If the OTT dies, it dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better take care of that TMK. If the age in your profile is right you are way too old to not have that by now.

Have you tried taking the test and just failed it a couple times?

[quote name='wubb']Better take care of that TMK. If the age in your profile is right you are way too old to not have that by now.

Have you tried taking the test and just failed it a couple times?[/QUOTE]Yeah, that is my real age. I still need to learn three more things before I get it. It's just a matter of getting the time because my Dad takes my car too much.

You own a car but don't have a license? How long have you had it?

The biggest problem for me was parallel parking. I still avoid parallel parking at all costs. A man's gotta know his limitations after all.

[quote name='wubb']You own a car but don't have a license? How long have you had it?

The biggest problem for me was parallel parking. I still avoid parallel parking at all costs. A man's gotta know his limitations after all.[/QUOTE]Well, I had the car since June, and I had a permit since May. I was looking into getting my full license in August, but it didn't work out. Well, I'm going to practice in the snow this Winter at least. Now my target is March 2008, when I'm on Spring Break. I still need to learn highway driving, parallel parking, and dealing with a heavy traffic situation.

There ain't nothin' wrong with a l'il weed though, kno'm sayin' playa?

Why is driving so hard for some people? When I was 12 I was sneaking out moms car to pick up the homeboys and cruise around the hood smokin' them blunts.

[quote name='TFN']There ain't nothin' wrong with a l'il weed though, kno'm sayin' playa?

Why is driving so hard for some people? When I was 12 I was sneaking out moms car to pick up the homeboys and cruise around the hood smokin' them blunts.[/QUOTE]

You are incomprehensible.

All you have to do is parallel park once and you'll have it down. Highway driving is normal driving but faster and with more assholes. Heavy traffic driving is driving slow and making sure you don't hit anyone's bumper.

Go take the test, TMK.

Also: my grandpa back in Lebanon bribed a government official to get my mom a license so she could drive when she was 12. :lol:

[quote name='TFN']
Why is driving so hard for some people? When I was 12 I was sneaking out moms car to pick up the homeboys and cruise around the hood smokin' them blunts.[/QUOTE]lol, I'd ride around my bike with the bitches riding with me.

[quote name='TFN']There ain't nothin' wrong with a l'il weed though, kno'm sayin' playa?

Why is driving so hard for some people? When I was 12 I was sneaking out moms car to pick up the homeboys and cruise around the hood smokin' them blunts.[/quote]

Stoned 12 year olds driving around is a thought that makes me shudder and never want to drive again.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']lol, I'd ride around my bike with the bitches riding with me.[/quote]
bike.jpg
I knew I seen yo' ass somewhere, playa!

[quote name='Maklershed']Stoned 12 year olds driving around is a thought that makes me shudder and never want to drive again.[/quote] I was kidding. :D I don't even like driving now. I usually ride my bike somewhere if its close and if I've got absolutely nothing to do and I wanna go downtown to CC/BB or something.. I'll take my bike and a backpack w/ some moosic.. good exercise, and a fun trip. :D

[quote name='InuFaye']Pancake Rabbit you have a new enemy....
[/quote]

Round 1

FIGHT!

Man, this flu shot is affecting me more than normal. No sir. I don't like it one bit.

You know what sport you see a lot of nice asses in? Volleyball.

thekeybladewars used to play Volleyball and the games were always so knuckle biting good. (the two or three I went to anyways) :p

[quote name='TFN']Anyone pick up GMOOJ's CD when it dropped a couple of years ago?

chingonews.jpg
Hes the ''Michael Jordan of the Accordian'' :D[/quote]

Yeah I got that shhhheeeeeet.

Anyone know where I can get some QoTSA schwag?

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess you want your naked Morissey stuff after all. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hey, I just need something to look forward to, haha.

That guy is so silly. He had family or something on the street before mine in my old neighborhood, and he'd always visit in his Tahoe airbrushed full of dollar signs and his name everywhere. I don't know how many times I've run into him around the city, hes so ridiculous looking.

Cowboy boots, shorts, long ass jersey? :rofl:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You burn that DVD, dallow?[/quote]I forgot the DVD was PAL format, so I left it on today to convert to NTSC. Halfway there.

[quote name='dallow']I forgot the DVD was PAL format, so I left it on today to convert to NTSC. Halfway there.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Thanks!

Birthday present from my parents just delivered to my office (it's a box from Amazon). Do I wait until my actual birthday next Friday to open it, or should I do it now?

WooHoo, did you happen to get a chance to listen to any of the stuff I recommended yesterday?

[quote name='strummerbs']Birthday present from my parents just delivered to my office (it's a box from Amazon). Do I wait until my actual birthday next Friday to open it, or should I do it now?

WooHoo, did you happen to get a chance to listen to any of the stuff I recommended yesterday?[/quote]

Rip that shit open.

[quote name='strummerbs']Birthday present from my parents just delivered to my office (it's a box from Amazon). Do I wait until my actual birthday next Friday to open it, or should I do it now?

WooHoo, did you happen to get a chance to listen to any of the stuff I recommended yesterday?[/QUOTE]

No, sir, and I probably won't get a chance to listen for a few weeks. I might just ask for some of those for Christmas from my g/f.

And I'd open it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back