This OTT eats lightning and craps thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Maklershed.

Not sure about it, but I'd wager a macbook would work fine with a linksys router, so long as they share a supported protocol, such as 802.11g.

I just can't help myself. :mrgreen:

New info points to the American Skinhead thing on NGC tonight being a true premiere. Sweet.

[quote name='wubb']I just can't help myself. :mrgreen:

New info points to the American Skinhead thing on NGC tonight being a true premiere. Sweet.[/quote]
My OTT idea was going to be something like:

"One [SIZE=-1]Double-tall, non-fat, no foam, no whip mocha lOTTe, please."

Lame. I know.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='wubb']I just can't help myself. :mrgreen:

New info points to the American Skinhead thing on NGC tonight being a true premiere. Sweet.[/quote]You could help yourself, you just choose not to. :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Dallop -- HS didn't feel glide-y in the demos at least... probably because there was a bunch of combat. Granted the demo was short though.[/QUOTE]

It is though. I think it works for the game though since it feels more asian cinematic like with the gliding (I don't know how to phrase that any better).

[quote name='shrike4242']Otherwise, you'll be a zombie. We know. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's very true. I just wish these damn people would answer their phones and make my life easier.

[quote name='Brak']I beat Stranglehold on Hard Boiled, bitchez.[/QUOTE]
Stranglehood? pfft, we wanna know about Kane & Lynch, quit playing it and let us know how it is. Don't make me go through all the trouble of signing onto live just to find out if the game is as crappy as the reviews make it sound.

Wow, that last OTT was a legendary clusterfuck. Glad I wasn't around for the second half.

Apologies for not speaking up last night guys, I couldn't find my mic so I had to dig out my busted-ass Xbox1 mic that's broken as fuck so I had to mute it through the software. I'll see if I can find the one that came with the chatpad/messenger kit.

No online co-op Mak, just offline.

I'm turned off to it now. :[ I'ma give it a rent though when I get my Three Shitty back.

I've decided to burn my 52.48 in GS credit on Assassins Creed for That Triple.

With the 10% off coupon, it should come out to about... 2.00 max out of my pocket.

Thank god for Kmart. :D

[quote name='dustwallow']Mojimo, do you hate me?[/QUOTE]Nah, You're cool when you don't pull out your SDF hat or when you're not being a dick about music.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Free shakes at school.
:D

Kane & Lynch got a 6.0 from Gamespot?
Damn...[/QUOTE]

Yeah and I was reading a little on gamefaqs and apparently someone noticed that Jeff Gerstman (the guy who reviewed it) doesn't have any of the achievements beyond the first level and one for entering multiplayer mode. It is gamefaqs so take it for what its worth but after reading the review it does seem a little thin in describing the game. The funny thing is even with its thin-ness the review reads like a 7.5 but then the actual review ends up being 6, its just wierd.

I think I may have to get this game for the story alone though. Every single review I've read of it so far has commented on how the storyline is fantastic whereas the rest of the game is where it falls short.

Eye doctor says I need glasses = :cry:
Eye doctor says they'll make my eye strain go away and cause less migranes= :D :applause: :bouncy: :bouncy:
Boss calls and says I'm late and I didn't tell him bout appt, so now I have to work extra= :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Kablooooeeeyyyy.

One of my dumbfuck co-workers that thinks I play the Wii religiously told me he bought a 'black official 360 wireless headset that nobody else had' for his Three Shitty.

I didn't say anything but 'cool'.... but is this nigga serious?

Theres only that white one, and the Halo 3 one..

[quote name='TFN']No online co-op Mak, just offline.

I'm turned off to it now. :[ I'ma give it a rent though when I get my Three Shitty back.

I've decided to burn my 52.48 in GS credit on Assassins Creed for That Triple.

With the 10% off coupon, it should come out to about... 2.00 max out of my pocket.

Thank god for Kmart. :D[/quote]I thought you were going to pick up Uncharted. :whistle2:s

Me, I have to figure out what I'm doing with my 2nd copy of SMG from TRU.

I still am, it doesn't come out till next week though.

