I died a little inside everytime I asked him for that sandwich.

It's probably best for my fragile sanity that they discontinued it...

[quote name='Liquid 2']What are you going to have done?[/QUOTE] I actually have a few things I want to get done. And Brak still needs to deliver my zombie raptor. :lol:

[quote name='TFN']I watched Kindergarten Cop and The Transporter 2 w/ thekeybladewars tonight. Ate Quiznos though, which was pretty win.

Yaaaaaawn.[/quote]

Don't you ever watch any good movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back