play for 24 hours straight
(red ring achievement)

dashboard update :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:
party chat
i hate that we have to go to a game to talk to all my friends at once

cag power

cod 4 thanks

Dashboard Update:

I'd like to be able to search for content based on how many points it costs (so I can search for free stuff for example.)

I'll take COD4 if I win.

Achievement: Spend 28800 ($360) MS Points

Dashboard Update: Live Arcade Game Swap - Allow users to permanently swap Live Arcade games.

COD4, please.

Dashboard Update: THE ABILITY TO TURN OFF ACHIEVEMENTS! Or atleast turn off the ones you don't want shown. Yea, I'm embarassed of my 25/1000 points on PDZ.

COD4! Sweet!

Achievement: Last-gen girl in a Next-Gen World
Spent twice the time playing Xbox games over Xbox 360 games.

I'll have Call of Duty 4

Dashboard Update: fix the DRM so it can be transferred to a new machine by the user, exactly the way iTunes works.

EDIT: I would be happy wth either game.

Dashboard Update- Fix the DRM! Because I bought a new 360 and have no broadband now, I'm out of about 20 XBLA games. Unfortunately microsoft seems to be moving away from more lenient DRM issues, as they won't even let you re-purchase the games on a new box anymore.

Anyway, the pain of not being able to play Geometry Wars, UMK3, Symphony of the Night, or even Shivering Isles would be greatly eased by winning a copy of Call of Duty 4.

Thanks guys, love the show!

Dashboard Update - Allow Arcade titles to be played offline and not revert them to demos

Achievement Update - Xbox game achievements..backward compatible achievements

PGR4 please

Dashboard Update: Chat with friends while playing different games.

Achievement: SKU Whore

Retrieve your gamertag and play a game on every version of the Xbox 360 (Core/Arcade, Pro, Halo Edition and Elite)

COD4 please

Dashboard update - Be able to play Metal Gear Solid 4 on a bluray disc

Beat CheapyD in the game "Robocop the MMO"
Either but I guess COD4

Achievement - "Crossing the streams" - For using the GH3 Guitar with Rock Band or Vice Versa.

Dashboard Update - Clan Support integrated into Live.

COD4 please!

dashboard update- enable offline usage of all downloadable content. Currently, users cannot access the dlc for Guitar Hero III and other games while offline.

COD4

Desired Features

-close disc tray...cause there's an open tray option
-remove games from your "played" games list (sometimes I don't need to let others know what I'm playing)

Achievement

"Underachiever"
No Achievements earned for 360 hours of gameplay - 5 GP.

I'd like PGR4 thanks

Achievement/Dashboard Update: Add achievements to the Xbox original games that are going to be available for download.

PGR4 please

Achievement - 'Anti-Social' leave negative feedback for 20 players.

Dashboard Update- Some sort of DRM fix or Family Pass that lets you share 360 Live Arcade games on the same console, even if you're on your second, third, or whatever 360.

CoD4 please.

I would like a redesign of the marketplace in an update. If rock band does all the things it says with DLC (be like iTunes), its going to be really hard to sift through all the content.

Also, they need a "Support Rare" achievement. Any RARE game purchased should come with 1000 free nerd points. Maybe people will then start buying there games.

I would like PGR4.

achievement - towel trick - bring your 360 back to life
achievement - mcallen expert - successfully get your 360 repaired in a timely fashion
dashboard update - 360 life bar - tells you how much time you have left before your 360 dies

PGR4 please

Dashboard Update - Allow Arcade titles to be played offline and not revert them to demos.
Achievement Unlocked-You found a updated Falcon console. Hopefully It won't red/ring.

PGR4 please.

Achievement: Unearth Reality, 150 points. Get the "good ending" in Assassin's Creed.

Dashboard Update: A close tray option coupled with auto-play on/off.

CoD4, please and thank you. :)

Dash Update:
Fix the issue with downloadable content rights that happens when you exchange your console... (ie. easy way to switch content rights by system serial #)

COD4 Please Thanks :)

Dashboard Update

- DivX/Xvid Support so I can stop using freaking tversity and ghey MCE plugins.

Favorite Achievement that doesn't exist

- Have sex with 100 zombies (Dead Rising)

My favorite non-existant achievement:

"Cheap Ass Gamer" - Download and play Yaris... more than once. 100 pts.

I'd be happy with either, but I'll say Call of Duty 4.

Achievement: Disc Jockey (1000 points)
Get 5 Disc Read Errors on 5 different games. (how will we know the games are different if we can't read it? not our problem)

Dashboard Update: DIVX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PGR4 Plz =D

Dashboard Update - Allow the ability for more than one person in a personal chat. Heck why not a video chat room with up to 8 people, or 16 non-video.

Achievement Update - Have developers put more thought into achievements and not just be a last minute afterthought. Put some quality control here. Some developers really put some thought into it, others just tack it on.

PGR4 please

Dashboard update: I know it's not going to happen, but I'd like to see DVD upscaling through the goddamn cable that came with my xbox--the component one.

Achievement: Bought a new AAA release for $20 under retail.

I'd like PGR4.

Achievement: Sycophant
Play a game on live with 3 or more faux-xbox celebrities.

I'd take either game, but if I have to pick: COD4

Achievement : Refraining from the use of cuss words for a 1 hour Halo session.

Dashboard update - Ability to turn off achievements temporarily. When a friend comes over and plays my system, I don't want him unlocking my achievements.

CoD4

Dashboard Update- XBox Live Gold is Free for Everyone

Achievement-

"Zipped Lips": Accomplished only after siliencing trashtalkers with your gaming abilities along with resisting the use trashtalk in return.

COD4 Please:)

Dashboard - A web browser? The Wii has one...

Achievement - Swedish E-Peen Enlarger: Your Gamerscore includes points from shitty budget games that you bought/rented for the points and haven't touched since.

CoD4

bread's done
Back