If the OTT dies, it dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He only started taking them after everyone else was getting big and making money. Barry started juicing relatively late compared to many of the other players in his era. I blame Selig more than anyone for what happened.

Also no way in hell he gets convicted. This case is being held in SF, where he is adored.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']He only started taking them after everyone else was getting big and making money. Barry started juicing relatively late compared to many of the other players in his era. I blame Selig more than anyone for what happened.

Also no way in hell he gets convicted. This case is being held in SF, where he is adored.[/QUOTE]
Saying he used after everyone else did is not much of an excuse.

PR, I saw that "I can't put my arms down!" shirt today at a Kohls.

It was cheap. I might get it, scan it in, erase that extra text, and then send it to printfection.com.

[quote name='dcfox']Saying he used after everyone else did is not much of an excuse.[/QUOTE]

I am not saying that it is an excuse, but it is a reason. People are stealing money from his pocket by using steroids, so why wouldn't he try and protect his financial interests by evening the playing field?

This investigation is just ridiculous. 4 years later to keep targeting him is just crazy and a waste of taxpayer money.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I am not saying that it is an excuse, but it is a reason. People are stealing money from his pocket by using steroids, so why wouldn't he try and protect his financial interests by evening the playing field?

This investigation is just ridiculous. 4 years later to keep targeting him is just crazy and a waste of taxpayer money.[/QUOTE]
That's a ridiculous assertion. How are the steroid users taking money away from him? It's not like he was cut from a team because he was replaced by someone who was using or unless the owners went up to him and said, Bonds you're taking a pay cut unless you hit 40 home runs a season he didn't lose anything and wasn't in threat of losing anything. He artificially inflated his worth (that's if he actually used). Would you feel it's justified for me to lie on my resume and say I have PhD in order to make more money?

[quote name='utopianmachine']So I'm not impressed with my almond chicken I ordered from a Chinese place. Thought I'd try something new. Bad choice.[/quote]

orange chicken

with peels

It isn't a ridiculous assertion. Those people who juiced up and put up crazy numbers are making his accomplishments not look as stellar. Teams formulate cost based on the numbers put up and in comparison to the other players. Suddenly his numbers are being dwarfed by others who are no where near as talented as him. The second best player in the game is not going to get paid that way if others are putting up better numbers than he is and drawing in more people.

[quote name='zewone']Major League Baseball is a fucking joke.[/QUOTE]
You know what's a fucking joke? Professional sports playing regular season games out of the country. They need to cut that shit out. I don't mind if it's a preseason game or an exhibition game but leave the regular season stuff alone.

[quote name='zewone']Major League Baseball is a fucking joke.[/QUOTE]

If roids are the whole assertion for that statement, football is just as bad. The media just gives roid users in football a pass.

[quote name='dcfox']You know what's a fucking joke? Professional sports playing regular season games out of the country. They need to cut that shit out. I don't mind if it's a preseason game or an exhibition game but leave the regular season stuff alone.[/QUOTE]
Isn't this year or next year's Super Bowl in London? :roll:

Sersiously, get that shit the fuck out of here.

[quote name='zewone']

Sersiously, get that shit the fuck out of here.[/QUOTE]
Thats what you mother said when I showed her my all-american 100% beef wingwang.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']nope[/QUOTE]
Are you sure?

I was watching a game a couple of weeks ago that was being played in London and they had the head of the NFL on there talking about it.

I was only half paying attention, but he said something along the lines of "The US cities know they need to offer more money to host the Super Bowl, now that it's a global game".

[quote name='zewone']Are you sure?

I was watching a game a couple of weeks ago that was being played in London and they had the head of the NFL on there talking about it.

I was only half paying attention, but he said something along the lines of "The US cities know they need to offer more money to host the Super Bowl, now that it's a global game".[/quote]

yea im sure, we would have heard something on ESPN or somewhere else

GO GIANTS!!

(that was the Giants vs Dolphins game in london you saw btw)

Europe has the best PS3 ads.
They're much more creative.

I bought SMG for 49.99 at Best Buy, PM'ed the $25 GC.
Used GC on AC after PM'ing it for 39.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']yea im sure, we would have heard something on ESPN or somewhere else

GO GIANTS!!

(that was the Giants vs Dolphins game in london you saw btw)[/quote]

There's talk that the superbowl could eventually be played in london -- but they're talking like 2011 and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back