If the OTT dies, it dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike23

CAGiversary!
Ivan_Drago_v_Rocky.jpg

DRAGO!

I can't believe that just happened...I finally made it past the harder parts in Before I Forget on Hard in GH3...I basically waited for star power stuff and had that save me through the beginning. And I completely ended up fucking up the easy section towards the end and failing the song at 92%. And I know I won't be able to get anywhere near there again.

[quote name='The Crotch']Are you just lazy, or is Arizona Saskatchewan's time-zone-jumping cousin?[/quote]
We're what you Canadians call "Sun People." We get enough sun as it is, so we shirk off the DST switch and tell them to fuck off.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why are Simon & Garfunkel so good?[/QUOTE]

It's the same mysterious mathematical formula that turns two negative numbers, when multiplied, and turns them into a greater, and positive, number.

TFN, you just hate music, don't you? :nottalking:

[quote name='mykevermin']It's the same mysterious mathematical formula that turns two negative numbers, when multiplied, and turns them into a greater, and positive, number.[/QUOTE]
:O

It all makes sense now. :lol:

I'm a fan of Kid n Play.

You know,
kid-n-play.jpg

Dear Kid N' Play,
My boyfriend has a tendency to cheat on me, and after the last time I came down with HIV. Now I don't know if he is to blame, but I think that his permiscuous lifestyle is unhealthy for both me and my two year old son. What do you suggest I do?
-Diseased in Detroit

Dear Diseased,
You should rent House Party 3. Have you seen House Party 3? It's Da Bomb! -Kid 'n' Play

[quote name='fart_bubble']wow, I so need Little Kid's new white label. This remix of J5's The Influence is fucking sick

edit: Liquid, sent ya a message on last.fm[/QUOTE]Got it. I'll check it out tomorrow, thanks.

Also: I approve of your new avatar, simply because it's not your old avatar. :lol: ;)

Ground Pork + Ground Beef ravioli/peirogi/whatever the hell you want to call it.

Eat with lemon juice.

Unbelievable.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Incorrect.[/QUOTE]

No.

See, you will eat some one day, and the infant light from the Big Bang will cloud your eyes in a sea of pure joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back