If the OTT dies, it dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thekeybladewars']Woops, where have I been...?

tiredforawhile (3:50:16 PM): Assassins Creed is on That Circle too.[/quote]

Polishing balls?

Oh, I didn't receive the November issue. But the subscription was free, no less.

[quote name='dallow']Interesting you guys still read the articles.[/quote]

Only way I'll know about anything, really.

Yes, frost. Big, heavy, golden balls.

Well, I need something to read on the shitter.

I think 1up's good once you get to know the contributers, that way you know which ones to pay attention to and which ones to ignore.

[quote name='TFN'][16:27] thekeybladewars: Man, I feel dumber than that time I wanted to purchase Halo for That Double.

I remember this.
[/quote]:rofl:

Halo on the Double? Good one. :D

Huh. Turns out my elementary school teacher's brother is the President of the Writer's Guild of America, and started the strike.

I only have one magazine in my bathroom...and it's almost impossible to get through one article while in there.

Mother Jones is the name.

...the fucks wrong with you wahoo?

Mother_Jones_mag_10_06.jpg

No wonder you haven't turn on your 'box in a week.

[quote name='Mojimbo']...the fucks wrong with you wahoo?

Mother_Jones_mag_10_06.jpg

No wonder you haven't turn on your 'box in a week.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't help that I've been addicted to the Office and been working more hours than usual.

[quote name='TFN']weehoo.

weeaboo.

senorweeaboo.[/QUOTE]

Holla at cha boy. Gotta stay current, son.

[quote name='dallow']Only music mags for me.

Occasionally I'll get some photography ones for pictures.
Or a men's fashion rag.[/quote]

And yet that surprises NO ONE!!

I used to get all sorts of bullshit magazines from free subscriptions, she piled the hell up and ended all on top of my toilet.. and I chunked 'em all and kept 10 or so egm only.

I get

EGM(free till 2014)
GFW(don't even plan on doing any PC gaming but some if it is interesting)
PC Magazine(The Ziff Davis one, there's occasionally some interesting stuff in there)
Game Informer(I like their larger print format and their reviews are usually more thorough than EGM's)

All for free, the only magazines I'd be interested in paying for are Wired/PopSci(been too lazy to look into either) and maybe a cheap Time/Newsweek.

Which music mags do you get, dustwallow? NME up ins?

I get Record Collector, Goldmine, Q, MOJO, Uncut.
I don't really care for the indie rags. I like the above for the free CDs and great info on older music and reissues.

I used to get NME free, I'd never pay for it unless it came with a CD.
Too tabloid-y.

I currently get...

Rolling Stone
Wired
Mad
PSM
EGM
GameInformer

PSM and EGM are free. GI is from the edge card. Mad I pay for and enjoy. Rolling Stone and Wired I pay for but don't really read. Just don't have time. I won't be renewing.

How the hell do you niggas get so many mags for free?

Mine are all UK, I buy them at the store.
Used to get them free when I worked in the record shop.

Who is your Barry, and what did he do?

I only recognize Mojo and maybe Q from that list. I agree with you about NME, their obsession with Pete Doherty(sic) drove me nuts whenever I'd read it(my friend in high school used to buy it all the time). I assumed it was inherent in British culture for publications to be like that though.
[quote name='TFN']Until 2014? :shock:

Thats overkill.[/QUOTE]Literally, I'm 95% sure they'll be dead by then.

MOJO, Q, and Uncut are pretty much the same magazine.
Same styles to all of em.
I think of em as a giant music mag separated into 3 parts.

The others are smaller, and just interesting.

Hmm, WTF does the US have? Spin and Rolling Stone? :whistle2:?

It kills me but I'ma have to cancel my Rock Band preorder for now and wait until my presumed Holiday 07 monetary windfall comes in, especially since I haven't even gotten on selling my iPod and Zune. Instead I think I'll try and get Mass Effect for $45 and SMG for $25.

Worst case scenario I can try out the guitar parts on the PS2 version when that leaks(in December?).

I only get EGM, GI, and ESPN.
[quote name='Rocko']How the hell do you niggas get so many mags for free?[/quote]
The free magazine thread in the free stuff forum.

Gamecrazy sent me Maxim for free.

What that has to do with gaming is beyond me. They've got like 3 reviews each month and they're always 5/5.. no matter what game.

Tried to get Rolling Stone for like $4 from netmagazines, but the fuckers never sent it.

I get Nintendo Power only because I've been a subscriber since #1, but since they are outsourcing, I don't know if I'll continue.

Used to get Play, but they are full of shit. Dave Halverson is one of the worst game editorialists in the business right now. His whole band of cronies all sound like they are trying to invent new ways to verbally fellate whatever company sent them a big budget game.

GameInformer was pretty terrible.

Magazines are on their way out.

[quote name='dallow']Going home.
Don't profit of demz chickz.

Get chickz wit da chickz.[/QUOTE]
WTF? Dallow changed his avatar! I hate it bring back hard star.

and Zew changed his avatar back.

[quote name='dcfox']WTF? Dallow changed his avatar! I hate it bring back hard star.

and Zew changed his avatar back.[/quote]

I say we should all exchange Avatars. Imagine the OTT Wackiness!

[quote name='crystalklear64']K. Now that the chicken roomie has left, me and the other roomie are here unattended with the chicks.

???
Profit.[/QUOTE]

Dinner?

Just looked at the last two pages of the free mag thread and signed up for some shit. I found a few other pages to look at too.

Yay for free mags I will never read!

Why don't they make a new thread so the OP can be updated?

What ever happened to that 6669 chick anyway? Didn't she leave in a huff because she didn't win CAG Hero?

[quote name='Rocko']
What ever happened to that 6669 chick anyway? Didn't she leave in a huff because she didn't win CAG Hero?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

yeah.

One less attention whore I say.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:rofl:

yeah.

One less attention whore I say.[/QUOTE]
You know you miss her.

And would it hurt Capcom to update some of their assets? How many times are they going to roll out that opening CG from RE2?

[quote name='zewone']Good.

fuck him.[/QUOTE]

I hope he beats the rap because they clearly have only targeted him when he is not the only user of steroids in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back