If the OTT dies, it dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']There's talk that the superbowl could eventually be played in london -- but they're talking like 2011 and beyond.[/quote]

yea but i dont think it is likely
Europe needs to get their grass checked (it wasn't suitable for american football in the NY/Miami game)

but hey, 2011 is a long time from now, so you never know

[quote name='dallow']I just told my lady friend that I bought SMG and AC.

She said "Are you actually going to play them this time?"

:oops:[/QUOTE]
Imagine how much money you would save if you just admitted to yourself that you don't like videogames.

BWALLIN'

[quote name='dallow']I just told my lady friend that I bought SMG and AC.

She said "Are you actually going to play them this time?"

:oops:[/quote]

nah, you're just going to watch them. we know it.

are any of the HDTVs in the BF ads worth it? I'm thinking of going for the 42" 1080p HP at BB, but I don't know if it's good enough -- I'm wondering if I'd wish I got something nicer. :\

[quote name='zewone']Imagine how much money you would save if you just admitted to yourself that you don't like videogames.

BWALLIN'[/quote]
He could at least download a save for the AC and say he beat it. ;)

[quote name='Rocko']If you're confused by this you're pretty dumb. Only three people did it.[/quote]

yea but you switched from your avatar to TFN's and TFN's avatar back to your own

thats gotta be confusing since i dont read names

What's the big game studio here in Dallas?
There were a bunch of game studio guys in the BB picking up SMG and AC as well.

[quote name='dallow']

calvinhobbes_flash.jpg
[/quote]

Noice. How does one go about getting those things on their that triple?

[quote name='dallow']What's the big game studio here in Dallas?
There were a bunch of game studio guys in the BB picking up SMG and AC as well.[/QUOTE]

iD. 3D realms is as well, but they haven't made a game in so long that I don't think they count.

Half Life 2?

Done and mother fucking Done.

I am going to break up the stories and not start episode 1 and 2 yet..plan on getting AC and maybe Kane and Lynch Dead Man first. Then I will double back to the best single player FPS every created.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Half Life 2?

Done and mother fucking Done.

I am going to break up the stories and not start episode 1 and 2 yet..plan on getting AC and maybe Kane and Lynch Dead Man first. Then I will double back to the best single player FPS every created.[/QUOTE]

Ooh, I wouldn't say best... as best is way too arguable.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Listen to the CAGcast![/QUOTE]

OMGZ CHEAPYD, I WANTS TO WRITE A POST AFTR EVEY CAGSCAT ABOT HOW YUO R TEH AWSUMS N HOPS U WILL PEE ON ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back