WalkMyPlank! FREE Addicting Browser Game! WIN TONS OF PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronotrigga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)

Walk My Plank is a fairly new browser game. A browser game is a game that you can play using your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox). I just found this game today, and it's VERY addicting. It's very similar to Torn City, for those that haved played it, but it has a Pirates Of The Carribean-like feel to it. In this game, you level up your Pirate Ship, explore new worlds, fight other pirates, and more. Like I said, the game is very addicting, and I've only played for a few hours! The game is free to play. Moreover, they give prizes like iPods just for playing! So, get in the game! It only takes a minute to register, and you can spend just a few minutes checking it out.​

Here's my referral link, but you don't have to use it:
http://walkmyplank.net/signup.php?ref=12554

(you also need a valid email, to confirm registration)​

Now accepting UK and Canadian Signups! - February 21, 2008
Hello Members!

There is a new change going on at points2shop and we wanted to let you in on it! Points2shop is now accepting United Kingdom and Canada member sign ups! We hope that this will give even more people the opportunity to enjoy points2shop. Also, if you know any United Kingdom or Canadian friends you can now have them signup using your referral link, giving you more points!

This is an all new feature. Please remember with everything new, you have to 'break it in'. During this time if you experience any bugs please let us know. You can do so by sending in a ticket, contacting live help, or checking out our forums!

Also, some of you may know about the recent bug we had the last three days. The bug was creating a sign up problem where Americans were not allowed to sign up. We have since fixed this issue! If you know of anyone who experienced this bug, please have them try to sign up now.

Have a great day, and happy earning!

The Points2shop Team.

Chronotrigga's PROOF Video #2 - Nunchuk Controller (Click Picture):

Chronotrigga's PROOF Video - Zack & Wiki (Click Picture):

Hey CAG members,​

I recently just found this site, and thought I would share it. Points2Shop.com is a new survey site. Basically, you fill out surveys and you get points for filling them out. You can save up those points, and then cash them out to buy ANYTHING from Amazon. That's right. Points2Shop.com lets you buy anything from Amazon, no matter what it is (see screenshot below). With other "survey" sites, such as GamingLagoon or Prizerebel, you're pretty much JUST limited to that certain category, like games. With Points2Shop, you can buy Games, Grills, Books, Music, and MORE. Heck, you can even treat your lil momma or big poppa with a nice gift or two if you don't feel like buying games. Also, it's free SHIPPING! WOOHOO!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot to everyone who has signed up under me thus far. It really means a lot (strugglin' to type this post via wiimote internet channel). I also forgot to tell you all that they do have like a Customer Support online chat feature. They're seriously really helpful. The person answered all my questions 100%. I've edited my original post to include it.

Another Thing to Note

1- that you get 1$ For each Referral (0.5$ if theysignup and another 0.5 if they verified his account by Phone).

2- There is a page of proofs Since Points2Shop just started it's important to show members that The Site do send the prizes and payout the referral earnings. The page is public accessable so you can show it to friends or post it on forums or weblogs.

Unfortunantly, I do not have any proof from "myself" atm. I just found the site 2 days ago. HOWEVER, like I said. If you verify your Phone Number, you get 250 points automatically. If you search through the thousands of prizes, you can easily find a 250 point or lower prize. The BEST proof I think is when you actually have that free 250 point prize in your hand. That's the hard proof. I would personally want you to recieve and hold that free prize in your hand than for me to show you a measly picture that could easily be photoshopped. I chose to save the 250 points toward my goal. In the next days though, I hope to redeem my points, and then you can see the proof. Until then, sorry!

Righteous. I don't blame you. As your reward for bringing the site to my attention I signed up under you. Good luck. Do you know if they would/could just give me Amazon gift certificates, so that I can add them to my account? I've got $45 saved up that I want to buy Mario Galaxy with and with another few bucks I'd be set. I guess I'll wait and see what happens with this site. It's kind of hard to do all of these sites at once. Between Gaming Lagoon, Prize Rebel, Videogame Lagoon and Rewards1, I've got to decide where to do an offer, so that I can maximize my points and get the thing I want most. Baka.

[quote name='Redeema']Righteous. I don't blame you. As your reward for bringing the site to my attention I signed up under you. Good luck. Do you know if they would/could just give me Amazon gift certificates, so that I can add them to my account? I've got $45 saved up that I want to buy Mario Galaxy with and with another few bucks I'd be set. I guess I'll wait and see what happens with this site. It's kind of hard to do all of these sites at once. Between Gaming Lagoon, Prize Rebel, Videogame Lagoon and Rewards1, I've got to decide where to do an offer, so that I can maximize my points and get the thing I want most. Baka.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot Redeema! Hehe. Sorry for the slow reply; I feel so stupid trying to surf the internet with the wiimote (loaned laptop to friend). Yes, I am sure they could fulfill that for you. The quickest way is to ask the customer support chat; or maybe justdoit can do it for you (I am assuming he/she is the same person as the Moderator on their site).

