Selling oral on ebay?

Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

Learn to speak Navajo? I thought Navajo prided itself on not having a written record of their language. That's why they were used as encryptors in WWII, wasn't it?

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

Learn to speak Navajo? I thought Navajo prided itself on not having a written record of their language. That's why they were used as encryptors in WWII, wasn't it?[/quote]

They were code-breakers, not makers... I thought. Their language somehow worked something like the Enigma machine the Germans had, giving them a huge advantage.. or I'm entirely wrong, don't know really.

Those wacky British. The best part is that anyone that fits the criteria to receive this "special treatment" from him most likely would not need to pay for his special services.

He'd better milk it for all he can. At 30, he's only got so many more good gigolo years.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

He's a man of many tongues...

[quote name='kaw'][quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

He's a man of many tongues...[/quote]

A cunning linguist, you mean?

Sweet Nancy was so fancy
To get into her pantry
Had to be the aristocracy
The members that she toyed with
At her city club
Were something in diplomacy
So we put her on the hit list
Of a common cunning linguist
A master of many tongues
And now she eases gently
From her Austin to her Bentley
Suddenly she feels so young

[quote name='kaw'][quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

nice
im seriously considering setting up a US version of this auction
i would make another rule though that he didn't
girls would have to be bettween 95-125lbs

[quote name='jovherye']That's hilarious!!!!!! I remember a couple of months ago, a young English guy placed his virginity on Ebay. He was even featured on the View, I think. Here's a link to another "virgin" seller, those wacky english people...LOL!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=324&item=5530819147&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
And check this out!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=324&item=5531019770&rd=1[/quote]

His listing was ended because:

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

So wrong ... :lol:

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

A cunning linguist, you mean?[/quote]
](*,)

painful yet funny.

[quote name='Doylerulez'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

A cunning linguist, you mean?[/quote]
](*,)

painful yet funny.[/quote]

I know. I don't like going for clichéd stuff like that, but it was there.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

Learn to speak Navajo? I thought Navajo prided itself on not having a written record of their language. That's why they were used as encryptors in WWII, wasn't it?[/quote]

They were code-breakers, not makers... I thought. Their language somehow worked something like the Enigma machine the Germans had, giving them a huge advantage.. or I'm entirely wrong, don't know really.[/quote]

No, it was the other way around, I think. No one outside of their culture knew the language, so it made safe to use as a code. It would have been very hard for Germany to go to the Southwest and recruit Navajo. But again, I'm not certain, so hopefully a WWII buff will come on and set us straight.

I saw the movie Windtalkers and it was about that. According to the movie, they would call for artillery strikes and stuff using the Navajos' language; it was used as an unbreakable code basically. It was a bad movie, though. Despite it being a John Woo movie, there was no diving with 2 guns, and there were no doves flying during a gun battle. That would've been awesome for a war movie to do that (in a horrible, horrible way).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245562/

Not exactly.

The same word could have different meanings, but it all depended on the tone of voice.

So even if you know Najavo, unless you have a Najavo accent you have no hope of understanding or speaking it.

[quote name='cag1000'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

nice
girls would have to be bettween 95-125lbs[/quote]

You've never heard the saying, the heavier the berry, the sweeter the juice? :D

[quote name='The Gifuto'][quote name='cag1000'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

nice

You've never heard the saying, the heavier the berry, the sweeter the juice? :D[/quote]Aw, for the love of.... *shakes head*

[quote name='cag1000'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

nice

That's a good rule. :twisted:

[quote name='The Gifuto'][quote name='cag1000'][quote name='kaw'][quote name='Cornfedwb']Anyone look at what this guy has been buying? Learn to speak Navajo, Swahili, Turkish, German, Historical Chinese, French... this guy is goofy.[/quote]

nice

You've never heard the saying, the heavier the berry, the sweeter the juice? :D[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the saying is the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I can't wait to see the 'feedback'!!!![/quote]

:rofl: i was thinking the same thing

i think the kicker of all this is that the guy who's selling oral sex has "morozhenoye" as an Ebay user name; it means "ice cream" in Russian.

appropriate....???

** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRIVATE AUCTION **
** YOUR ANONYMITY WILL NOT BE COMPROMISED **

I'm an MA student who's struggling to pay his way through university and looking at ways to make that extra little something to get through the financial maelstrom.

I'm offering you the chance to get an orgasm from me. There are just a few rules though:

1. You must be FEMALE;
2. You must be CLEAN;
3. I'm based in London so you can come to me, or I'll visit you if you pay my travel expenses;
4. You must be between 18-35, although I might be persuaded to go above 35 if you're in good shape - think about it, I have to find you at least averagely attractive to want to do this! Just so you know, I'm 30;
5. In no way am I expressly offering to have sex with you...
6. ... although that isn't completely out of the question.

If, however, you would like to help me with my finances but would like to graciously turn down this fantastic auction, please email me through ebay's emailing system and let me know that you'd like to donate.

Although it's not directly related to the auction, I might add that I've been single for just a month and my ex-girlfriends never complained about 'bedroom stuff'... only that we were incompatible. In any case, this auction does not mean you have to go out with me! Additionally, I do not claim to be able to make you orgasm on my first try, but I'd be happy to keep trying for the winning bidder.

Also, email me if you want a photo, although I don't think it's actually necessary because the winning bidder doesn't have to commit to a relationship - you're only bidding for oral sex from me!

HAPPY BIDDING!

And two bids have been placed!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']fat chicks gotta get love too....but they gotta pay.[/quote]

lol, Quagmire...

and I would also like to read the feedback on this one :)

bread's done
Back