If the OTT dies, it dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']It's not as if I know which Best Buy he works at or his name for that matter, so it would be kind of hard. :lol:

Even if I did, I wouldn't really want to get him fired, despite him being a pot head.[/quote]
I can help you with all that info. :D

BURN THE POTHEAD! BURN THE POTHEAD! NO GOOD SONS OF BITCHES!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Well that's great, but what about me?[/quote]What about you? :D

I get to come into work Saturday, so there. :razz:

[quote name='dcfox']It's not as if I know which Best Buy he works at or his name for that matter, so it would be kind of hard. :lol:

Even if I did, I wouldn't really want to get him fired, despite him being a pot head.[/quote]True, though it would be a hell of his own making. :D

[quote name='TFN']I can help you with all that info. :D

BURN THE POTHEAD! BURN THE POTHEAD! NO GOOD SONS OF BITCHES![/quote]Uh oh, here it comes.

[quote name='InuFaye']Is it possible that TMK could become the next DMK?!!!

O NOEZ![/QUOTE]It might happen. I may jump ship and become a Wii/DS fanboy over a PS3/PSP fan. It may just happen. ;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It might happen. I may jump ship and become a Wii/DS fanboy over a PS3/PSP fan. It may just happen. ;)[/quote]

Why would you wanna make the change of playing with heavy machinery... to playing wth sex toys?

[quote name='TFN']Why would you wanna make the change of playing with heavy machinery... to playing wth sex toys?[/quote]

One feels nicer. Dil Dew FTW.

Good avvy?
I hate to steal it from another guy at another forum though.

[quote name='strummerbs']
HOLY CRAP! So... who wants to go to England this summer? http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/47122-my-bloody-valentine-announce-reunion-shows[/QUOTE]
Spleh.
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...hind-the-led-zeppelin-reunion-is-a-tour-next/
Led Zeppelin will reform for a one-off show at the O2 Arena, London on November 26th. “They’re going to play all the great songs that everybody wants to hear,” said promoter Harvey Goldsmith, who brokered what must surely be the Holy Grail of rock reunions. “They are the last great rock gods that remain to be seen,” Goldsmith added. “I have a feeling that this is going to be the largest demand for one show in history.”

LZ > most.

[quote name='dallow']Ok, new avatar time, it's coming.[/quote]*splurt* Go clean up that mess.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It might happen. I may jump ship and become a Wii/DS fanboy over a PS3/PSP fan. It may just happen. ;)[/quote]When hell freezes over, methinks.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']And I bet you get paid a lot more, too. :cry:[/quote]Paid? I get paid? :whistle2:s

I always though the manacles and leg shackles were part of the job. :whistle2:s

[quote name='crystalklear64']Spleh.
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/09/12/the-story-behind-the-led-zeppelin-reunion-is-a-tour-next/
Led Zeppelin will reform for a one-off show at the O2 Arena, London on November 26th. “They’re going to play all the great songs that everybody wants to hear,” said promoter Harvey Goldsmith, who brokered what must surely be the Holy Grail of rock reunions. “They are the last great rock gods that remain to be seen,” Goldsmith added. “I have a feeling that this is going to be the largest demand for one show in history.”

LZ > most.[/quote]

LZ - John Bonham = not LZ

[quote name='dallow']Good avvy?
I hate to steal it from another guy at another forum though.

[/quote]

Blah.

And my level of rage could not be higher. :bomb:
Why the fuck are there 34 gamestops within a 2 mile radius of each other (really it's like 3 in a .5 mile radius, but still)...

I went looking for NGS and R&C Future the other day, to use the 20% coupon on used copies. Because everything has the same fucking address (they're all right by the mall) I didn't have time to play detective... chika guessed store (a) was the one at the address I was eyeballing... and it was a good guess too.

So I rush in there, as I was on my way to an appointment, and I can only find NGS. So I give in, grab that, and resign to check the other stores before the end of the day today, if I have the time. The clerk laughs when I ask if they'd had any R&C Future used and checked the system -- he said the closest copy used was over in middletown which was like an hour in the wrong direction.

After checking the local stock indicator this morning, I see R&C Future is still listed as 1-3 copies in the same store. I had a little more time this morning, so I did the sleuthing to find which store this was -- I stop into the correct store (according to the tracker) this time to find out they indeed had 1 copy. They sold it yesterday.

fuck.

