If the OTT dies, it dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Rocko, you better be close to tying your hair back and fucking some niggas up.

Ah! On my lunch break I was driving through downtown to this little restaurant type place and I came across a hole in the wall selling Michael Jackson bootleg stuff. The red jacket, the shiny glove... the whole shabang.

[quote name='crystalklear64']
Chicks1.jpg

Chicks2.jpg

Grabbed a box from the recycling bins outside, shredded some paper, and grabbed an extra towel. Roomie had some feed (he's crazy into chickens, he wins chicken shows* all the time)

*yes there is such a thing and we give him shit about it all the time.[/quote]

WHERE ARE THEY!!!!!???!!!???
:eyetwitching:

sweet, just got my zelda stylus. Odd, I got the email on the 26th and it wasn't shipped out till the 12th.

And yet I still wait for my package from playasia.com

also Strell, that MO has finally gone out today (WITH A STAMP)

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']
WHERE ARE THEY!!!!!???!!!???
:eyetwitching:[/QUOTE]
lolwut? You've even quoted them o_O

Meh, never fear, I'll make a video, so if you can use youtube you'll be fine.

I have a number on my order form I'll probably call tonight.

I have no fucking idea what to buy my mom for Christmas. Last was easy, but this year the only thing I know she would want is Oceans 13 on DVD. Other than that, I'm lost.

I just picked up the latest Scorpions Album - Humanity Hour 1 (I know it was released in August, but I don't get to the CD store that often). It's pretty good. Not as good as Crazy World or World Wide Live. But it's better than the stuff they dabbled in in the early 2K's. Any words of a Tour? They gave some of the best concerts evar!!!

I am so close to beating Half Life 2.

Then off to buy either AC or Kane and Lynch....depending on how I feel when I get there. I will get both of them at some point its just a matter of what to get first......

[quote name='dallow']Famistu numbers for the week.

DSL 82000
Wii 35000
PSP 55000
PS2 9400
PS3 56000
360 7000

gy1be8.gif
[/quote]

so even the PSP outsold the Wii? That doesn't sound right

thanks for the emoticon, that is so gay

[quote name='TFN']dallow has it covered, I couldn't remember the pw to my photobucket. :/[/quote]

YOU FAIL

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Wayt...xbox duzn't sell guud in JPN?[/QUOTE]Nope. You should have seen the DW6 sales comparisons, between PS3/360.
[quote name='fart_bubble']so even the PSP outsold the Wii? That doesn't sound right[/QUOTE]PSP has been outselling Wii there since the re-design every week.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Liquid 2, and a few others giving me a rough time over a license.[/QUOTE]
You just mad 'cuz your ass is old
Story_of_Thugnificent_-_Thugnificent.JPG

Man, I miss pepsiman.

Brak was correct when he said Pepsiworld was a once in a lifetime type thing. It took just the right amount of harassment and idiocy for it to be born.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']listen to American Gangster?[/QUOTE]

I did this morning.

Overall, I was impressed, but that could be because Kingdom Come was just so dull. That being said, the beats on American Gangster could have been a bit better since they felt a little flat to me.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']:drool: @ discounted halloween candy.[/quote]

fuckin' right. I bought a bunch of candy at Target last week for $.50 a bag.

I favorited that link at home, lots of cool themes gonna go up I bet.

I'ma transfer the new ones tonight. :cool:

[quote name='dallow']Aww.

calvinhobbes_flash.jpg
[/quote]

Huh? Whos that? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back