Dark, how good are they on accepting the offers? I think i'll start doing a shitton tonight. I can usually do 100 offers a day if I try.

[quote name='xDarkElement']Haha i already have 2k points on the site, TOO EASY!~
Ill be like over 10k this weekend. ;][/QUOTE]

Congratulations, Dark! So quick! For me, I find that they're really lenient on the surveys. Most of mine hardly get denied. If you follow the details listed for each survey, you should be fine. Moreover, they do tell you how many people completed the survey.

Edit: Personally, their response-time as well as their acceptance rate is tons better than Prizerebel or Gaminglagoon, but that's just me.

Well, good night all. I've been on the Wii Internet channel for like 4+ hours. When I boot up the Wii, it makes strange noises now. Shoot. :S

[quote name='Kayden']I'm lazy, how many points equals a dollar?[/QUOTE]

100 points means 1$
250 Points (signup Bonus) means 2.5$

Eh, the offers approve very fast and dont get denied often. They tell you how many times its been completed by other users too!

How many hours did it take you to get $13.50?

[quote name='wwf20112']This site is great! im already up to 1351 and just joined today.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']How many hours did it take you to get $13.50?[/quote]
2 1/2 hours but now its up to $15.43 still got offers that are pending for credit most have been taking about 30 minutes to credit.

Thanks OP. :D I think I am gonna pick up some DVD's from this site. Signed up under you BTW. To tell the truth I think this site has Amazon Prime. Already ordered Saw III for 900 points. Hell I got 250 points just for signing up.

Hey guys I signed up yesterday and if i hadnt done it b4 i would of signed under you! Also if anyone is kinds enough, please sign up under me:
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?refid=darknightx

Guys why are you forced to complete offers? i completed a survey and i get to one of page where i NEED to click "yes" on one of the circles or else it wont let you continue....i though all were free surveys...

I haven't come across that. Not all the surveys are free. If you hover over the "Offers" tab, a drop-menu should appear. You should then click "Free Offers". The majority of the surveys on the entire site are free though.

[quote name='xDarkElement']Spent 30mins and got 2k points. Easy if you know how know what your doing ;]
Giving out EXPLOITS, if you sign under my ref. ( look in my thread )[/QUOTE]

If there is an "exploit", I'd report it to them. Normally I wouldn't (hah) but Justdoit seems to be the owner of Points2Shop. You might get your points taken.. anyhow, the surveys are really easy. You can quickly fill in your Name, Address, E-mail, Phone #, and more with the click of a button using Roboform (instead of typing by hand).

Hey guys, ill be posting all the offers that have been completed and confirmed by and in my thread soon so stay tuned :D

[quote name='DarkShadowLegion']do you think its possible to get 20000 in Points with free offers?[/quote]
Get some refs and you should be able to get 20,000.

[quote name='DarkShadowLegion']do you think its possible to get 20000 in Points with free offers?[/quote]

Maybe eventually. I always use these types of sites to buy smaller media items though. Such as DVD's or cheaper games. When I diminish the majority of the free offers I move onto new sites. :lol:

[quote name='DarkShadowLegion']some of the offers arn't even being approved[/quote]

That happens with all the sites that are free sometimes.

I just ordered Saw III since Amazon.com is having a special on horror movies. But apparently when I ordered it my State isn't filled in and I have no way to change it. In my order request it shows my full address but no state. Any ideas?

[quote name='DarkShadowLegion']some of the offers arn't even being approved[/quote]

Just give it time. I still got some crediting from yesterday (24 hours ago) and still have some pending. After 7 days if it doesnt credit submit a non credit request.

[quote name='wwf20112']Just give it time. I still got some crediting from yesterday (24 hours ago) and still have some pending. After 7 days if it doesnt credit submit a non credit request.[/quote]

K thx because all of the 150 point survey offers aren't crediting and a few others i hope they credit tonight or tomorrow because im trying to get a cell phone, a PSP, or a New MP4 Player

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']That happens with all the sites that are free sometimes.

I just ordered Saw III since Amazon.com is having a special on horror movies. But apparently when I ordered it my State isn't filled in and I have no way to change it. In my order request it shows my full address but no state. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Your state is also listed in your profile; it's just gray so you can't edit it. Their live support is usually on at 8pm+ est, or random times in the day.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Your state is also listed in your profile; it's just gray so you can't edit it. Their live support is usually on at 8pm+ est, or random times in the day.[/quote]

Well props to them if my state wasn't listed. Since my town is the only town in the country with its name the owner may have used the zip code and town to find my state, instead of just declining the order. :applause:

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Well props to them if my state wasn't listed. Since my town is the only town in the country with its name the owner may have used the zip code and town to find my state, instead of just declining the order. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I'd double-check just to make sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back