If they had distinctive fucking addresses or consolidated the stores, I would have had this happen.

SONOFBITCHWHORE.

hmmm, pretty good review on Orgone's The Killion Floor at OKP (though I really do not agree with that score). And the dude totally fucks up by saying it is their first release, they've been releasing stuff for the last 6 years

[quote name='TFN']Its nice and cool out.

Like 89 degrees. ^___^[/quote]

I've got you beat, its 32 outside

oh frosty, a majority of today's playlist is hip hop

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Blah.

And my level of rage could not be higher. :bomb:
Why the fuck are there 34 gamestops within a 2 mile radius of each other (really it's like 3 in a .5 mile radius, but still)...

I went looking for NGS and R&C Future the other day, to use the 20% coupon on used copies. Because everything has the same fucking address (they're all right by the mall) I didn't have time to play detective... chika guessed store (a) was the one at the address I was eyeballing... and it was a good guess too.

So I rush in there, as I was on my way to an appointment, and I can only find NGS. So I give in, grab that, and resign to check the other stores before the end of the day today, if I have the time. The clerk laughs when I ask if they'd had any R&C Future used and checked the system -- he said the closest copy used was over in middletown which was like an hour in the wrong direction.

After checking the local stock indicator this morning, I see R&C Future is still listed as 1-3 copies in the same store. I had a little more time this morning, so I did the sleuthing to find which store this was -- I stop into the correct store (according to the tracker) this time to find out they indeed had 1 copy. They sold it yesterday.

fuck.

If they had distinctive fucking addresses or consolidated the stores, I would have had this happen.

SONOFBITCHWHORE.[/quote]

I'm... sorry?

[quote name='fart_bubble']hey woohoo, did you check out the link I sent you on last.fm earlier this morning?[/QUOTE]

Can't do it until later 'cause I'm at work.

Sounds dope, though.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Can't do it until later 'cause I'm at work.

Sounds dope, though.[/quote]

Just wish I could figure out the second track. I know the song but fuck if I can't place who it is by

[quote name='beerguy961']Live in the center of the Earth?[/quote]

Next to Mexico in the very very south tip of TX.

Its actually like 70 or so out, maybe cooler. Big news for down here. ;]

[quote name='TFN']Next to Mexico in the very very south tip of TX.

Its actually like 70 or so out, maybe cooler. Big news for down here. ;][/quote]

Damn, I wish I was down in The Valley right now. :lol:

[quote name='fart_bubble']Just wish I could figure out the second track. I know the song but fuck if I can't place who it is by[/QUOTE]

I probably won't know it, but we'll see.

Do cactus's have strong root systems?

I'm planning on digging a small one up on the way out of here to take back home, not a big sombrero type, just a little one I can fit in a pot or something.

[quote name='fart_bubble']hey wubb, what did you think of last night's Mythbusters? I have to admit, I was surprised about the Jet Taxi one[/QUOTE]

DVRed it and haven't watched more than the first 5-10 minutes so far.

[quote name='mr ryles']Do cactus's have strong root systems?

I'm planning on digging a small one up on the way out of here to take back home, not a big sombrero type, just a little one I can fit in a pot or something.[/quote]

yeah and its usually a big root system (its how they find enough water so they can survive)

[quote name='fart_bubble']yeah and its usually a big root system (its how they find enough water so they can survive)[/QUOTE]

I'm just gonna go buy a little fold up camp shovel and see if I can't dig one up.

You know you ain't trying to pick up cactus, ryles.

What you're really lookin' for is that peyote... so you can make mescaline.. then fuck your roommates while eating pellets of mesc.

I know what you're up to. :nottalking:

[quote name='Eviltude']Apparently my friend is throwiing a huge party next Saturday when he gets back from Alaska. Bring on the keg...[/QUOTE]

country girls parents have a kegerator in their house.

[quote name='TFN']You know you ain't trying to pick up cactus, ryles.

What you're really lookin' for is that peyote... so you can make mescaline.. then fuck your roommates while eating pellets of mesc.

I know what you're up to. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

sounds like you've done this before. Give some tips on how to go about it. ;)

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Carcassone is the truth once you get the hang of it.[/quote]

Im gonna download that shit and try it out once I get my ass home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back