The Off Topic Topic About Off Topic Topics - AKA: The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='karsh']I concede the OTT. Your title is so old-school it automatically wins regardless of timing.[/QUOTE]
A-thankyou. That's what I was going for. We'll see if the OTTkilling mod acts accordingly.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']A-thankyou. That's what I was going for. We'll see if the OTTkilling mod acts accordingly.[/quote]

Plus now no one will ever know I've become addicted to Hannah Montana............DAMMIT!

Gee, where were you guys yesterday when no one wanted to make the new OTT so I had to step in.

Bet you won't let that happen again anytime soon...

[quote name='karsh']Plus now no one will ever know I've become addicted to Hannah Montana............DAMMIT![/QUOTE]
It's probably better this way.

I figured out where I've seen Kevin Youkilis before. He was in Clerks II.

1180747401_3719-1.jpg

[quote name='hootie']I love how Billy Ray Cyrus hosted a show about Hillbillies on the History Channel.[/QUOTE]
They don't call him Doc for nothin'...

...or do they?

It's so old-school Sub that titles were meaningless. I just felt the need to concede cause I love that it's the original.

[quote name='karsh']It's so old-school Sub that titles were meaningless. I just felt the need to concede cause I love that it's the original.[/QUOTE]
It's okay, we're takin' it back.

Sometimes, Subby reminds me of Mikey from the old Life Cereal commercials.

"Let Subby comment on it - he hates everything!" :lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Sometimes, Subby reminds me of Mikey from the old Life Cereal commercials.

"Let Subby comment on it - he hates everything!" :lol:[/QUOTE] I don't hate everything. I like many things. :grouphug:

I think giving me a DVR was a really bad idea. Not only do I DVR shows that I actually like and are good, like Heroes, House, Pushing Daisies, Supernatural, The Office etc, but I also DVR really stupid shit that I can't help but like. I mean, I have a season pass scheduled for The Batman, solely because the raping it does to my childhood is something I find hilarious. And now I DVR Hannah Montana. This thing is like the ultimate killer of time.

[quote name='karsh']I think giving me a DVR was a really bad idea. Not only do I DVR shows that I actually like and are good, like Heroes, House, Pushing Daisies, Supernatural, The Office etc, but I also DVR really stupid shit that I can't help but like. I mean, I have a season pass scheduled for The Batman, solely because the raping it does to my childhood is something I find hilarious. And now I DVR Hannah Montana. This thing is like the ultimate killer of time.[/QUOTE]
My girlfriend has a dvr and I enjoy it, but it sucks sometimes. Everyone always fastforwards thru commercials and I always use that time to use the bathroom, get a drink, etc. On the other hand, she DVR'd South Park for me the other night :D.

[quote name='Eviltude']My girlfriend has a dvr and I enjoy it, but it sucks sometimes. Everyone always fastforwards thru commercials and I always use that time to use the bathroom, get a drink, etc. On the other hand, she DVR'd South Park for me the other night :D.[/quote]

That reminds me of other stuff I cannot for the life of me figure out why I DVR: Drawn Together and The Sarah Silverman Show. DT I think is just for Ling Ling. I can't help but love that little Pikachu-wannabe. SS can be hilarious, but I'm just not sure about it other times. Yet both get DVRed and eventually watched cause I mean, I feel compelled to always have stuff recording if I can just cause I have a DVR now.

Puzzle Quest you say? Wouldn't I be better off getting it for the DS? Also, I tried the demo for SG. I just didn't get what I was supposed to be doing.

How's that mini golf game?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Puzzle Quest you say? Wouldn't I be better off getting it for the DS? Also, I tried the demo for SG. I just didn't get what I was supposed to be doing.

How's that mini golf game?[/QUOTE]

There are far better games you can get for 800 points.

[quote name='anomynous']YoooUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/quote]

They played that song a ridiculous amount of times.

I'm ashamed of myself for actually knowing how to Crank Dat.

[quote name='karsh']That reminds me of other stuff I cannot for the life of me figure out why I DVR: Drawn Together and The Sarah Silverman Show. DT I think is just for Ling Ling. I can't help but love that little Pikachu-wannabe. SS can be hilarious, but I'm just not sure about it other times. Yet both get DVRed and eventually watched cause I mean, I feel compelled to always have stuff recording if I can just cause I have a DVR now.[/quote]

Same here with both. SS usually has one really funny or out-there line, but overall not worth the space on the DVR.

I really liked the first season of DT, but it's been hit or miss since - and I usually end up not watching it and deleting it.

I love our DVR, though. Weeks of Daily Show and Colbert Report = good times. However, Pixie accidentally set it to record all eps of Scrubs...which is on 17 times a day and eats up a lot of space.

And, sometimes, our DVR flakes out and just "decides" to schedule a show on its own. The last time, it was, I think "The People's Court" at 3am. Before that, it was "The Wonderpets." I pretty sure Juggerbit is innocent this time, because he doesn't touch the remote.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Such as?[/QUOTE]

Carcassone!
Catan!

Etc!

Time for Bed OTT, gotta get over wasting the last 6 hours of my life watching the Red Sox.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Pixie accidentally set it to record all eps of Scrubs...which is on 17 times a day and eats up a lot of space.[/quote]

...So change it?

[quote name='lordwow']Carcassone!
Catan!

Etc!

Time for Bed OTT, gotta get over wasting the last 6 hours of my life watching the Red Sox.[/quote]

I couldn't figure out how to play Catan. I'll check out Carcassone though.

[quote name='Rocko']...So change it?[/quote]

I did - but not before it ran for a week and nearly filled the HDD. I deleted that reminder real quick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back