Even Kayden's OTT is better than dethbulge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: at the OP.

Your finest one yet, Kayden, barring maybe the "500 posts of homosexuality etc etc and all I got was the Next OTT" one.

Bitch, I've made more OTTs than you have posts.

[quote name='darthbudge']I couldn't include everyone, also I just don't think of you as an OTTer.[/quote]

I'm the dirty whore you know and love. Dethbulge is a poser dirty whore, whoring it up because he thinks its cool.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Jumpin' ship.

Not sure why, since Kayden is a dirty whore anyway.[/quote]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Jumpin' ship.

Not sure why, since Kayden is a dirty whore anyway.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly why. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I'm the dirty whore you know and love. Dethbulge is a poser dirty whore, whoring it up because he thinks its cool.[/QUOTE]

Mofo, you speak the truth.

I wish you could add Polls to threads after you've made them.

I have a good idea for two:

Even Kayden's OTT is better than dethbulge's
--True
--Yes

Dethbulge an OTTer?
--No
--Unpossible.

I asked this in the wannabe-OTT, but I might as well throw it up here (rephrased a bit...):

Who honestly thinks of Darth as more of an OTTer than Kayden?

The answer is no one.

Foul mouthed, boobie postin, random rambling, incoherent, mother dry humpin, son of a dislexic sheepdog... I'm the moddle OTTer.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I asked this in the wannabe-OTT, but I might as well throw it up here (rephrased a bit...):

Who honestly thinks of Darth as more of an OTTer than Kayden?

The answer is no one.
[/quote]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Played Halo 3 today for like 2 hours.

Really made me want to buy a 360. Maybe for Christmas?[/quote]

Why not? There have been some great deals on them lately.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why not? There have been some great deals on them lately.[/QUOTE]

If I could find a premium for $300 or under on some kind of deal, I'd be in.

Maybe.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']If I could find a premium for $300 or under on some kind of deal, I'd be in.

Maybe.[/quote]
Check craigslist if you don't mind used. They often show up there for under $300.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Check craigslist if you don't mind used. They often show up there for under $300.[/QUOTE]

My friend checked today and couldn't find anything.

Great news for me: Andrew Bird is playing Lupo's, which is in Providence, on Nov. 29, the day before Ted Leo plays there.

:)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']If I could find a premium for $300 or under on some kind of deal, I'd be in.

Maybe.[/quote]

Havent looked at that 20% off meijer deal recently, but looks like you could get a $280 premium there

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Am I the only one who feels bad about us busting on deth? I mean, he tries hard...[/QUOTE]This feels like middle school, when everyone would shift tables when an undesirable who had seated themselves with the group got up.
I feel kinda bad, but his OTT was the worst that I've seen in ages.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v=YOyb-fqnN28[/media]
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There can be only one.

I choose you, Pikachu.[/quote]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Am I the only one who feels bad about us busting on deth? I mean, he tries hard...[/quote]

You newbies have to stick together, I see. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']This feels like middle school, when everyone would shift tables when an undesirable who had seated themselves with the group got up.
I feel kinda bad, but his OTT was the worst that I've seen in ages.[/quote]

True, but come on, he's no electronicmaiji or whatever his fruity name is.

Thats why he fails. OTTs are all about trying not to try.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Am I the only one who feels bad about us busting on deth? I mean, he tries hard...[/quote]

[quote name='Rocko']You newbies have to stick together, I see. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Considering the OTT goes back to 03 or 04, not many OTTers here are exactly supervets :lol:

[quote name='Pookymeister']Havent looked at that 20% off meijer deal recently, but looks like you could get a $280 premium there[/QUOTE]

Is that posted on the deals board?

[quote name='Kayden']Thats why he fails. OTTs are all about trying not to try.[/quote]

Good point, but at least he's nice to people. I'm just saying, maybe we're being a little too hard on him.

But hey, you guys are the OTTers. It's your show...

Nice? OTT?

FAIL HARDER!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Good point, but at least he's nice to people. I'm just saying, maybe we're being a little too hard on him.

But hey, you guys are the OTTers. It's your show...[/quote]

Sigh...~4 page long paper on Hamlet due tomorrow that's gonna cut into my Halo 3 time. :cry:
At least only the rough draft is due, so it can be relatively shitty.

Talked to my friend quickly to ask if he wanted to go to the Andrew Bird show.

Find out he's playing Halo 3 with our friend...and he only has two controllers.

Dirty bastard.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Sigh...~4 page long paper on Hamlet due tomorrow that's gonna cut into my Halo 3 time. :cry:
At least only the rough draft is due, so it can be relatively shitty.[/quote]

Yeah, but Hamlet is good shit, and it's super easy to understand, unlike some other W.S. works. You'll have it done in no time. In fact, I probably have an old Hamlet paper floating around on my computer from high school. I'll try to dig it up if you want it.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Talked to my friend quickly to ask if he wanted to go to the Andrew Bird show.

Find out he's playing Halo 3 with our friend...and he only has two controllers.

Dirty bastard.[/quote]

That reminds me, I should sell 3 of my controllers since I don't know a single person who likes video games.

[quote name='Moxio']Considering the OTT goes back to 03 or 04, not many OTTers here are exactly supervets :lol:[/QUOTE] There are at least ten of us, I believe.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']People are actually saying "hi" to me at school and shit.

Weird.[/QUOTE]............

This is gonna sound pretty corny, but that attitude is just setting you up to be a fuckin' loser.

[quote name='TemporaryScars']Yeah, but Hamlet is good shit, and it's super easy to understand, unlike some other W.S. works. You'll have it done in no time. In fact, I probably have an old Hamlet paper floating around on my computer from high school. I'll try to dig it up if you want it.[/QUOTE]Thing is, I loathe reading Shakespeare (I do enjoy seeing it performed though...). I have an outline already, so it shouldn't be too bad; I just hate writing (I'm a math/science guy, if it wasn't blindingly obvious already from my sig/avatar). =/

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I do my own work, unless I can't figure something out.

I've been OTTin since 04.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There are at least ten of us, I believe.[/quote]

[quote name='Punk_Raven']People are actually saying "hi" to me at school and shit.

Weird.[/quote]

Cling. Cling like you've never clung before.

[quote name='Kayden']I've been OTTin since 04.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I included you in my estimation, even though you weren't really there at the beginning. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back