...I'll have more cash flow by then too so it won't be that big of a deal. :p

That would also bring my That Triple game count to 5 if I bought both.

[quote name='TFN']I still am, it doesn't come out till next week though.

...I'll have more cash flow by then too so it won't be that big of a deal. :p

That would also bring my That Triple game count to 5 if I bought both.[/quote]If you're hunting for PS3 games, you might want to see if you can pick up some used games with the 20% off coupon. I picked up HS with the 25% off coupon from last week, and would get R&C Future & Folklore, if I could find them somewhere.

My local GS has a zillion copies of sports games, plus Resistance and Motorstorm. :wall:

Theres nothing else I want besides Ninja Gaiden Sigma.. but I don't think I'd get around to it anytime soon since I've played it previously and its not a must have ATM. So far though I've got Warhawk, Resistance, Assassins Creed(I'll pick it up today), Ratchet and Clank, and Uncharted(next week).. so I think I'm covered as far as the ''good'' games go for That Triple. :D

Some bastard kid traded in COD4 cause it ''wasn't like Halo''. Shit gets traded in for the dumbest reasons. I'd pick it up if I didn't already have it for the 360 though. Thanks for the heads up though on that coupon. Theres also some used blu-rays I might pick up at Hastings sometime during the weekend.. They've got a buy 2 get 1 free on used movies and the last time the cashier did it for the blu-rays I bought the last time.

This old man came up to me the the other day (I was on my laptop here in my school's cafeteria.) He told me "Wow, that looks interesting." and I told him it was just some game. (I was watching a review for something on Gamespot.
Today he came up to me and said "Are you winning?"

:p

[quote name='TFN']Theres nothing else I want besides Ninja Gaiden Sigma.. but I don't think I'd get around to it anytime soon. I've got Warhawk, Resistance, Assassins Creed(I'll pick it up today), Ratchet and Clank, and Uncharted(next week).. so I think I'm covered as far as the ''good'' games go for That Triple. :D

Some bastard kid traded in COD4 cause it ''wasn't like Halo''. Shit gets traded in for the dumbest reasons. I'd pick it up if I didn't already have it for the 360 though. Thanks for the heads up though on that coupon.[/quote]
For PSTriple games, I have the following:
Heavenly Sword
Motorstorm
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Resistance: Fall Of Man
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
Warhawk

I picked up Resistance from Amazon when they had it as a DOTD for $39.99, NGS was $9.99 out of pocket after a $50 GC @ Amazon, Warhawk was part of a B2G1 from TRU, Heavenly Sword was with the 25% off GS coupon from last week, as was Motorstorm. Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom was a purchase from GS.com when it turned $20, and they sent me a used copy in place of a new one. I complained about it and they sent me a sealed copy for free, and told me I didn't need to do anything about the used copy, which was traded into GS with another game with the Trade 2, get $10 additional.

Somewhere along the way, I'll pick up R&C, Uncharted and Folklore and I think that'll be it for PSTriple games for a while, unless there's something else that comes close to being a must-have.

I have 5 games for the PS3 (in 10 months): Lair, Heavenly Sword, NG: Sigma, R&C: ToD, and Resistance and 3 movies 300 and the two Pirates movies that Amazon was selling B1G1.

I was thinking about getting Rock Band for that triple though. Something about the 360's plug in usb port attachment has me worried.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']This old man came up to me the the other day (I was on my laptop here in my school's cafeteria.) He told me "Wow, that looks interesting." and I told him it was just some game. (I was watching a review for something on Gamespot.
Today he came up to me and said "Are you winning?"

:p[/QUOTE]

What was shrike doing in Texas?

get it? shrikes old? no? bah.

[quote name='Rocko']Hello OTT.

Still no email from RedOctane. Awesome.[/quote]

still haven't gotten my zelda stylus and my order from playasia.com

[quote name='dallow']Wii makes people glow.[/quote]
Truth.

Speaking of the Wii, I love how the blue light was glowing this morning when I woke up. I thought it was going to be something cool but it was just that Mario contest, even though that shit is 3 days old now. Someone at Ninty needs a fucking calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back